34yo TTC looking for a buddy

Good morning! How is everyone? Marialex where are you hun?

Cd2. I can't rmbr the last time I had a period this painful and heavy! So not fun. So my loving husband accused me ystrdy of not getting pg on purpose!!! Can you believe it? He says there is no way I'm not preggo after 3 months trying. Either something is wrong with me or I'm making it harder cuz I don't know what I'm doing. So he has downloaded the mydays app on his phone so he can keep track of my cycles...

Oh, I am really sorry to hear about your DH...Usually they are the ones that start worrying last. Did you explain? Perhaps with his children they were successful really quickly. Tell him to browse around this site...and have a look at this cases where some couples have to wait for several months, or sometimes even years..Hopefully it will happen soon for you so that he doesn't worry anymore...:hugs:
Thanks. Maybe this time he will pay attention when I explain the whole process. I used softcups and preseed last cycle. Didn't feel like it was in right but nothing leaked. It even worked ystrdy when I tried it for af. Give it a try. Can't feel it once inside either. Ie have to put the preseed inside after bd cuz dh doesn't like the feel of it.

Hi there!
I am out! AF has just arrived! What a disappointment...
I have given up temping. FF got my ovulation wrong. I was right, and having my period today confirms it. I think the fact that I don't have access to a good BBT thermometer and sleeping usually with my mouth open compromises the results of temping. I will just use opks during this coming cycle...

I am thinking about preseed. Have been using YES BABY, an organic sperm friendly lub but is way too expensive...
Don't know about the softcups. Don't the also make you prone to infections?

How have you been?

xxEvi

Im sorry about af coming. Ie know it sucks big time...I haven't heard much about softcups causing infection. If you are concerned maybe only keep in for a lil while.
DhHas told me he's taking over, lol! He has not a clue. He's already picked out the days to bd.

Where is everyone??? I know there's not much going on now. Just waiting for af to end. Probably won't be until Monday for me. What are you up to this weekend? I have no plans. My life is pretty much boring. Plus I'm broke, lol! Can't wait to hear from you again!

Hello mybabyluv!
AF is here as you know and last evening it was horrible. It was so painful...And that makes me feel even worse...I am a bit sore today but nothing compared to last night. What an ordeal. I could suffer a lot of things If I knew I was to have a baby but this seems to me like feeling crap with no reason at all...

Anyways, today I am meeting a friend and we are going to some diy events and then we are going to have a coffee...We are in similar situations. She is ltttc #2 although a lot older. It is always a comfort to talk to her since it took here about a year with her first.

On the other hand another friend called me last night to meet next week, but I don't know if I am feeling ok with this. We started together ttcing in July and she fell pregnant immediately without even trying that hard. I am very happy for her but the way she told me has annoyed me. We met at some point in July and shared our experiences about ttcing and after my failed attempt we met again in August. I was a bit worried and she seemed sooo relaxed and not worried at all and was saying all the time that for two healthy people it is normal to take just a few months to fall pregnant. A few weeks after that she told me that she already knew at that point that she was pregnant (that is why she was so relaxed) but didn't want to tell me so as not to make me feel bad. Well the way she told me made feel that way. I haven't met her since cause she wasn't feeling her best but we spoke on the phone a number of times and she kept saying that I should relax and it will happen, that I shouldn't use any opks or temping just enjoy bding with my DH.
The fact that we started trying together and she is now four months pregnant somehow underlines my failure...if you know what I mean. I am not jealous as a person and don't feel jealous right now but I don't want people to feel sorry for me...

So sooorry about the long post. I just wanted to express my feelings....

I think we are going to ovulate again together since I think you ovulate a couple of days later that I do, so cycle buddies again.

Let your DH take charge of the bding...Maybe he is lucky!

So how did it go today? It's completely understandable to feel the way you do. Feel free to vent away any time you need to. That's why we are here. To listen and offer support. It's good that you have a friend close to you going through the same thing. I don't really have that. As far as the one that easily got pregnant, try not to take her insensitivity too personally. Sometimes people just don't know what to say. Like her not wanting to tell you right away. She probably doesn't know how to act now that you aren't in the same situation anymore. I know before now I took for granted how easily I seemed to fall pregnant. Though I never really tried or planned it. Now it seems like so much work. It is hard to take advice from people who haven't really been where you are. If you feel stressed about meeting with her, then don't. Right now you need to concentrate on yourself. Stress is the last thing we need while ttc.

We ran into his sister today. That was kinda awkward. She was with her new baby and new husband. DH and his sister are close enough, but had recently gotten into it. He dug in her for getting pregnant and then deciding to get married. It was his first time meeting the husband that he talked so bad about. I think he just doesn't know how to let things go. The baby is here. She's married now. Get over it!

Cycle buddies we are!! I broke down and bought a basal thermometer today. I realized I was using a rectal one, lol! Don't know how much difference it really makes though.

Well af is finally gone. Now the wait for O. I hope this time is not as crazy as it's been. Nice and smooth. That's what I'm hoping. No stress this month over O!!

Hi there!
I had a great time on Saturday with my friend. Not sure if she's going to have many chances to achieve a pregnancy without medical intervention...Her husband suffers from coeliac disease and he is bad right now which has a great impact on sperm quality...

Still got af but I am towards the end...I believe I will ovulate in a week or so from today. I have abandoned temping but will start using my opks on cd 9. I ordered pre-seed online and will give it a try. I also ordered some vitamin for DH (Fertility Blend) and he promised to take them. I read some good reviews, let's see...
Hopefully this will be a stress free cycle for both of us..Take care...

I use preseed but DH doesn't like how it feels so I have to put in the softcup and use it that way. I don't normally have a lot of ewcm so I've been drinking grapefruit juice. Last cycle it seemed to help a lot but I think I took it too early. By the time I O'd I had bout dried up and that's why I couldn't tell that I was about to O. Before then, I had plenty of it, and stayed wet.
I am just so anxious to get started on bding. Can hardly stand the wait to O.

Have you tried green tea. They say it does the same job and tastes better (for me... :p)
I was hesitant about preseed. So far I have used an organic sperm friendly lub but just a tiny bit applied externally. I am not very happy with the preservatives and parabens in preseed but the other one is way too expensive and since this baby making business is taking long it's not financially friendly...

Still have light af today... I know what you mean about being anxious to ov... I feel kinda the same when having negatives opks and I am really happy when I see the smiley... So let's both of us wait for a little longer...

That's funny. I can't stand tea and love grapefruit juice. I'm supposed to be drinking a glass a day but I can't stop. I'm just worried about the acidity. That's why I drank it so early last month. I hope I don't have to wait til cd16 to O again. Only cd8 today. I haven't bought any opks yet. I think I need to. I've been temping but with DH sometimes I wake up freezing and some days burning up. He still using the ac. I can't wait for him to take it out. It can be freezing in the morning and he's home now on a layoff. I still have to get up to get my lo to school and he wants me to turn the ac on cuz he's hot and bundled up under the covers and I'm up tryna get dressed!

Oh, I love green tea! and white tea...I started having it again during my last cycle cause the weather wouldn't permit during the summer (too hot). Perhaps this was why my cm increased...I have read that too much vitamin c can alter the ph of your cm but only when you take it as a supplement. Not sure if in its natural form can do any harm...

I know how you feel about ac...I personally hate it. Even during the summer when it is extremely hot here I can't stand it. On the other hand it is getting colder and colder here so no need for ac.

I am debating on whether to use my opks this cycle or not. One part of me wants to have a more relaxed approach but the other part of me is insisting on using them... We will see...

Good luck with not using opks. I was going through poas withdrawal last cycle. Not feeling as crazy about it so far. There is just something about seeing positive lines. Even if they're not the positives we really want. It's something.

Had ewcm ystrdy so the juice is doing something. DH came home with low dose aspirin lastnight. Feeling like he should start taking daily to prevent stroke or something. I was like great, I was thinking about getting some for myself anyway.

I was thinking about baby aspiring too. They say it can help with the uterine lining and implantation. But, I have read it should only be prescribed by a doctor since it is not suitable for everyone. What do you think?

you're only supposed to take one 81 mg pill a day. If you have blood issues, then it's not good.

Almost forgot....so, 3 days of ewcm. Tomorrow starts DH bd schedule. I can't wait. It seems like it's been so long, well 10 days is long. I hope I O soon. When you bd on a mission it seems so much like work. Will be tired after a few days of it, lol!!

Almost forgot....so, 3 days of ewcm. Tomorrow starts DH bd schedule. I can't wait. It seems like it's been so long, well 10 days is long. I hope I O soon. When you bd on a mission it seems so much like work. Will be tired after a few days of it, lol!!

Oh, I know what you mean....about bedding on a mission...So, what is the schedule your DH has arranged?
I might still use my opks again. CD8 today, haven't started. Perhaps tomorrow. I have decided that I won't tell DH when I ov, I will just try and seduce him... Let's see if it works...
I will give the aspirin a try.

Well he switched it, so it's everyday starting today thru Tuesday since that's the day mydays has me for O. Since he's home for now it works out that we can bd during the day while DD at school. Only thing is he gets his kids this wknd so we have to work around that.

Hope your DH cooperates. You may have to break down and tell him. Hopefully not.

I can't stand it around days 10 and 11. For the past couple months that has been the time I had all signs of O but it stalled out till day 16. Now again, same thing but not having much O pains. Only backache with a little cramping.

Oh, dtd every day seems too much. We did that at the end of August and at some point I just felt I couldn't do it anymore...Hope it works for you...

My DH is very cooperative so far, but we will see...if not I will try to seduce him. I started testing for ov with my first opk and didn't tell him anything...

If it wasn't for the opks and temping I did I would still be thinking I ov on the wrong days as you mention. It appears that I first get the signs and ovulate afterwards...Perhaps it is because as they say you should get as much sex as possible before ov...

Have a nice weekend!!

Everyday is a bit much. I used to complain about not getting often enough, lol!! It's only once a day though and after a 24 hr period, so.....Good thing he had two SAs this year so we're pretty confident that he won't be too affected. Bought a juicer this week and have been eating a lot healthier. How are the opks looking? hope we don't have too much longer to wait.

You have a good weekend too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->