344 sleeps......THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS 2012!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well - looks like I'm just going to have to party by myself then lol

:wine:

Woop woop not long to go now...but sad to think it'll all be over really soon as well...boohoo

2 hours to go ladies!! :happydance:

So excited, baking sugar cookies tomorrow :D:D nomnomnomnom

Yay I've got Fran's sorted too! I've decided not to bother with snowman soup this year though - seems a lot of faff for something she will hardly drink any of lol

I'm hoping to do some baking tomorrow too - definitely some chocolate cupcakes but maybe some more mince pies too. Or cookies, or fudge - oooh will see what I have time for lol

I'm cooking my cheese and onion rolls tomorrow...asda had sold out of sausage rolls!x

Aw no! Me and Steve are still poorly too - he spent the whole day in bed yesterday. I really hope you feel better by Sunday :hugs:

thanks hun :flower: I hope you and Steve get well very soon :hugs: How is your lo doing?:hugs: is she feeling better?

I'm here with a 3 liter of sprite and a man sized box of tissues :xmas12::xmas4:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IBXvNQHr_kE/TRBzMdqMEKI/AAAAAAAAAH4/V5WOX0IQQPs/s1600/santa_animated.gif

She's loads better thank you - still got a bit of a cough clinging on but back to her usual cheeky self lol!

Aw Fran :cloud9: Bet she's grown up so much Anna!

I'm still not excited :cry:

Aw little char you wouldn't believe it! She's got beautiful curly hair now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"