35+ CD 16 today. Never been pregnant - join me

Green so pleased your doctor got it all and freed stuff up. It sounds like it was bad enough to stop you conceiving. Thank god for modern medicine and surgery. Woo hoo for iui!

B the two week wait is so testing isn't it! Are you taking coenzyme q 10 and epo till ovulation? It helped me!

Its horrible. I made it to 5 dpo this morning then had a slight temps drop and ff changed my O date to 2 days later. I don't buy it, so I'm overriding till my temps become more telling.

I did take 1 epo per day but never heard of coenzyme q10. What is it for?

Increased mitochondrial energy in the egg increased egg quality. Proven in older women with ivf. No side effects therefore recommended by my re

Hi Ladies! It's been awhile so just wanted to check in...

Dr. H, hows the pregnancy going? Hope you're feeling well :winkwink:

B, Remind me where are you at with TTC stuff? Are you getting all settled in to the new house? How's the little gecko?

AFM, I'm pretty much recovered from my lap and getting ready for my first IUI in a couple of weeks. The :witch: is starting tomorrow I think (spotting today) so I will call into the RE tomorrow morning and see what the program is going to be.

Hi Ladies! It's been awhile so just wanted to check in...

Dr. H, hows the pregnancy going? Hope you're feeling well :winkwink:

B, Remind me where are you at with TTC stuff? Are you getting all settled in to the new house? How's the little gecko?

AFM, I'm pretty much recovered from my lap and getting ready for my first IUI in a couple of weeks. The :witch: is starting tomorrow I think (spotting today) so I will call into the RE tomorrow morning and see what the program is going to be.

Hi Green. Nothing new here. Still getting settled, very slowly haha. On CD2 today. Grumpy and crampy.

Have a possible job offer. Need to think hard about it because it could mean putting ttc on hold for a while, which is not really what I want, but current job is getting more and more stressful.

FX for the IUI! Really hope this works for you.

Hi B.

Just checking in to see how you are. Did you take the new job? What does it mean for TTC?

We are excited after the scan.. Very cute to see it wiggling and wiggling...

How are you at the moment with the TTC thing.

Green how are you? How are you going after all the ups and downs?

Hi B.

Just checking in to see how you are. Did you take the new job? What does it mean for TTC?

We are excited after the scan.. Very cute to see it wiggling and wiggling...

How are you at the moment with the TTC thing.

Green how are you? How are you going after all the ups and downs?

Hey Dr! :happydance: love that you got a wiggler. The scan must have been pretty neat to see. When do u get to hear a heartbeat?

I decided I should take this job once its officially offered so TTC is still on hold. Mom came to town for a visit so we had a long talk about it last night and it felt nice to get her opinions. I told her after why I was so conflicted (we hadn't really told her we were TTC yet) and she was very supportive and not surprised lol.

We had a long chat about my sister too, who is going for exploratory surgery soon then IVF. They have been trying for over 5 years, poor thing. I really hope all this works for her. So I try not to get too down about waiting because she has been through so much.

Green...not sure if you had your IUI yet. FX crossed for you hun!

Hi B and Dr H :)

B, I think it makes sense to take the new job, even if it means a break from TTC, because in the long run it will be better to be out of a stressful job, which in the long run will be better for TTC. It's so nice to have the support of your family :) I hope your sister's surgery goes well and her IVF is successful. Five years is a really long time and I'm starting to see that it can be emotionally draining.

DrH, so exciting about the scan!! Has it sunk in yet that you're going to be parents?? How have you been feeling?

I've been doing well :) I just finished my 5 day course of femara, so hopefully I will release 2 or 3 eggs this month. I go in for a scan this friday to check for follicle development, and then the IUI should be over the weekend or early next week. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but it's hard not to since everyone keeps telling me that I should be super fertile since I just had the endo treated. So we'll see...

Hi B! The scan went okay - I only had one mature follicle, and it's already huge, so I triggered this morning and IUI is first thing tomorrow morning :)

So you're definitely taking the job and back to WTT? When do you start the new job?

wow green,, you only need one follicle so I am going to be crossing my fingers and toes that this is the month for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear how it goes Green. FX this is your lucky month.

I think I O'd yesterday or will today. Kind of hard watching it go by but I suppose it'll happen when its meant to.

Well my boss starts his job on Monday so I'm hoping to hear something after that. I haven't received an official offer but he was keen to hire me so I just need to wait for him to get his things in order and ask me formally.

Over the last few weeks things have really gone downhill at my current job so it was an easy decision to go. At first I was hesitant considering I've been with the company for almost 9 years but I've reached a point where there aren't a lot of opportunities left there for me and this new job will open a lot of doors.

I'm getting kind of anxious and impatient with it now. Just wish everything would hurry up. I don't know how long we will WTT but I don't want to put it off for too long.

Hey Ladies! Well the IUI went fine and I'm currently 6dpo/iui. I'm feeling super hormonal and emotional yesterday and today, but that's normal for me about halfway into my luteal phase and then it usually improves until the :witch: gets here. Just trying to stay positive!!!

B, any word yet from your boss? I hope it all works out quickly so you can get back to ttc soon!

DrH - thanks for the good vibes :thumbup: It's bound to be my turn one of these days!!

my god green whoo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Six days post!!!!!!!!! I am crossing my fingers and toes and legs for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies! Well the IUI went fine and I'm currently 6dpo/iui. I'm feeling super hormonal and emotional yesterday and today, but that's normal for me about halfway into my luteal phase and then it usually improves until the :witch: gets here. Just trying to stay positive!!!

B, any word yet from your boss? I hope it all works out quickly so you can get back to ttc soon!

DrH - thanks for the good vibes :thumbup: It's bound to be my turn one of these days!!

Yay! I'm excited for you Green. I hope this is your month!!

I talked to my boss the other day and he has guaranteed me a position. They will be posting in the new year. Things at my current job are getting worse so I have decided I'll most likely take the job offer and it will probably come with a raise. Wll have to do a few months before we ttc again so I can qualify for mat leave. A bit nervous but I'm sure it's all for the best.

wow B how exciting a raise. You are only 35 arent't you - do you feel safe to wait. you could get your amh tested and if it is ok, that would reassure you about waiting for the mat leave.

Merry christmas hon!!! I hope you have a blast with you and yours.

Well I'll be 32 soon. I really wanted to ttc earlier but we were waiting for a few reasons and now that we are ready I feel frustrated I can't do this yet.

What is amh?

Green, I see you are expecting. Congrats girl!! I knew it would happen for you. Super exciting.

Dr, its been awhile. Hope things are well and LO is not kicking you crazy.

AFM, still WTT. Nothing new here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->