35+ Granduates.. We Finally did it !!

28+4 bump pic from me....
28+4bump01.37.jpg

Anyone else care to share??

I posted mine in my journal the other day at 32 weeks if anyone wants a peek.

I haven't started to wear maternity clothing yet as I can still squeeze into "comfie" clothes like yoga pants ect.
I am also a SAHM so I can get away with P.J. bottoms, track pants , large shirts..
I had put on some weight since the birth of my toddler:blush: so my old maternity clothes don't really fit so as I get bigger I will have to break down and buy some..

Has everyone started preparing for Christmas ( or whichever holiday they celerate ) ?

I have gotten the decorations out ( not up) and bought some things but I can't seem to get into the spirit this year.. most other years I have everything finished by now..

I put my Christmas tree up a couple of days ago. My 3 year old didnt want to wait!

hello everyone! room for another?

i'm 36, will be 37 when babe arrives. i'm in the north of scotland and am mum to an 8yr old and step mum to a 10yr old - both boys!

we intend to find out the sex at our 20wk scan if babe co-operates.. i'd love a pink one this time but be delighted whatever....

ms has recently returned & am a bit down about it... but hopng it'll pass soon...

x

Welcome rjsmam and congratulations :hugs:

I have added your name to our growing list of wonderful ladies, but I need you due date :thumbup:

Hi Ladies, I am 38 and due on the 27th May although I know Im having a section so baby will arrive a couple of weeks earlier I guess, I have a 19yr old and an 11yr old so big gaps for me lol xx

Welcome and congrats to the new comers!!

I still fit in my prepreg clothes too. I've actually lost 9lbs! since becoming pg. LOL. But as baby is growing well, we are not concerned. It's nice to finally lose some weight. LOL

I still fit in my prepreg clothes too. I've actually lost 9lbs! since becoming pg. LOL. But as baby is growing well, we are not concerned. It's nice to finally lose some weight. LOL

wowees am a bit envious! i need mat clothes already, my trousers are straining! did you have bad sickness?

x

Welcome babytimeagain and congratualtions:hugs:

I am in the same boat as you, I had a large age difference between my children ( 17 yrs).. I have a 21 month old so not as much with this one.

Melly, I missed you picture eariler.. you look fab:thumbup:

I will post mine, I took it today at 16 weeks 2 days ( excuse the pengine P.J's and stretchies:blush:).. I am pretty short ( 5'2") and started off a little on the heavy side ( 180lbs) but with MS I have lost 13lbs since becoming pregnant. I think I have gained about 5lbs back..

Attachments

• week 16 001.jpg
    week 16 001.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3

wowees am a bit envious! i need mat clothes already, my trousers are straining! did you have bad sickness?

x

LOL, no. I was overweight going into my pregnancy. And have just been eating better since. I also carry low and deep, so don't stick out a whole lot.

Aww...beautiful bump furture-numan!
Embrace your stretchies hun, here is something I found on FB recently.....

sm.jpg

Melly, that is beautiful :cry:

My beloved grandma used to say that stretch marks were a badge of honor. A proud reminder that you brought another human being into this world..

This baby is due is due on what would have been her 96th birthday:happydance:

great pic Melly!! and lovely story story Future - and how lovely baby being due on your grandma's 96th b day!

x

My baby is due on my Dads birthday. He cried when I told him.

How is everyone today? I've been panicking just a little bit lately as my fundal height measured just a bit small at my last check up (wednesday), but midwife assured me its still in the normal range. But I'm getting lots of kicks and movement this morning and feeling less panicky. I was going to book another check up, just in case, but I'm thinking I might just be able to wait until my next appointment.

I think the funal hight change be effected but different things ( tilted uterus, position of baby ect)
I am measuring high right now but MW told me it will even in the end
The most important thing is baby is active:happydance:

When did you start feeling the baby move ?

I am almost 17 weeks and I can't really tell if it is baby moving around or not..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->