34+ yrs trying to conceive

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

I am so confused and hope someone can help with my chart....I think I am 2 DPO (ff says 5dpo) but got a positive opk this morning! What the heck is going on?

what about yesterday? was it faint?

Hi astito,

It was fainter, but still not very faint....it did my last opk this morning and it was not positive, but still pretty dark....I don't know if I should discount it. My temps indicate I probably already O'd and my cm seems creamy (sorry if tmi) so not egg white....lower abdo has been achy...not sure if uti starting or what!

Thanks so anxious!

I am using the cheap opks w lines...so I took them out of my chart and just relying on my temps...so 3dpo :)

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me jumping in. You guys are still young. I am 38 and have a 10,month old daughter and 17, 18, and 19 year old boys. I am TTC baby number 5. I will be 39 in 2, months. My sister just delivered her daughter in June and she is 42. The baby is very healthy. Don't worry ladies you still have time. Forgot to mention I'm also a grandma. So I guess that makes me a TTC grandma.lol

Hi Stickybean4! I'm 37 so not far behind :) Welcome! And good luck to you! (I see congrats are in order too!)

It's great to know so many people at different ages are trying. I really thought I missed the boat coz I am 34 (will be 35 in March) and I am TTC # 1. I really really hope and pray that I have not missed the boat on this one. I am getting an early appointment with my doc and not going to wait for a full year. Having all pregnancy like symptoms but AF just arrived today :(. TTC hopefully in the next cycle.

Baby dust to all!!

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me jumping in. You guys are still young. I am 38 and have a 10,month old daughter and 17, 18, and 19 year old boys. I am TTC baby number 5. I will be 39 in 2, months. My sister just delivered her daughter in June and she is 42. The baby is very healthy. Don't worry ladies you still have time. Forgot to mention I'm also a grandma. So I guess that makes me a TTC grandma.lol

Hi stickybean,
did she get pregnant naturally or anything else?

Iman, sorry AF got you.....baby dust for next month!

Any updates? I'm due on Thurs, very tempted to test but trying to wait and see if I'm late!

Hi ladies,
I am out this month and feel like a dolt. Wasted a bunch of tests for symptoms I was getting but got AF yesterday.
I think my short LP is to blame (10 days)...so start b6 vits ASAP.

When you testing choco? Good luck!

I am currently in the tww..... But after a hectic week of moving home we didn't get to :sex: very much :blush:....so can't see us catching any eggy's :dohh:

So this tww is gonna turn into more like a 6ww..... :coffee:

:dust: for you all
Xx

I m yet to ovulate this month. Very close infact but dnt see any fertile CM , dnt know what's going on:wacko:

I think I got a faint BFP. I took one yesterday too but the one from today was darker. I'm 14dpo and cd 29. I'm testing again in a few days because I'm still skeptical. Let me know what you think.

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/image-3.jpg

GL ladies!! I hope you get your BFP's!!

@momma yes that's positive !! A big congrats to u . :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think I got a faint BFP. I took one yesterday too but the one from today was darker. I'm 14dpo and cd 29. I'm testing again in a few days because I'm still skeptical. Let me know what you think.

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/thissami/image-3.jpg

GL ladies!! I hope you get your BFP's!!

Would definitely say its a positive :) big congratulations. X

Thank you ladies!! Scheduling a blood draw later this week to confirm. This is the hard part, staying pregnant. FX for my little bean!!! GL to you all...I'll still be lurking and checking to see everyone's progress! xo

mommasamittc, what about your blood test?

mommasamittc, what about your blood test?

I had a blood draw Wednesday last week and hcg was 87. I was a little scared because all of my mc started with low hcg. Then Friday I had another draw and hcg was 237! It almost tripled in 48 hours! I have another draw this coming Friday. They'll check my hcg and progesterone levels and when hcg gets to 8000 they'll do an ultrasound. :) FX for a strong little bean!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->