33yr ttc#2 - buddies needed!!!

It's okay, citrus! Lol I'm not really getting what I expected on the opk's so I'll keep checking for a few days and see what happens but according to them my surge is fading so we'll see. We did bd last night and I'll try again tonight but I doubt it. I'll probably have to wait till tomorrow night but if the surge is fading then that means I'll O soon right? I don't want to miss the egg! I think that's been the problem the last few months. We haven't bd at the right times. So fx we'll catch the egg this time. And I will most definitely be testing early 😂 especially now since I have a bunch of ic's to use haha

To be honest, I'm not sure. I got one lot last time but got preg the first month I got them and used them all testing for progression haha! So will just get some with alright reviews I guess. I have defo o'd as temp was right up this morning so just waiting now...not 100% sure which day it was. Don't think timing was great this month either way so not feeling too hopeful. Fairly relaxed tho, be good if it happens but happy to go onto month 2 if not.

It's Mothers Day in the U.K. today, hope all the mummies are being looked after and enjoying the day!

The tww is driving me crazy, wish I could speed time up. I'm crazy symptom spotting - sure I wasn't this wrapped up in it when ttc baby number 1. I think this time because I know a little more I'm second guessing everything.

Can I make a little request that people put their rough CD (or DPO if you know it) when they post as I'm having a really hard time keeping track and keep feeling rude asking people when they've probably already told me.

I've had a nice day for Mother's Day, choccies and a card and a walk along the seafront :)

Guessing about 2dpo here!

Hope you are all well girls. I am about CD8 no idea what my cycle length is because i have only been off contraceptives for 2 months while ttc my DD so i have hardly ever had a true cycle. Will just wing it for thr first couple of months.

I have been working out what things i'd need to get for new baby. Have even been looking at travel systems!!! Can seee getting very frustrated with this ttc malarky snd ive barely started!

Hope you all had a lovely mothers day (UK ladies!) I went to visit mine with my DD while my OH was at work. Spent the afternoon at home playing in the garden, weather has been lovely here.

I'm at cd 22 (although that's after coming off the pill). I've had a lovely Mother's Day- a walk, Sunday dinner dinner out and lots of fun with my boy and family! The weathers been gorgeous here too Jesus, it feels like spring today!

I am cd20 today and still haven't O'd yet. Friday's opk's were faint. Saturday was even more so than Friday's and todays is back to being faint but not as faint as Friday's and having to go to the bathroom often because the ewcm is so much it keeps making me feel wet (sorry tmi) and uncomfortable so hopefully the opk's continue to get darker and I do O before the end of the month.

Happy Mother's Day to you UK ladies! I hope you all enjoy your day!

Hi All, hope you had a lovely mothers day. We spent the morning with my mum & family then took my daughter for lunch then out for dinner in the evening. Took my daughter for lunch today & to choose a birthday gift for my niece weather has been lovely and warm today

I'm on cd 8 hoping to ovulate on day 15/16 (but varies some months) my husband is working away alot at the moment he's planning to come home an extra night during next week to dtd to try to catch O
Keeping fingers crossed this cycle sees a BFP

Can seriously diluted urine alter opk results? Sorry to randomly ask! Curious

I was wondering the same thing! I've had one day of faint lines then the next even more faint then the next day darker then back to faint then darker! But no positives yet...

I would have thought so ladies since diluted urine can affect pregnancy tests, so why not opks too? I've never used them though so of course I'm not sure!

4dpo here, it'll soon be symptom spotting time. FF has changed my o date and so I dtd on my o date but not before. Feeling like I don't have much chance because of that. Definitely need to up my game next month but hubby and I are just so exhausted in the week. Anyone else find I hard to get the BD in? We probably do it once a month on average when not ttc and it can feel a bit...false!

Citrus I definitely struggle to get bd in because just feel so tired all the time. Plus dd is such a rubbish sleeper I'm always worried we will wake her up (the bed squeaks lol not that we are extra noisey lol)
Definitely thinking of getting back on the opks as then can Dona few good timed ones and not worry about the rest!

I'm cycle day 16 and apparently supposed to o today according to my tracker but not sure as it's going on a 29 day cycle which I had last month but my regular cycle is 25 so not sure if I've o'd already

I tried to upload a picture of my opk since its the closest to positive I've had but IDK where it went? Lol oh well...

Citrus I definitely find it hard to bd around fw. My dh is always so tired from work so it's hard on week days. The weekend if I initiate it then we could go once a day on the weekends but usually just once on the weekends. I usually have to wait for him to wake up after he falls asleep then we will bd. I don't know why he's always been that way. I pick on him because he always wakes up horney and hungry a few days a week. (I don't always give it to him unless it's fw or I just want it lol)

Ladders, do you temp? This is the first month I'm using opk's. I honestly think we haven't been bd at the right times at all because this is cd22 for me and I'm just now getting a positive opk. I think we were just timing it wrong. Good luck to you both ladders and citrus! Oh and citrus you still have a chance even if you did only bd on O day!

Citrus I know what you mean. I generally only feel in the mood for it during the fertile window (I guess because this is what is meant to happen?!) and because I don't get particularly good sleep I always feel tired!
Don't think you are out though because once is all it takes ;)

I had a lovely flare up of cystitis Saturday after dtd when we woke and stupidly waiting to have a wee until after and then I laid in bed for a good half an hour or so first. It started to disappear properly yesterday and I haven't felt any symptoms today *touch wood* and I have been drinking vast quantities of mostly water but some herbal tea as well. Like 3-4L. And Cystopurin and also Uva-ursi. Hoping this has done the trick. Think it was also due to me being dehydrated before too, so lesson learnt: keep an eye on how much water I'm drinking, pee immediately before and after dtd!
We dtd today without any issues. But my urine was so diluted my opks were barely registering! Today I had a darker line after having slightly more concentrated urine and will do another in a while as I usually see positives around 9pm ish. Kind of difficult though as I have to keep up my water intake. I don't particularly want to feel as if I'm peeing acid any time soon

Yeah Happycupcake, feeling like you're peeing acid doesn't sound fun at all. I hope you feel better soon and hopefully you get a clear answer on the opk's. I'm pretty sure mine are positive today so maybe we will O around the same time?

How is everyone else doing? And how do I upload a picture?

Ugh we had planned to dtd tonight right through until my partner goes away for work on sunday but tonight he was too tired so it was a bit of a washout. Tomorrow we now have my nieces play in the morning after i drop my daughter off at nursery then my OH has to go to work so now its looking like thursday is the next day we can. And ill be cd13 by then so i dont know if thats gonna be too late so we will try cd 13 cd 15 and just have to hope for the best as he is not back until the followiny friday which will be cd21 and probably too late. Reckon i am out this month! I dont habe opks so cant check when i am ovulating anyway. Oh well we can only wait and see i guess.

Yeah Happycupcake, feeling like you're peeing acid doesn't sound fun at all. I hope you feel better soon and hopefully you get a clear answer on the opk's. I'm pretty sure mine are positive today so maybe we will O around the same time?

How is everyone else doing? And how do I upload a picture?

Quite possibly!
For uploading photos, if you go advanced there's the icon at the top for photos which opens a separate page which you can upload from there.

JessyG do you temp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->