35 and over/due in September

It's great to see some larger families in this group :thumbup:
This will be our fourth blessing! So very excited!

Hi ladies, I'm 39 and have just found out I am pregnant with baby no 2!
I will be 40 when this is born and my lb will be 23 months. Super excited but a tad scared of how I will cope being pregnant with my toddler!

It is exhausting being pregnant with little ones to look after! Sure you will be fine tho! :)

How's it going? I'm getting more nauseous these days. My stomach churned this morning cleaning the dirty plates!

maybe I'm sry your tummy was rumbly but at least its a + sign things are doing what they are supposed to!! I have no symptoms outside of constipation every now and then, I know I will regret saying this in another week or so but I wish I would at least feel a little sick so I know everythings working right :thumbup:

Wantabelly it's just so exhausting working full time and looking after kids and hubby works shifts so can't always bank on him. After work I had to take my eldest to beavers, with the other 2 in tow, and then take the others to play in the playground a while. Then back to fix dinner, do school work with kids and bath and put them to bed. Have sooooo much stuff to do but haven't got the energy!!!

Hi. I'm 38 and pregnant with my first. I have been having stress with my Clearblue digital not changing from 2-3 marker and have decided NO MORE HPTs!! Going for a scan next week so I will just have to try and relax til then :wacko:

Hi. I'm 38 and pregnant with my first. I have been having stress with my Clearblue digital not changing from 2-3 marker and have decided NO MORE HPTs!! Going for a scan next week so I will just have to try and relax til then :wacko:

Well, if its any comfort. My Clearblue was also refusing to move from 2-3 to 3+, I had a beta when it was still showing 2-3 and my level was 2,617! So it should have shown 3+.... I wouldn't put too much stock in what those evil things say, good luck at your scan next week!! :hugs:

HI everyone, I haven't been on this thread in a while. So I had my ultrasound which moved my due date up from the 11th to the 6th. I got to hear the baby's heart beat 122. It was super exciting. I've caught up on all the post...good to see everyone doing well.

I'm so tired and feel sick all the time :( work was a nightmare today. I could lie on the floor and go to sleep!

I'm so tired and feel sick all the time :( work was a nightmare today. I could lie on the floor and go to sleep!

Oh ugh...I had that with my first. I used to eat my lunch at my desk during my morning break and then take a cooking timer, go into an empty office and sleep on the floor for an hour during lunch time. Luckily I had a sympathetic boss.

HI everyone, I haven't been on this thread in a while. So I had my ultrasound which moved my due date up from the 11th to the 6th. I got to hear the baby's heart beat 122. It was super exciting. I've caught up on all the post...good to see everyone doing well.

Thats Fantastic! I'm so jealous, I have no symptoms and would love to have a peek in there....

Oh ugh...I had that with my first. I used to eat my lunch at my desk during my morning break and then take a cooking timer, go into an empty office and sleep on the floor for an hour during lunch time. Luckily I had a sympathetic boss.

Aww! I'm a teacher and its so draining. Tomorrow I'm running a club at lunch and one after school for an hour too. Going to be good for nothing after that!!! Also I've not told anyone at work yet.

Aww! I'm a teacher and its so draining. Tomorrow I'm running a club at lunch and one after school for an hour too. Going to be good for nothing after that!!! Also I've not told anyone at work yet.

:hugs:

Well, I had my first doctor's visit yesterday. I've always had low blood pressure and it's still low at 112 over 50. I'm only seeing my GP for the time being as the OBGYN that I was supposed to see cancelled my appointment as I don't need fertility treatments.

I walked over to the hospital after the GP appointment to get my first blood tests. Five vials is a lot! I go back to the doc on the 25th for results and then for an early scan on the 29th and then back to the doc again shortly after that.

I have hypothyroidism so I must keep an eye on that too. My starting weight is 131lbs at 5'5". Symptoms wise I am more tired that anything and feeling weak in the shoulders and legs. I get sick when riding the bus though as I can't see out the windows due to the snowy, slushy, dirty roads. My breasts have grown a cup size going from A to B. I've been walking lots everyday to keep my exercise up and shovelling snow with OH when it snows outside.

Anyhow, glad to see everyone is doing okay.

:)

Hi ladies! Min if I join you? I am due Sept 24th with my 4th. My youngest is just shy of 8mths! Very nervous about that! I will be 36 on March 1st and DH is getting ready to turn 38. My children are 14, 6, and 7mths. I am considered high risk due to the fact that I have diabetes. I will be having a scheduled c-section. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

HI guys, I'm 35 and pregnant with our first. They say I'm due in early September! I'll be welcoming a little Virgo into the world. lol We are all wishing for a baby girl but will love a baby boy just as much. :baby:

Hi guys,

I'm sort of going to stalk you instead of join you, at least until I see a heartbeat.

(terrified!)

Good luck and sticky dust all around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back