34+ yrs trying to conceive

mommasamittc, what about your blood test?

I had a blood draw Wednesday last week and hcg was 87. I was a little scared because all of my mc started with low hcg. Then Friday I had another draw and hcg was 237! It almost tripled in 48 hours! I have another draw this coming Friday. They'll check my hcg and progesterone levels and when hcg gets to 8000 they'll do an ultrasound. :) FX for a strong little bean!!!

congratsssss...stick baby, stick:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies! I have been off here for a few weeks....now that I am about to be in TWW, I am back, haha!

Not much hope this month....got my second +opk this morning and hubby out of town until sat night. So we dtd on Sunday night (3 days ago) and that is our only shot. We timed it perfectly last month, so maybe the lack of good timing will be good! Anyway, I will be testing on 17th....anyone else testing around then?

Congrats momma ttc! Praying for sticky bean for u!

hi girls! Just wanted to check back in and let you know that my HCG today was 12,095 and my progesterone was 15.5....or 'beautiful' according to my Dr. :) I have an ultrasound Tuesday and I'm absolutely over the moon!! With my history, this is the very best news I could possibly get!!

Congratulations momma! So exciting! Happy and healthy 9 months!

hi girls! Just wanted to check back in and let you know that my HCG today was 12,095 and my progesterone was 15.5....or 'beautiful' according to my Dr. :) I have an ultrasound Tuesday and I'm absolutely over the moon!! With my history, this is the very best news I could possibly get!!

Wonderful news! Congrats to you!

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me joining you, I'm 34 and trying for baby number 4, my youngest is 14, had a mc last year an took a break from ttc it sent my AF all over so waited for some normality to return, I'm now day 2 of cycle 4 trying, I'm starting to get a bit anxious now as my mother started menopause 38/39, had bloods taken today so wait see what comes back next week, think I'm winding myself up over nothing as oh says, but it's hard not to as each month goes by haha

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me joining you, I'm 34 and trying for baby number 4, my youngest is 14, had a mc last year an took a break from ttc it sent my AF all over so waited for some normality to return, I'm now day 2 of cycle 4 trying, I'm starting to get a bit anxious now as my mother started menopause 38/39, had bloods taken today so wait see what comes back next week, think I'm winding myself up over nothing as oh says, but it's hard not to as each month goes by haha

The more the merrier! My youngest is 8, oldest 14, ttc #5, ttc 1st for my hubby. Good luck to you and plenty :dust: to us both :)

Hi everyone!! I'm 34 no kids & single.... Hope i can be welcomed into this group !

If u want check out my journal & you can see my journey & i hope to start TTC again this April!

Thank you tryn4, my oh as been asking for another since my youngest was about 3, 3 young boys was enough at the time haha

Got my bloods back and very happy with them fhs 6, lh 4, prolactin 88, my estrogen was 112 I'm not sure what it should be but as GP is happy with it I'm sure it's a good number, so it's just a matter of trying an waiting now

Welcome dodgegirl an good luck

Just had a read of your journal dodgegirl, very interesting you must have a very good support group around you, there's so many different types of family's, as long as a child is loved that's all that counts, good luck on your journey

Hope your having luck on finding a way of having his spermies frozen, how come your waiting till April to ttc? Don't think I could be so patient I'm practically sexually assaulting the oh when its O time haha

Thanks !! Yes i do hv a great big family who is a big support :)
We are waiting until April b/c he wont be moving back here until early next year, when he finds a job here. Plus it will give me time to get to my goal weight as thats my #1 priority now...
If he was already here we would be trying now
:( So hard to TTC long distance!

Thanks for the support !

I recently turned 35 and am ttc#1! we started trying last month and it ended in chemical, but at least I know I ovulate and the husbands boys can swim so I'm concentrating on that aspect! I am on cd 10 today and am starting SMEP this evening (worked last month!). I am currently trying to lose some weight (have lost 10 lbs since November) and eat healthy. I have always put career ahead of having a family until I was hit out of the blue by baby fever about 6 months ago! Seriously, it's all I can think about! :wacko:

Welcome to the group Ela!! Glad u finally got the baby fever! Better late than never ! Ive wanted one ever since i can remember :)

Thanks Dodgegirl! I read a bit in your journal! Wow! how exciting, can't wait to hear how your adventure goes! And baby fever is kind of terrible, especially when you aren't ready to share it with friends and family yet. Everyone will be completely shocked as I think they've written us off. haha.
Thankfully there are these boards and pinterest (to window shop for baby gear!).

Welcome to all the newcomers :) seems like so long since I have been on here.
Hope everyone had a good Xmas :)

Thank you alocin22

Yeah I've lost a lot of weight over the last year (4stone) wanted to lose some to help concieve but the mc an moving house has helped it along the way and stopping drinking haha it has got me back to a 28 day cycle from a 35
I'm terrible for baby fever an everyone knows it now I can't hide it my sis even offered me some of her clomid she had left over, an oh said yeah haha

Hi everyone!! I'm 34 no kids & single.... Hope i can be welcomed into this group !

If u want check out my journal & you can see my journey & i hope to start TTC again this April!

Welcome! Very interesting journey you are on and I think it's......AWESOME!!!
I have a different story but I had 4 kids by 2 men and literally raised all 4 from birth until I met my husband completely as a single mum. I had no help, no support, no family and we got on just fine. So I think you have more than what you need to give love to a lil sweet pea! My kids are living proof that you dont have to have "conventional" situation to raise a child successfully. Best of luck to you!

hey :) , im jo im 33 in march and scared of feeling old , i have 2 children age 10 and 5 . i also worry about the age gap between my eldest and new babs , as i know im not gonna fall preggas straight away i just come of the depo injection and it took 11 months to fall pregnant last time after depo , so ill be 34 if it goes same way !! but on the other hand i just look at some of my friends who havnt even started to have a family yet and are in their mid 30s . just feel im not done yet . a little girl is there somewhere waiting to be mine , x

I hear you noshowjo there a girl waiting for me too haha I've got 3 beutiful boys an think having a girl would help them have a better relationship as my eldest would be 20 an youngest 15, not that they wouldn't if I had another boy, though I could set myself up for trouble between dad an 3 big brothers for her to run to could be a very spoilt lil miss haha

In my 2ww now 3dpo an got everything crossed, do hate this long wait

:thumbup: I'm right there with u ladies. Even the gap between my youngest (8) n a new lil one seems long, and every cycle its not happening I keep thinking its getting longer & longer. But then I think of all the helpers/ babysitters I have and get excited LOL. I'm in tww aswell...trying to be positive. Trying being the operative word :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->