35+ TTC 1st Graduates!!! Come on Over!

Purpleplum, u could add a little honey or nesquick in her milk to see if she take it from a sippy cup. It worked the magic for my girl :)))

I had my embryo transfer on Saturday. No pregnancy symtomps at all but stuck with the killer progestrone injections as well. I do them from the leg and I feel like I've been kicked by a donkey on each leg every morning. I have to stick these 10 cm needles every night untill the 3rd :(

Thanks for the tip, Skye! I will try it. Hope you have a sticky bean. Ouch on the progesterone injections!

Beth - still thinking of you. Hang in there . . .

Had the ultrasound today - no baby in there. They did see a hemorrhagic cyst. Also had my blood test redone, they put a rush on it to get results today as they said if the number is going up even a bit, could be ectopic.
My OB is going to call me later on today with the results and the next steps.
I'm exhausted and upset.
I'll update when I hear more.

So sorry, Beth. My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine how incredibly confusing, frustrating, and just plain hard this must be. Keep us posted.

Oh Beth I am so sorry.. What a miserable emotional roller coaster. Lots and lots of hugs!!

Skye, fingers crossed and sorry for shots, ouch!!

Will check back in soon...

miserable, indeed. I'm totally wiped out emotionally.

The number went down to 47, so that is a good thing (even in the midst of a bad thing), which means no ectopic. She expects a period soon. There was no sac or anything indicating pregnancy in the uterus, except the cyst. She explained that the cyst (on the right side) is basically holding all the hormones and giving the numbers. And that the egg was released from that side and developed into the cyst. That will go away when period is over (should anyways).

Glad I can do this naturally, and then we need to wait one full cycle and try again if we want. I just want to get through this. Pressure and slight cramping now. Hoping this is over soon as I'm terrified something will go wrong like last time (even though it can't - there is nothing in there except the cyst to make it as bad as last time, but your brain goes to dark places sometimes).

thank you all for being right here with me through this horrible experience. I hope I am meant to have more than one child, but if not, I have a great little guy. I'm going to have a drink, some chocolate, and take some time for me in the next few days. I sincerely send baby dust to those who want it, and hoping for Chris and Skye.

much love!

I'm SO sorry girls, I've meant to check in more but it's been a couple crazy days here. I got the horrid cold hubby had and now have an infection/pneumonia in my chest, so started an antibiotic today, felt like death today but will turn the corner quickly with meds. Thank God for antibiotics! Also had to take poor reece to dr today bc he is apparently having a reaction to the dairy in his formula (with such an increase in his dairy intake since I quit nursing). Poor baby has dire rears, diaper and yeast rash from hell and we have been dealing w that too the last couple days. Oy. So so sorry and I will catch up soon, promise!

I've only seen Beth's news and Skye's post so far, so I am sending hugs and prayers to EVERYONE and will catch up ASAP.

Love you girls! <3

Pheew Beth, so glad u didnt have an ectopi which would have been very complicated. Hugs

Angela, you sound really rough. Poor u. Anybody helping at all? Cause your husband is also ill right?

So excited Steph!! Praying all goes smoothly!

Yeah and a bit nervous about the procedure. I stopped taking the baby aspirin and now my BP is starting to elevate. I have an appt today. Just want to be able to go home and come back in the morning as planned.

Good luck, Steph! Hopefully you made it home before the big day. I ended up having to go in the night before my scheduled c-section because I started to go into pre-labor and I live an hour from the hospital in Portland. The big downer was that I work in Portland so I just got home, ate dinner, got ready for bed, and then had to turn around and get in the car again. I had the surgery at the scehduled time but I didn't get any sleep that night at the hospital. Too many people checking in!

Ok, no word from Steph, checking in. . .

Tomorrow is the scheduled big day!! Lots and lots of hugs!!! Thinking of you and hope everything goes smoothly!!
:pink::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi to everyone else. Not much to tell here. Worked a ton over Labor Day, but now it's quiet and I can check in with you lovely ladies. Working tomorrow, then off on Thursday for Jo's birthday. She had her two year check-up and all is good. She's grown but her weight has stayed the same. However she's still healthy. All I can ask for.

Have a good week!
Anna

Hi All I made it out of the drs office. The dr wasn't too concerned about the BP. They an scheduled me for earlier in the morning because the person who was supposed to delivery had her baby early so I now have her slot. So instead of 130 I'm now scheduled for 1030.

My mom and stepdad arrived a few hours ago and katelyn has been having a blast playing with my mom. I will try to keep everyone posted tomorrow and send photos.

Hugs to everyone can't believe it is happening tomorrow!

:yipee: I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! Thinking of you and hope all goes perfectly! :hugs:

Yayyyyyy!!! So excited for you Steph!! Praying and thinking of you today!!

Woohoo!!!!! Can't wait for another new baby!!! Good luck girlie!!

Wil be waiting patiently for photos and news you and babe are well.

Hugs!
Anna

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"