35+ CD 16 today. Never been pregnant - join me

Hey girls! Sorry I've been incommunicado the past few days. Just haven't found the time to sit down at the computer.

B - I'm glad you're in the new house. I totally know what you mean about the house being much bigger - we moved about three months ago from the house we own into a rental house, but the rental house is HUGE compared to our little house. This rental has FIVE bedrooms and THREE different living rooms compared to our little three bedroom house. Several of the rooms are empty and will stay that way, at least until we have twins and can fill them up :haha: I hope your kitties are feeling much more settled in. How's little gecko? Did he survive the move?

Bummer about the test and not getting enough cells :hugs: Things just take so damn long sometimes with this TTC business.

DrH - Yep. our hubbies definitely must have compared notes, because my chart shows that I ovulated on day 2 of his trip away. So basically we BD'd on Thursday night and I ov'd on Sat, so chances are ridiculously small this month :nope: The weird thing is that I didn't feel any ovulation pain this month, and I usually always do. So I'm just trusting my chart that Sat was the day.

OOoh Maggie Sotero dresses are nice :) Definitely let us know which ones you're leaning towards so we can look them up :)

HI GREEN,

five bedrooms. wow.. we live in a two bed flat. small!!!! not that great. vvvv jealous....

B - how went the move! Is the gecko ok... are you loving your new digs....

Have been to christenings ++++++ babies birthdays... dinners with babies....

OMG......

But

guess what.

The 224 million super sperm did their thing 10 hours away... ie. we had a shag 8,9,10,11,12 missed one day then a shag for luck...

miss the day.. saw the pre ov dip...

but

guess

what!!!!!

Have a look at this!

OMG OMG !!!!!!!! Yay!

I haven't had internet for a while and was hoping you ladies had some good news for me and do you ever!

Congrats Dr! Stick little bean!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Green, that sounds like a huge house. Twins would be neat but lots of work.

We moved from a 1000 sq ft condo with 2 bedrooms into a house with 3 bedrooms but its 2317 sqft so much bigger. Everyone is settled in but we still have mostly empty rooms.

This last week has been exhausting and we still have more stuff at the condo to move at some point. I'm glad we won't be doing this again for a long time.

Hi b so stoked for you I would love to put down roots as we move every two years! Is the gecko still doing well!

Green are you moving towards af? How are you? Thinking of you.

Still preggers tired bloated nauseated! Super though!

Dr, we are lovin the house gecko is good but hiding lots. Been crazy busy at work and trying to get all our house stuff finished up.

Very excited for you. Have you had any appts yet? Started. Planning anything?

Green, what you up to? Anything new going on?

Well good news ladies. Got my bloodwork back and everything is perfect. My rubella immunity is good so I don't need the shot. The dr was upset I missed a month of trying but it was the best month to miss with all the stress of moving so it's ok.

Hope you are both well.

Anything new ladies? I'm just going into the 2ww.

Green, where you been?

Dr how are things?

All good

Sore boobs tired

Working too hard

Can't believe it is six weeks already!!!! How are u?

I'm good. Nothing new yet. 2 dpo and waiting. FX as we BD a lot this month.

Well that's a really great start!!!! Are you temping? Do you use opk sticks?

OH MY GOSH DRH!! So happy for you! Hope you are feeling well. You guys must be over the moon!!

Guess I've missed a lot. I've been away from the computer for a while as I've been feeling sorry for myself and thinking I will never be a mom. Guess I've been going through a grieving process, though it's a little bit early for that as I still have plenty of options for becoming a mother.

B I'm hoping this is your lucky month and the 2ww goes by quickly

OH MY GOSH DRH!! So happy for you! Hope you are feeling well. You guys must be over the moon!!

Guess I've missed a lot. I've been away from the computer for a while as I've been feeling sorry for myself and thinking I will never be a mom. Guess I've been going through a grieving process, though it's a little bit early for that as I still have plenty of options for becoming a mother.

Aww, I'm sorry Green. It sucks to feel that way. Keep the hope. I keep thinking about you and hoping you get some unexpected good news.

Fx we have some luck this month.

So here's my update - I had a hysteroscopy and lap & dye two days ago. The doctor talked to my husband when I was still in recovery so I got all my info second hand, but here's what I think happened - both tubes are open (!) - my left tube is scarred/damaged but open so they didn't remove it. My left ovary was stuck behind my uterus so they freed it and put it back where it belongs. They removed the endometrioma from the right ovary and hopefully didn't destroy any healthy tissue, removed a bunch of other little bits of endometriosis and also took a very small polyp from my uterus. So I got pretty well cleaned out :)

We're starting IUI as soon as we get the okay from the doctor :)

For now, I'm hanging out on the couch and recovering from surgery :) DH has been taking very good care of me :)

Aww, I'm sorry Green. It sucks to feel that way. Keep the hope. I keep thinking about you and hoping you get some unexpected good news.

Fx we have some luck this month.

Thanks B! We're off for at least a month while I recover but can't wait to get started again. I hope this is your month!

So here's my update - I had a hysteroscopy and lap & dye two days ago. The doctor talked to my husband when I was still in recovery so I got all my info second hand, but here's what I think happened - both tubes are open (!) - my left tube is scarred/damaged but open so they didn't remove it. My left ovary was stuck behind my uterus so they freed it and put it back where it belongs. They removed the endometrioma from the right ovary and hopefully didn't destroy any healthy tissue, removed a bunch of other little bits of endometriosis and also took a very small polyp from my uterus. So I got pretty well cleaned out :)

We're starting IUI as soon as we get the okay from the doctor :)

For now, I'm hanging out on the couch and recovering from surgery :) DH has been taking very good care of me :)

That sounds like good news to me! Yay for wonderful DH's :)

Green so pleased your doctor got it all and freed stuff up. It sounds like it was bad enough to stop you conceiving. Thank god for modern medicine and surgery. Woo hoo for iui!

B the two week wait is so testing isn't it! Are you taking coenzyme q 10 and epo till ovulation? It helped me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->