34 weeks and just wanna be done!!!

katrus78

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
I know I should be wishing to have my girls baking for another couple of weeks, but I just can't take this anymore! I am just so uncomfortable, and I still work full time while I can barely walk, thanks to SPD! I am not a big whiner usually, but I am just so so so tired now! I want my body back!
Rant over.

rant away. it's so not fun those last few weeks and being torn with wanting them to stay put and coming out. I worked up until a few days before i delivered too and the last few weeks it took all i had just to get out of bed and go in. and it seemed to take so long for the time to pass but looking back now that the twins are here it's just a distant memory and i am glad they hung in there as long as they did. only a little ways to go hang in there.

Thank you sweety. I do really force myself to get up each morning, and the worst to parts are to put my socks/shoes on and to walk to the car. Once I'm in my office, it's gets a little better. I just feel like I haven't enjoyed this pregnancy at all, with the exception of the first few weeks. :( and it's sad cause this is most likely my last pregnancy.
How far along were you when your were born?

Physically I feel ok. I have aches and pains but nothing extraordinary compared to my son. But I totally know how you feel! I'm also still working full time, until just a few days before I have the girls. But I'm just impatient to meet my little girls and hold them in my arms. Only 3 and a bit weeks to go for me, having them at 37 weeks; but I know this is going to drag the longest! Hang in there I know it's hard but the longer you go the more likelihood of them coming home with you. Before you know it we'll be posting our birth stories :D

I'm 31 weeks and sooo done! Having to look after my 16 month old which is a mission. She is very active and thus accident prone. Bit through her tongue last night! Uuugghh! Just waiting for my mom to arrive in three weeks and then will have a elective section at 36 weeks at the latest. Only consultation is knowing they will be here on Dec 20 at the latest!

I'm sooo done too!! It's 4 am and I'm too sore to sleep. I can only sleep in one position and it starts hurting and there's nothing I can do. I'm still working but it's from home. I am grateful for that. I have 3 days of work left, then thanksgiving, then induction on the 26th. Seems like forever away, but once it's here I know I'm going to freak out!

My feet and ankles are sooo swollen. Between my last two doctors appointments I gained 10 ounds in 10 days. I am not eating nearly as much as I was a month ago and cut out he occasional ice cream. I am guessing it's water weight but geeze!!

My BFF is visiting me today and she is going to highlight and trim my hair. I have two more friends visiting me tomorrow for lunch. It will be nice for passing time.

We are almost there ladies!

Hang in there girls there are lights at the end of the tunnel.

I am so in awe of those of you still working or being mums, I'm lucky that I've been on mat leave since 28 weeks and have no one to look after so if it gets too much I can just hit the sofa.

Thank you sweety. I do really force myself to get up each morning, and the worst to parts are to put my socks/shoes on and to walk to the car. Once I'm in my office, it's gets a little better. I just feel like I haven't enjoyed this pregnancy at all, with the exception of the first few weeks. :( and it's sad cause this is most likely my last pregnancy.
How far along were you when your were born?

i was 35+2 when my water broke i was actually due at work that morning. I only had two days left till i went on mat leave.lol
but yes by the end it was a workout to put on my undies and sock and just wore slip on sandals cause i couldn't get my shoes on and i was so swollen nothing else would fit.
I was the same i didn't enjoy my pregnancy at all with my other kids i loved being pregnant and this one i felt cheated because it was my last one and really just wanted to enjoy it. But strangely i already miss my big baby bump.

Just hang in there. I promise you it is worth it. when they come and they don't need any time in the nicu you will be so thankful and proud that you lasted so long. I had SPD a breech baby and a transverse one. I had a serious iron deficiency which meant i needed transfusions every two days and my ribs were at breaking point from 30 weeks. I was praying they would come early but they weren't going anywhere. I had to beg my doc to take them out at 37 weeks as he wanted me to go closer to 39. The pain was so bad i was on every pain killer i was allowed and i couldn't even turn over in bed sometimes as the pelvis pain was so bad. I promise you the minute they come its all a distant memory and there is instant relief from pain. They are sooo worth it!

Oh, wow, I didn't realize how many of you are around 34 weeks as well!
Dolly, I am just trying to convince myself that I can do it for one more week.
San Fran, I am so jealous! To me, 26th is so close! I am also very swollen :(
Jogami, how do you know for sure they will take them out at 37 weeks?
I don't know... I kinda wish they scheduled my csection at least at 36 weeks, I'd be crossing out the dates than.

Thats when my section is booked so if all goes according to plan (as I'm praying for); then 37 weeks it is :winkwink:

I feel ya Katrus! And my doctor will let me go to 38 1/2 weeks! Shoot me, I know its great for them...but i'm seriously going to be done by 36wks (and thats my birthday, so that would be great)...I'm carrying SO high and I think these babies will never drop! But then again I dont think I ever dropped with my daughter....argh...we'll see if my hubby and I can get things moving arond 36wks! :o)

I completely understand. I'm only a little over 32 and I just want this done with. I want my little ones in my arms. It just feels like this has been going on forever! I truly want my children born healthy but I also can't help but want them now!

Pammy, my doc scheduled me for 38.5 weeks too, and I think it's ridiculous as we all know that ain't gonna happen! I begged for a closer date, but no luck! It's my bday today, actually, and I barely got up from bed :( no celebration for me at all today.

Aww, Happy Birthday! I know, it sucks...and my hubby just gave me his LOVELY COLD! I was so mad when I woke up in the middle of the night with a nasty sore throat! So I think this may make me more miserable! I know I shouldn't complain because i've had a smooth and non complicated pregnancy...but what better place to complain but to women in the same boat!

Lol, I think if I got a cold at this point, I would honestly cry from pity to myself. :( get some theraflu tea, and I hope you feel better.

Rant away, I hit 28 weeks and was ready to be done, lol, I slowly got to 37 and was glad I did and proud I managed it, I had a scheduled section due to both being breach. The amount of tears cried and the fear my consultant would make me go o 38 or more was terrifying!

I think if I make it to 36 weeks, which is November 30th, than I will try to go to December 12th (12/12/12). I will go on my mat leave on Dec 01, and just lay in bed until Dec 11th, and than go and demand a csection. At least I will have some motivation to carry them longer.

happy birthday hope you feel better. at least you have a plan and a goal.

I'm 36 wks on November 30th too (my bday!) Same due date...guess we'll see which one of us goes first!! I've been told no sex due to a kidney stone surgery I had at 28wks that put me into labor (yes it sucked as bad as you're thinking), but I told my hubby starting 36 wks, it's on, lets get these babies out! :o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->