35 and over/due in September

WantaBelly

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I am 36, soon to be 37 and very newly pregnant. I am hoping to find some other ladies that are willing to count down the next few months and share things along the way.

I have yet to confirm with a doctor but I am due to September also. I am 39 and expecting my first. OH and I are thrilled.

Hello..... I'll be 37 in 8 days, newly pregnant (4+3) after losses and I'm sooo excited/ scared/ nervous!!! Due 10th or 11th September

Hi I'm Anne! I'm 35 and due no4 on 19th sept which will be 3 days before dd 6th bday! OH is not taking the bombshell of this whoopsie pregnancy well and at the moment doesn't want to talk about it!

Hi guys! I'm 38 & expecting our first in September (5th), so hopefully this one sticks. Very excited & nervous!

Morning all! Back to work today and had to scrape myself out of bed! Poas and still pregnant 2-3 on digi! I'm so glad to have you girls to talk to as OH is not being supportive and refusing to talk about this baby :( off to do kids packed lunches now. Catch you all later xx

I have yet to confirm with a doctor but I am due to September also. I am 39 and expecting my first. OH and I are thrilled.

That is Awesome! My best friend had her first long awaited baby last year at 40

Morning all! Back to work today and had to scrape myself out of bed! Poas and still pregnant 2-3 on digi! I'm so glad to have you girls to talk to as OH is not being supportive and refusing to talk about this baby :( off to do kids packed lunches now. Catch you all later xx

Is there a particular reason he doesn't want to talk about it (age, financial, just doesn't want anymore?) I'm sorry to hear that but I'm sure he'll come around and until then (and after then) We are always here to talk to! Have a Great day at work!!

Welcome Jam! You have given me some encouraging words on other posts. I'm excited you got your BFP!!

Hi guys! I'm 38 & expecting our first in September (5th), so hopefully this one sticks. Very excited & nervous!

Hello Ladies! I just turned 36 and I just got my bfp on January 6th! This is my fourth pregnancy. I have 2 boys 15 and 13 and my youngest son passed when he was 4 months old. I have always wanted another child but wanted to make sure that I was pshycologically ready. We have struggled to become pregnant for the past 17 months. Never had any issues when I was younger. I hope this little bean sticks! I am so nervous. On a lighter note, I would love for someone to explain to me how to put a baby countdown calendar on my signature??? Please :)

Hi everyone.:hi: I'm due September 11th with my fourth biological sixth altogether! I'm so happy, but scared all at the same time. Looking forward to H&H 9 months together

Hello Ladies! I just turned 36 and I just got my bfp on January 6th! This is my fourth pregnancy. I have 2 boys 15 and 13 and my youngest son passed when he was 4 months old. I have always wanted another child but wanted to make sure that I was pshycologically ready. We have struggled to become pregnant for the past 17 months. Never had any issues when I was younger. I hope this little bean sticks! I am so nervous. On a lighter note, I would love for someone to explain to me how to put a baby countdown calendar on my signature??? Please :)

Welcome! I'm glad you are here to share with us. I have had miscarriages but cannot imagine losing a 4 month old. Bless you hun :hugs: I understand about secondary infertility issues and MOST definitely agree it was never this hard when I was younger. On the ticker issue there are several different sites that offer pregnancy tickers. If you google pregnancy tickers you can find one you like and it will give you a code to use. (after putting in your due date ect..) You go to your BNB account, click on edit signature and paste the code in the box. Hope that helps!!

Hi I use lilypie.com. When you create your ticker click on the link which says bb code, copy it and then go to the user cp panel on here and go to your signature and paste it there! Hope this makes sense!!!

My OH seems to be coming round to the idea that I'm not going to get rid of this baby. Problem is he sees it as a ball of cells and I see it as a baby. Last night was awful but this morning he said we will get through this. He just really didn't want any more and wanted to move on from the baby stage, which he doesn't really enjoy.

Hi my name is Annick
Im 35, will be 36 when this baby is due. My 8th baby (12th pregnancy) so I am high risk without age alone. Im 4 weeks 4 days due September 13, 2013

My OH seems to be coming round to the idea that I'm not going to get rid of this baby. Problem is he sees it as a ball of cells and I see it as a baby. Last night was awful but this morning he said we will get through this. He just really didn't want any more and wanted to move on from the baby stage, which he doesn't really enjoy.

I'm so glad to hear this and I bet you are Too!!!

Hi my name is Annick
Im 35, will be 36 when this baby is due. My 8th baby (12th pregnancy) so I am high risk without age alone. Im 4 weeks 4 days due September 13, 2013

Hi Annick! :hi: Welcome! This is also my 12th pregnancy but my 9th child. Can I graciously ask you ro send me some of that :blue: dust??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->