35+ TTC 1st Graduates!!! Come on Over!

checking in to see how Steph is! Hope too see a pic soon, love and prayers to her!

Hey, you had the baby 3 hrs ago! Get online!!!! :haha: :rofl: Hoping everyone is doing well! :hugs:

Praying all went well! Been thinking about you and watching for updates!

Good morning girls!! i just heard from Steph! Madelyn Faith was born at 12:11pm sept 4.**5lbs14 oz. 18.7 inches. I will have to upload a pic when I'm at my desktop - perhaps Steph can add one from her phone but mine won't :-( sorry about no pic but at least there is news! :happydance:

YAY!!! Congrats Steph! Thanks so much for the update Angela!!!! Love the name! So beautiful. She's a teeny little baby. Can't wait to see pictures! :hugs:

YAAAAY Steph. Congratulations. Great news on your beautiful Madelyn Faith joining us. :)))) Hope you are both doing well. xxxx

Congratulations Steph to you and your family! I love the name. Hope all went well with the surgery.

Angela - thanks for letting us know!

Jamie

Hi ladies. Madelyn and I are now home. We were discharged yesterday. Katelyn loves her baby sister and has so far been good. I have trying make sure I include her when I am feeding or changing Madelyn. I will try and post some photos tomorrow. I had crappy wifi at the hospital.

Hi girls!!! Well, I guess it's time for an update... I have been laying low in fear of being insensitive to Beth with everything she is going through, but I know she'll be happy for me so it's time to tell you girls- I am pregnant!!! I am 6 weeks along actually. Just staying very cautious given my chemical last month, but went in for bloods at 4 weeks and 48 hours later and everything was doubling as it should be. I am trying to be hopeful yet realistic too, if that makes any sense. :D Sometimes it still doesn't feel real because we'd been trying for so long!! 7 unsuccessful cycles, then after a 2 cycle break, I fall pregnant accidentally, only to lose that at 5 weeks. Then first month actively trying, here we are again. It feels meant to be. I sure hope so. So my EDD is May 5th, Cinco de Mayo :haha:

Skye- how did your transfer go???? You should know by now right? FX'd for you :dust:

Hope everyone had a great weekend. :hugs:

Woohoo!!!!! Congrats Chris you and baby will be in my prayers. So happy for you

OVER THE MOON HAPPY FOR YOU, CHRIS!!!!!! TRULY!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Please don't anyone walk on eggshells around me, I am truly coping well and am ok. the MC is almost over (started last week), so we are on are way to moving forward.

Steph - Love to you and your girls!!!! Love the name and am so glad you are doing well and at home.

ok, have to get back to what I was caught up in, I just wanted to send Chris many many hugs. :) :)

Thx girls! :hugs: Beth. No eggshells, just wanted to wait a bit. :hugs: MC are hard and as happy as we can be for others, sometimes we just don't want to hear it, you know? That's all.

Welcome home Steph, and many apologies for my not getting sweet Madelyn's pics up here before you have to do it yourself! Worst friend ever! :blush: :nope: I am truly sorry... It has just been one thing after another here. I just got home from urgent care a while ago with Reece (hives) who now has a confirmed dairy allergy. Lord help me!

Chris, I am SO excitd for you!!,

Hugs to ALL and I'm so sorry I'm sO scarce. Crazy here but we are hanging in!

Thanks Chris. Friends care about what others are feeling so I'm happy to call you all friends. But I am very happy for you! The MC started last week, one day after sweet Madelyn was born and I didn't want to bring the board down by letting you all know I started bleeding when we all should be celebrating little Madelyn.

We are doing good though, it just capped off a totally crappy weekend where we went to Mystic CT and it was NOT a happy time during most of that time. We had requested a rollaway crib, which he stayed in no problem the previous month, but when we got there, they only had a pack n play. I thought: And it begins. He HATES those things so much. But we kept to routines and out him to bed that night. Started screaming as I was laying him down! Screamed for over an hour, we went in a few times but he was miserable. finally fell asleep, and we went to bed a little after (it was a suite, so we could close him in the bedroom), and when we walked in the room , it smelled terrible - turns out he threw up badly ALL over himself, the sheet, everything. But he was asleep in it, ugh. We had to wake him up, change him and clean him and he was scared and crying, poor thing. Smelled so bad I thought I was going to get sick. ugh, it was all over his and stuck to his head!!!! :( So we thought we would put him in our bed, which we've never done. He settled down and fell asleep and slept for ONE HOUR before wanting to roll over on me (he's a very restless sleeper) and woke up. No crying, just wanted to touch our faces and lazily kick his foot on me. tried to get him to sleep, not happening. after an hour, I gave up and was so frustrated, I changed the pack n play sheet and we put him back in. He cried for about 15 minutes but fell asleep with no throwing up.
Next morning, all was fine. We let him run up and down the hall and have fun. Went to the elevator, he was feeling the door like the day before but when it opened, he stuck his hand at the edge and it got caught IN the door opening. I thought I was going to cry. Charlie yanked his hand out, no harm done. sigh. We get to the aquarium, everyone and their brother was there because it was raining. We managed to have a little fun but when we were leaving, massive thunder and lightning storm. He HATES getting wet in the rain, cries hysterically. Rest of the day ok, tired. Next day, we go to the seaport, rain held off for a while, then downpour with thunderstorms. We gave up. it was our last day anyway, so we just started driving home. On the way home, we could tell he got sick with a cold. GREAT. Luckily, no problem sleeping that night, but has a terrible cold, gave it to me, I now have bronchitis. MC started a few days after we got home. Lots of pressure/cramping on the trip too, but I'm doing ok. Almost over.

We declared we are NEVER going away again.

The Dr said to wait a full cycle but who knows, we just may have a practice month. We have been going stir crazy as we stopped all fun activities before the second blood test, so we are going on three weeks now and we are going crazy, lol!!!

have to run, love to you all...

b

Hi Ladies!

Steph - welcome home! I bet Katelyn will be your little helper. I know that Violet loves doing little "errands" to help me out - whether it's giving Cole his pacifier, getting a diaper, wipe, whatever, it really does help. She can now give Cole a bottle (with a little oversight LOL). So glad you are all healthy and happy.

Chris - congratulations!! How exciting. I hope your first trimester goes smoothly and you don't experience any morning sickness. When do you go in for your first ultrasound?

Angela - poor Reece (and you)! So he has a dairy allergy? What did he have to eat? If he is on formula with cow's milk does that not trigger it? Just curious. Cole has been eating solids for the last month and so far so good. I started supplementing with formula and he seems to be doing fine with it. I'm still pumping/nursing three times a day but am winding down now that I know I'm past the six month mark. I want to keep going but I'm also getting lazy about pumping while at work. Hope you and the family are hanging in there.

And Beth - poor girl! Sounds like a rough weekend. By the way, all I can think about is pizza now that you mentioned Mystic, CT. I think I've seen the movie Mystic Pizza one too many times :) Traveling with little ones is tough and a lot of work. We went to visit DP's father the other weekend and I almost lost it a few times. Six hour drive with two kids with one crying most of the time (Cole hates being in the car). Stayed at a friend's place the first night and his dad's house the second night. Packing and repacking two pack-n-plays, food, milk, diapers, etc. You know the drill. I'm glad we went but I'm not doing it again for a while. Hang in there. And take it easy . . . you need a break.

Anna - how's it going?

AFM - we had a nice weekend at home. Took Violet to her first gymnastics class on Saturday. It was great to see all the kids running around. She just loved it. Also took her to the local Huckleberry festival. Then on Sunday I made a bunch of baby food which should last a few weeks (I hope), did laundry, etc. All the exciting stuff. Yesterday I started calling preschools for next year. It's amazing how quickly they fill up. There is one that is a few blocks from our house. I sooo want her to go there! Just need to get through the application process which is a bit ridiculous, especially since we live in a such a small town. We shall see. Other than that, back to the usual work week. Blah.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Jamie

Hello all!!

Sorry to have been MIA. I have been checking in regularly.

Steph, congrats!!! I am over the moon :cloud9: for you and love the name Madelyn. So happy you are both healthy and home safe. Huge hugs!!!!:hugs::hugs:

Chris, woohoo!! Fingers crossed all goes smoothly this time around. How are you feeling? Any morning sickness?? So excited for your BFP!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Beth, I am so sorry for such a miserable weekend on all fronts. Traveling with little ones can be trying dealing with strange beds, puke,etc...ugh!:nope::nope: Remember our Mexico trip?? So I feel your pain. I'm sorry the aquarium wasn't a hit. I have been thinking of taking Jo to one, but wonder if she's too little. Lots of hugs, hope everyone feel better soon!!

Angela, dairy allergy?? Even breast milk? That may sound like a stupid question, but I know you've been breast feeding. Hope you are all getting better and hugs to Reece.

Skye, how are you?? Any news on the transfer?

Plum, how are things? Sounds like you had a good productive weekend. Good luck with pre-school. I know what you mean about applications, ridiculous!! Hope you've had time for a run. I am making promises to myself to get better about going more regularly. Always so hard.

AFM, well lets see.... Jo had a great birthday, zoo was lots of fun and she loved it! We're up-dating the bathroom and that project is almost finished, thank goodness, hate the mess. Finished our applications for daycare scholarship, seriously by the time it was all done, probably 30-40 pages of paperwork. Such a pain. Good thing is they have said they'll take into account our medical bills from Jo's surgery. Fingers crossed. Other than that laying low. Not as much camping this year due to DH trying to get in as much work as possible before the snow flies. We've had tons of rain here and as it is September, snow is immenent. I know most of the country is in a heat wave, just hope the real heavy duty snow holds off until late October. Other than that getting excited for lake Powell in a few weeks, then girls trip. Steph, how close are you to Seal Beach? That's where we're going. I'd love to pop by and see you, let me know if this is even a remote possibility, I know the LA area is huge. Other than that not much to tell. Working, trying to loose a few more pounds ( gained some back) :dohh: and just getting through one day at a time.

Hugs to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->