344 sleeps......THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS 2012!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Tommy Cooper!!! Steve's playing Battlefield.......:roll:

OMG, OMG, OMG Oh My Fricking Goodness !!!!!!!!!

IT'S CHRISTMAS

I have to go to work,..think of me!working in the post office,there is NOTHING to do AT ALL

I shall mostly spend from 9.30-12 spinning round on my chair as there is nothing to do...everyone has posted..everyone has their money..

I shall mostly spend from 9.30-12 spinning round on my chair as there is nothing to do...everyone has posted..everyone has their money..

Bring a Christmas cd with you and have a little party of your own, tin of roses, tin of diet coke and its a good un. Dance around the shop like and eejit :happydance::happydance:

You can make a list of Christmas presents for next year lol

It's TOMORROW!!!

I've already made my mars and malteaser ice cream for dessert, and my tomato soup :D Just doing the cheese and mustard twists! Hopefully so I can relax tomorrow and see A open her pressies :)

OMG... I am so excited!!
I am at mums, I stayed last night! Twins are at their dads and I am helping mum get ready.. Catering for 13!!!! We have a nice feast today, we dont eat meat and then tomorrow is our big big feast... :)

Hope you a lovely Christmas everyone :)

Yayyyyyy!

I'm baking Christmas cookies and muffins :happydance:

So excited, less than 12 hours ladies!!

Hey everyone! I managed to find time to update the thread title from my phone but only just got online to post - been super duper busy today!

We got up at 6am so we could hit Morrisons at 7am - it was fairly busy even when we arrived at about ten past! Then we got home, put it all away and I did the washing up then started baking. Today I've made:

24 cupcakes and put butter icing on
24 jam and lemon curd tarts
24 mince pies
peppermint creams

I'm absolutely shattered now! Had to pop out at one point cos I ran out of icing sugar - tried 4 shops before I found any!! I did treat myself to some strawberry cider while I was there too :haha:

Gonna give Fran her Christmas Eve pack in a minute :happydance:

Aw little char you wouldn't believe it! She's got beautiful curly hair now :)

No way! :cloud9:

When I saw her she was only 6 months & a little cutie!

We need another meet in the New Year!

It's Christmas Eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :dance:

I'm so far behind :cry: haven't even prepped the veg or started the sausage rolls yet.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back