344 sleeps......THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS 2012!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cooked the sausage rolls earlier! & made the mince pies :rofl:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
It's finally here!!!!!

I'm the only one up! I think I'll have to start getting noisy to wake the kids up to open presents lol :)

Hope you all had a fantastic day!

Merry Christmas...

It's been a different but very lovely day.. First one single and my girls spent the morning with their dad. Was so excited to get them home.. Makes me sad just thinking about them not being here but I had a nice time.
The girls got so much.. Mini Micro scooters, Peppa pig stuff , Ben and Holly stuff, bags for their scooters and lots more... They got tons of stuff from their dad and from their family on his side.. They even got me a load of stuff.. I cried my little heart out and felt so bad so we all put money into a card for FOB. He'd got me picture frames and a card. I popped it to his mum and said that I honestly thought they wouldn't of got me anything so I didn't do anything but I couldn't let him go with nothing so he had £75 in a card.. She cried too and said that just because I couldn't spend it as a family with them didn't mean I wasn't family... Made me see things a bit different....

Anyway, have a lovely Christmas Day evening and enjoy the next few days too :)

Time to start the countdown again :haha:

2012 is a leap year so there's 365 sleeps left!!!

Might just leave the tree and decs up - save the hassle of having to take them down :haha:

Only 364 sleeps to go folks - is anybody panicking yet??

Thats me now, Christmas is forgotten until next Oct :)

sabby,does this mean we won't see you about the forum until next year now?:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"