33yr ttc#2 - buddies needed!!!

Hi daisies 11 & happy cup cake :)

Daisies- I'm trying to be relaxed to but can feel my impatience growing started temping a few days ago after saying I wouldn't lol

Happy- I was happy to wait a while after having my daughter but now I'm really broody talking about babies and looking in shops very exciting bringing another little person home can't wait to see my daughters face she loves babies and is really interested in the pictures now when she's in my tummy :)

Another negative test this morning for me think I'm out this month expecting AF Sunday or Monday.

Welcome daisies and cupcake!
Daisies I also said that about being relaxed...not going well here either! I have a few social engagements that I wouldn't mind not being pregnant for so I am feeling fairly relaxed. And cupcake totally agree on all the exciting bits!

Struggling to find the energy to actually dtd here...

It seems really easy to say you'll be relaxed about it until you start that first month and then you just want it to happen immediately! We've got a holiday in May and a wedding coming up, so if I'm not pregnant at those it won't be too bad as it will mean I can take advantage of holiday cocktails and wedding champagne but I really just want to get pregnant again asap and have all the exciting bits to look forward to again.

I know loads of people who have just had babies or who are pregnant now and want a little squishy newborn of my own again!

Hi daisies and cupcake!
Definitely sounds like me! Plan is to be super chilled this time and be a bit more ntnp mindset, think I'll be ok this month because as much as I'd be happy to get pregnant I'd rather not have a Christmas baby if choosing. But then I think after this month it's going to be hard to start properly

Jenny your not out until af arrives so keep us posted

Yep keep us posted Jenny! Did AF get you? If not then still a chance like ladders said :)

Still waiting to o here. Have a slightly longer cycle so it always feels like it takes forever, then it gets to the dreaded TWW! Where's everyone else in their cycle?

Jenny, any update? I hope af hasn't arrived!

I was relaxed in the sense that I was happy if it happened but wasn't sad if it didn't, but I'm also the type of person who HAS to know what's happening because I don't like surprises (with the exception of my beautiful daughter, as she was a complete surprise!), so I am obsessive with checking literally everything I can check. But since realising actually how much I want this to happen, I don't feel so relaxed.
And Jenny, my daughter would be the same. She is four, she's also probably on the autism spectrum but she has a good imagination and adores pretending to feed little animals or babies and tucking them into bed and stuff. She would love a little sibling I think. I don't have a gender preference but I think if she could choose she would probably choose a sister since she is more drawn to girly things with pretend play (although she does have a love of motorbikes, which she gets from her dad!).

I don't know what's happening with my current cycle, I posted about it because it's confusing me. I'm currently on CD28 but I usually average 25 day cycles and am still missing af, have a high and soft cp, had a tiny amount of pinky brown in cm Friday and a positive opk Thursday but bfns so I haven't a clue

Just looked at your other post cupcake. Wonder if a chemical might be possible as you've said you had some squinters? Strange you've had the spotting though, is that unusual too? Super late implantation or is that way too late? I think it can be up to 7 days later but I might be making that up so I guess that's out.

I had 38 day cycle last month, can't remember the last time it was that long, so I'm hoping it will go back to its usual 32-34 this month!

I have very little idea where I am in my cycle at the moment. I came off the pill at the start of March, so if things went immediately back to normal I should be ovulating around now, but who knows?! I'm sure last time I came off the pill my cycles went back to normal pretty quickly, but can't remember for certain and that wouldn't mean the same would follow anyway, so just a case of wait and see what happens I guess. I'm not temping or doing opks or anything so will just take things as they come. And keep pouncing on hubby!

Hi everyone hope you had a good weekend?

Been a busy one for us getting our hair cut, shopping, out for dinner yesterday evening, seeing family and a birthday party for my daughters friend who is 3. I'm sure she has a better social life than us :) made a trip to costco DH got me some digital tests I used 2 when I got pregnant with my daughter then kept photos of it for a memory box planning to do that again :)
We have showed my daughter the video of our 4d scan she was fascinated looking forward to sharing that experience with her this time.

No sign of AF but had another negative test this morning I'm expecting to get AF by tomorrow if I ovulated on day 18 as I suspected. I'm just not feeling pregnant so guess it's looking unlikely

Citrus thank you for looking <3 I was actually discussing this with hubby a few minutes ago and I think we may have had a chemical unfortunately because I am properly spotting/light flow which started a couple of hours ago. I think with how different this cycle has been and those tests (surely all of them couldn't be wrong?!?), and I don't usually get this emotional/crying at anything or absolutely zero reason. It's rubbish but it happens. The pitfalls of early testing I guess, but I would have known something was amiss anyway as my cycle isn't usually this long, even though 28 days isn't actually long, for me it is.

Have you thought about supplements to even out your cycle if they are unusually long?

Daisies, some people go back to normal quickly, some take time, I took a couple of cycles after taking the pill for three weeks.

Jenny, I hope af stays away for you

Hi Ladies, can I join you?

I'm 32 and I'm TTC #2. My daughter is rapidly approaching 4 and the gap that I was already a bit iffy about is getting ever bigger. I fell pregnant back in october but sadly lost that baby at 14 weeks so we're back to TTC again. Definitely love to find some buddies because the ladies I chatted to on here when I was TTC my daughter really got me through my crazier moments.

Hi Annie. When does your little girl turn 4? I don't think there's ever a perfect age, but at least the older they are the more they can understand the need to care for a new baby and how they can help. My hubby & his brother are almost 5 years apart and are really really close, so I don't think a bigger age gap has to be a bad thing.

We have huge and tiny age gaps here and both are good :) sorry to hear of your loss x

Welcome Annio

My daughter is almost 3 I was getting concerned the gap is getting ever bigger but my sister is almost 5 years older than me we have always been close getting closer as we got older :)

Sorry to hear you lost a baby I lost 2 some years ago my first baby at almost 15 weeks was a difficult time

Im out this month AF got me :(

Sorry to hear that Jenny, but at least you can now move on with the next cycle, being in limbo is so annoying. Cupcake I hope yours also heads into normal AF so you can move on too.

Welcome annio. We are getting a nice little group together now! Now is not the ideal time to ttc but we are doing it now instead of waiting and having a bigger age gap. It is so hard to find the right time!

Hi ladies may I join? I'm 32 and dh is 33. We are on the 5th month ttc but actually on the 4 cycle since my cycles are so long. I'm actually hoping this will be our month bc I want a December baby. Dh and ds2 have September birthday's and dd and ds1 have June birthday's. My birthday is in December so I would love to have a December baby. I think it'll be fun bc we have 2 June 2 September and hopefully 2 December. I'm currently waiting to O and have no idea when that will be. I'm on cd14 so I'm hoping to O by the end of the week.

Hello ladies! Can I join. I am 30 (31 in June) and ttc #2. We have ummed and ahhhed about it for almost 2 years now but i am finally ready I think. I have a 3.5 year old and think (hope) a 4.5 year age gap would be perfect for us.

I have always been content with only having one but something suddenly changed in me a month or so ago so i have stopped taking my pill. My parter always wabted two anyway so he is definitely on board.

I can feel i will become obssesed again like i did the first time but i am hoping not as much. Thankfully it didnt take long to conceive first time round but you just never know how these things will go.

Hope you are all doing well today!

Hopfl4bbynbb4, what can we call you for short as I will never remember that when typing!! CD16 here so we will be pretty similar this cycle. I'm hoping I don't see a temp rise tomorrow AM as we haven't dtd for a few days so think our timing would be off. Welcome to you and Jesey anyhow!

I have just checked out my charts from first time round so already breaking my do not obsess rule!!

My name is Kim. It'll be good to have someone close to the same as me cycle wise bc I can't seem to find anyone else who has similar cycles lol
I just bought some opks so they should arrive on Thursday so I'm hoping I don't O before then so I can watch and see how the opks are going to work. If I do O before Thursday then we should be OK bd wise. Good luck to you this cycle! I hope we all get our bfps this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->