33yr ttc#2 - buddies needed!!!

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

My little girl will be 4 in July. I know that there isn't a perfect age gap but I'm the eldest of 3 with a 3 year gap between me and the youngest. I really wanted Grace to have a sibling she could play with and grow up with.

Sorry you're out Jenny.

Dont dispair Annio. My DDs cousins are 9 and 7 and they all play lovely despite a 6 year gap between her and her eldest cousin. They mother her alot and let her boss them about (not so much the youngest haha) but they have an adorable dynamic.

Hi Kim & Jessy. I'm driving myself crazy symptom spotting - noticing every little twinge and change, and all of them could be af just as much if not more than they could be early pregnancy symptoms, I'm too impatient! If I'm honest I feel like af is on the way, I've been having cramps all week really which I think is af looming. I don't typically tend to suffer much with cramps, but thinking back I reckon it was worse the first month or two after I came off the pill last time so it's probably just my body dealing with coming off of it again.

What dpo are you daisies? Sorry if you've said, finding it tricky to keep track of who is at what point!

Didn't have a temp rise today and not feeling like I have o'd today either. CM doesn't suggest it anyway. I remember now from last time feeling much more relaxed when I knew I'd ovulated, I hate the pressure to have sex! Did you get yours opks, Kim?

No idea when/if I ovulated. I came off the pill at the start of March. The first day of my withdrawal bleed was Saturday 4th which would make this cd 18. Not doing opks or temping or anything so I don't really know. We're trying to be relaxed about it, which is better for me as I know if I started with opks etc I'd get massively obsessed about it all, and we didn't do anything like that last time and luckily got pregnant fairly quickly so hoping for a quick bfp this time.

At least if af shows this month I'll have more of an idea where I am in my cycle since it'll have been a proper period, not just a withdrawal bleed.

Good luck to you Daisie!

Citrus, no. I got an email saying they will arrive tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be tomorrow morning and not tomorrow afternoon since I have to leave about lunch time to be in court for a traffic ticket at 1pm 😑 (my hubby says I have a heavy foot. I guess now I need to slow down)
I am having O signs though which is good because I don't normally O before cd22-26 so hopefully I'll be in with a chance at a December baby! If not then I'll be OK with any time of year baby lol

Dasies - I've heard that some people catch really quickly coming off the pill, maybe you'll be one of them. I've never done opks or temped or anything before because I think relaxed is the way to go, not that I really am relaxed. Both times I fell pregnant though were months where I was thinking about something else and not too focused on a bfp.

Kim, fingers crossed for you o'ing earlier. We're hoping for our christmas eve baby if we're successful this month.

Hi ladies so I'm back again! Ttc dd was probably the worst experience of my life, I got so obsessed and definitely caused some issues with dh, my first pregnancy ended in a mc at 7 weeks but then I conceived straight after and now have the most amazing 2yr old.
But I'm back ttc #2 and need buddies to help keep me sane!!!

hey! Our daughter is 2 on the 1st of April! We're just starting to try for number 2!

Hey Vickster! Our little boy just turned 2 and the baby bug hit me. We were going to wait and start ttc may/June time but around Jan/Feb I started to want to bring that forward and at the beginning of March hubby agreed! Crazy to think if any of us get pregnant this cycle we'll be having babies this year!

I was the same when I got pregnant with our son Annio, we'd had a couple of months of trying and I'd been thinking loads about it, the month it happened we had a month of parties & a holiday so the distractions worked!

don't know what's going on here, no o signs and temp is still down. Going away this weekend so it'll be good if I don't o till then as more likely to dtd!

Hi vickster, my little boy is nearly 2 as well, I'm sure I remember your name from threads when I was TTC last time!

How's everyone else? Anyone at the 2ww yet? I want to see some tests

Anni, good luck on a Christmas Eve baby! I would love to have a Christmas Eve baby or a few days after because my birthday is the 28th. It would be kinda cool for me to have a baby on or near my birthday

Vickster, what cd are you on? Good luck!

Daisie, I got pregnant with ds2 on the first month coming off bc so it is possible. Good luck!

Citrus, hopefully you will O on your get away and you have lots of bd fun to catch that egg!

My opk's didn't come in today and I have had some sharp pain where my left overy would be. The problem with that is my cm isn't ew yet. It's like ew (thin and stretchy) sorry tmi but has a lil bit of the creamy color so hopefully my opk's arrive tomorrow so I can start testing to see if that says I'm getting close. Cm should start to be ew by tomorrow. I'm hoping I don't O till tomorrow or the day after bc dh has been so tired from work he hasn't wanted to bd no matter how much I try! 😣 I will definitely get him to tomorrow willingly or not lol the last time we bd was Tuesday night so I'll do something like give him a massage and get him in the mood lol

Can i join? WE have an almost 2 year old and just started trying again. I'm getting obsessive already even though I promised myself I wouldn't this time.

I'm on holiday and didn't o yesterday! Here's hoping for perfect timing and some hope for the 2ww! That's if I can ever get my 2 year old to sleep...! Anyone else's not keen on new places?!

Citrus - fingers crossed for perfect timing this month. Since we moved last April we've had some very difficult times getting my daughter to settle while away it seems moving set up a lot of insecurity. Over Xmas we came home early from visiting friends as she just wouldn't settle at night. We found she was loads better in an apartment compared to a hotel room when going away for more than 1 night

Hello to all the new ladies we have got a good gang of us now to help keep us sane! Sorry not been on for a while dd has chicken pox and it's been a horrendous Week!! She's really suffered with it so much worse than I thought! But glad they only get it once And at least out of the way now.

Sorry to hear your out Jenny here's to this month though

I'm debating getting some opk s in but I didn't get on very well with the strip ones last time never really got a positive I was sure of so used the clearblue digital but they are so expensive and not sure I can afford them now I'm part time.
Think I'm due to ovulate this weekend which is good as dh off work for once so might have a chance at dtd for once 😂

I am on cd 7 i think? Pretty sure my period started last saturday. Man i am rubbish at this. My partner goes away for 5 weeks training next sunday so hoping to do the do all this week and hope i ovulate at some point this week too. How likely is that would you say?

Its also our 7 year together-iversary this week so that would be perfect. Doubtful but perfect.

Citrus fx you O soon and your Lo settles and gives you time to bd.

Ladders, oh no! Chicken pox! I'm happy to read Lo is doing better now. I just ordered some Pregmate opk's. IDK how well they will work yet since this is the first time I'm using ic's. The two I took yesterday had a line but no where near positive. This mid morning's test was also a second line but lighter than yesterday's tests so we'll see what this evening and tomorrow's tests show. I'm finally having ewcm but my cervix is being weird. It's high soft and closed in the mornings but high med and open in the late evening? So IDK what is going on lol I will just continue to get dh to bd every other day till I know for sure I have o'd. Good luck catching that egg if you do O this weekend!

Jessy, how long are your cycles usually? If you bd all the way till he leaves then you should have a chance up to 3-5 days after if you O in that time after he leaves since the sperm can survive up to 3-5 days. Or so I have read anyway. Fx! Good luck on O'ing this week and catching that egg!

It looks like we're all pretty close to O'ing so we can all keep each other company during the 2ww

Jessy the textbook average is around CD14 but it depends how long your cycles usually are. A rough guide is your cycle length minus 14 but this won't work for everyone.

FF has given me crosshairs (although they are the dotted crosshairs, can't remember what that means). If they are correct then don't think we have much chance this month as dtd 4 days before and 2 days after. Still possible, just less likely. We shall see what tomorrow's temp is!

Are you getting anything on the opks Kim? I'm heading into the tww if anyone is with me? What do you all like to do, test or wait it out for AF due date? Think I'll be buying some cheapies to do early testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->