35+ Granduates.. We Finally did it !!

Welcome to the board, and congrats Indigo!!

Oh my Miss C :hugs: What an emotional day for you. I cried reading your posts. Prayers for a healthy baby for you!

Oh Miss_C I am in tears all my emotions from my first US came flooding back.
I AM sooooooooooo happy for you (incidentally my co workers are trying to figure out why I AM sobbing like a moron.)
I will keep you in my prayers that the rest of your pregnancy is easy.
I am guessing girl. Because Girls are trouble lol.
God bless you!!!!

I'm sorry to say that I'm leaving you lovely ladies today. I started bleeding a couple days ago and today my hCG numbers were confirmed as dropping. I wish all of you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Oh Dodger :( I'm so very sorry (((HUGS))).

I'm sorry to say that I'm leaving you lovely ladies today. I started bleeding a couple days ago and today my hCG numbers were confirmed as dropping. I wish all of you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Oh God Bless I am sorry to hear this.
I will keep you in my prayers.
I am so sorry
:hugs:

:hugs: Sweetie I am so sorry:cry:
You don't have to leave us, we are always here to share the ups and downs of this sometimes stressful or sad journey:hugs:

well what a day!! We arrive at Qld medical imaging and I am quite literally crapping myself, the constipation of 4 days was poking it's head out but couldn't go cos I had to hold my pee and you definitely can't do a no2 without no1 happening! I was terrified. Dion and I hardly dared breathe let alone speak. We got called in and we told the guy what the morning had held and so he entered all the details LMP how long it lasted etc etc. Found my fibroid now a whopping 30mm from 10mm in June (they do grow in pregnancy), then he found the gestational sac, showed me it on the screen and it was definitely not showing any signs of life, he measured it to be 7w5d which was spot on then said we need to go to trans vaginal for a clear picture cos this fibroid is causing issues from trans abdominal, massive amounts of "noise" on the screen.

So off I go to empty my bladder and evacuate the reindeer droppings 3 days worth boy that was such a relief and I sat there on the toilet trying not to scream I felt like my heart was going to burst and my head was pounding, still an empty sac no baby, no little ziggy heartbeat.

Hop back on the bed, "chaperone" comes in we sign all the relevant forms and in it goes and away we go. He digs around for a while and then says I can see what we and the doctor couldn't see anything there we are right behind the fibroid, I said what can you see and he turned the screen and said there's a baby and can you see that flicker that's the heartbeat. I think I came over all religious cos I know I yelled out quite loudly OH GOD!! And then fell in a jibbering shaking heap and the sonographer had to ask me to hold my breath and not move as he still couldn't get clear pics or measurements.

He struggled to get a clear pic but the bit that he did he "thinks" was about 7.1mm which is 6w3d so those measurements are just a little bit behind but nothing of concern he said. Heartbeat of 153 is perfect.

The report was then phoned through to Dr Kasan who will get my quantative bloods tomorrow and I will probably go for a further blood draw Mon/Tue and a follow up scan in another couple of weeks assuming number are still going up and not down.

Fuck me dead this child is going to be the death of me! I don't think I have ever had a day that has gone from such lows to such highs. I cannot stop crying which is exacerbated by damn hormones!!

:hugs: How stressful this has been for you, I was so scared for you when I read your first post but my heart lightened with this one.. lets hope it is going to be smooth sailing from here on out..

:wave: ladies!

I am 39 and pregnant with my first. I hope you have room for 1 more...

Welcome Indigo and a huge congratulations:happydance:

I will add you to our first page but I need to know your due date:thumbup:

Sorry ladies, that I have been MIA.. this has been a crazy week.
We are having our family Christmas next weekend at my house PLUS my mother has sold her home is moving closer to us so it's been insane arranging the move also:wacko:

well what a day!! We arrive at Qld medical imaging and I am quite literally crapping myself, the constipation of 4 days was poking it's head out but couldn't go cos I had to hold my pee and you definitely can't do a no2 without no1 happening! I was terrified. Dion and I hardly dared breathe let alone speak. We got called in and we told the guy what the morning had held and so he entered all the details LMP how long it lasted etc etc. Found my fibroid now a whopping 30mm from 10mm in June (they do grow in pregnancy), then he found the gestational sac, showed me it on the screen and it was definitely not showing any signs of life, he measured it to be 7w5d which was spot on then said we need to go to trans vaginal for a clear picture cos this fibroid is causing issues from trans abdominal, massive amounts of "noise" on the screen.

So off I go to empty my bladder and evacuate the reindeer droppings 3 days worth boy that was such a relief and I sat there on the toilet trying not to scream I felt like my heart was going to burst and my head was pounding, still an empty sac no baby, no little ziggy heartbeat.

Hop back on the bed, "chaperone" comes in we sign all the relevant forms and in it goes and away we go. He digs around for a while and then says I can see what we and the doctor couldn't see anything there we are right behind the fibroid, I said what can you see and he turned the screen and said there's a baby and can you see that flicker that's the heartbeat. I think I came over all religious cos I know I yelled out quite loudly OH GOD!! And then fell in a jibbering shaking heap and the sonographer had to ask me to hold my breath and not move as he still couldn't get clear pics or measurements.

He struggled to get a clear pic but the bit that he did he "thinks" was about 7.1mm which is 6w3d so those measurements are just a little bit behind but nothing of concern he said. Heartbeat of 153 is perfect.

The report was then phoned through to Dr Kasan who will get my quantative bloods tomorrow and I will probably go for a further blood draw Mon/Tue and a follow up scan in another couple of weeks assuming number are still going up and not down.

Fuck me dead this child is going to be the death of me! I don't think I have ever had a day that has gone from such lows to such highs. I cannot stop crying which is exacerbated by damn hormones!!

I am so happy for you.:happydance: Keep us updated.

:hugs: Praying for you sweetie.

:wave: ladies!

I am 39 and pregnant with my first. I hope you have room for 1 more...

Welcome. Glad to have you

AFM, sorry I have been MIA but had finals and started new position at work so I am have come home and most days I am fast :sleep:.

Just spoke with my FS - my bloods were 78,000 he was looking for 75,000 and I am going for another scan in 2 weeks time on the 22nd - come on ziggy!!!

Indigo - YAY!!!!!!

Dodger - so so very sorry, I am sure most if not all of us have been there please lean on us for support. Hugs

Dodger....So very sorry....:cry:....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

MissC.....What a relief! :hug:

Future....I am due on 7/7

I hope everyone is well! :wave:

Hello ladies, I hope all is well with everyone as we all prepare for Christmas. Today I made 17 weeks.:happydance: I am so happy to have made it this far. Ladies I hope to see you all check in really soon.

WOHOO Ready! Glad you made it to 17wks.

I have reached 'V' Day, and am excited about that!! Baby is moving around a lot, which is cool :happydance:

Yay for Vday!!:happydance::happydance:

I can now feel baby move but it more like flutters. I can't wait to feel real hard kicks. :haha:

32+2 today for me ladies! I've got a midwife appt on Wednesday and a scan booked for thursday. Supposed to be a 34 week scan, but its happening a little early due to christmas/new year. Hope everyone is well.

Yay Dorian on V-day:happydance:

17 weeks already, Ready:happydance: I am so happy for you:hugs:

Melly, How are you feeling ? Why are you having a scan at 34 weeks ?

Here in Canada we have two scans the whole pregnancy ( if there are no risks)

I am scheduled to have my 20 week u/s this Wed:happydance: and since it is right before Christmas, I decided to heap everything into one day.. I have my u/s at 8am then I go for a glucose test, then a midwife appt at 11am.. busy day. Lucky part is DH is on holidays this week so he can come with me and help with out toddler.

Good luck with your scans, Melly and Future!

Hi ladies,
Have you got room for one more? I'm 36 (37 in April) and got my BFP yesterday. Feeling excited but apprehensive and trying not to think too far ahead just in case.
My EDD is 24th August.

Welcome and congrats Polaris!! And yes, always room for one more :) Hoping for a healthy pregnancy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->