35+ TTC 1st Graduates!!! Come on Over!

How I miss you girls!!!

So sorry to be MIA!!

Chris, can you be anymore beautiful!!??? You are amazing and not huge at all!! We are working the potty thing as well. Good days, bad days. Glad you are doing so well! I think you look amazing!!!!

Steph, crazy how fast time Flies! How are things going? Will both girls go to the same daycare? I can't believe it is time for u to go back to work. Time flies! How are you feeling about it? I was always so sad to be going back to work.

Angela, I know you're recovering from sinus surgery but hope you check in here and know I'm thinking of you!!!

Beth and Skye, hello preggers!! Hugs and come back to us!!

AFM, Job is going well but somehow I don't have as much time these days. Hope to find some middle ground, part work, part play, part "me time".

Christmas decorations up, Christmas cards still not done, but please pM me address and I'll send you all one!!

Xoxo love and miss you all!!!
Anna

You girls are too sweet. I'm feeling better about my size now that I am 20 weeks. With a little help from a bad bout of gastro this weekend, I have managed to keep my weight to 14 pounds. That's one pound less than with Soph, plus I started this pregnancy 2lbs less so we'll see. Just have to be careful from here on out. My belly has grown tons since 18 weeks!! :haha:

Yesterday we had our gender scan................................

:blue:

:happydance:

What am I to do with a little boy??? :haha: To circumsize or not circumsize... so confusing. :dohh:

I've been swamped at work, so I have to keep this short but I just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and gearing up for Christmas. Stay safe all you in snowy areas. We have had a TON this month.

xoxoxoxoxo

Crap busy but

Yehhghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs hugs hugs!!!!!!

Hi Ladies!!!!

oh my goodness, it's been a dog's age since I've been on! I love and miss you all!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY on a boy, Chris!!!! so happy for you!

I just hit 17 weeks today, my due date is June 6th (d-day, no less!) but with the c-section that puts me at the last week in May. Considering I went 2 weeks early with Poppy, I can totally see this one coming on May 19th, my birthday!!!!

Morning sickness, or should I say, ALL STINKING DAY LONG sickness, is still with me. Hits bad any time, day or night, with bouts of nausea so bad multiple times a day. It was gone at 13 weeks with Poppy, so looks like I'm out of luck here! I also have developed SPD, or Pelvic Girdle Pain, which is excruciating and means the pg hormones that relax your bones has done so very early with me and is causing my pelvic or pubic bones to SEPARATE. major owie. Feels like someone kicked me right in the crotch with steel-toed boots on....repeatedly. So turning over in bed has me in tears, walking, sitting, standing, stairs, basically anything, causes major aches in the groin/inner thigh and feels like I have a broken crotch. At least I can laugh at it! I use a wedge at night, helps some. I went to go see about it, literally crawled in the dr office and had to see someone else as my OB wasn't in: she was brand new, and said, hmm, I think it's too early for that, so live with it, take some tylenol, but not too much, and try some pt. I wanted to punch her. I really did. I cried to a nurse and she examined me and said it was SPD, but they can't do much for it!!! sigh. So I waddle, cry out in pain, and say: give me a moment, I have to pick up my vagina.

Baby SweetPea is doing great, I can already feel him/her at times. :) We had that new Harmony test, but declined the sex screening, so we don't know. :) Up until a few days ago, I was saying boy, but not sure this week. I eat like a horse and I weighed myself today and think I finally put on a pound! I was losing, so this is good. Which is so odd, because I look so obviously pg! My bump is huge!!! I will upload my 16week pic later on. We go in for our detailed US Monday, looking forward to that!

We stayed home Christmas!!! IT was so lovely, just the three of us. Thanksgiving was at moms and she told one of my sisters she couldn't come a few days before because she and her daughter both had a bad case of viral conjunctivitis! MY mom was having eye surgery 2 weeks after so that was something she didn't want to be exposed to (nor did I being pg or little poppy!). She was very mad (and she is in the medical field and is so irresponsible!) so she was coming on Christmas come Hell or high water. I announced my pg to the fam on thanksgiving anyways. Well, we find out that her kids have had LICE since October! They kept getting it, despite the treatments. But she wasn't going to a dr, just the school nurse looking now and then along with her looking. She said, oh it's gone about a week before xmas. I called my ob, and she said, Stay Away! the standard treatment for lice can cause birth defects in the first and second trimester, and it's a pain to get rid of without those shampoos! She said, make sure there is at least 2-3 weeks of clear before being exposed. My sister insisted on coming, so most of us (with kids) stayed away. Can't say I was tooooooo sad as we had a lovely day together. But honestly, the nerve. She knows I'm pg and with a toddler. WHY expose anyone to that???

As far as the house situation goes: We sold ours!!! And we are finishing up the purchase and sale for a new one! We are overjoyed. Move in date, if all goes well, is in mid-feb. trying not to jinx it!

Poppy is doing great, more words, very sweet and snuggly. So tall! I often worry, of course, how to manage both. Just something else to keep me up at night! lol

ok gotta run, his nap is almost over - having a Christmas party for Charlie's older kids tomorrow - having 6 for dinner. Must clean this messy messy house!!!!

love to you all, I'll be back soon!!!!

Hey Ladies - I have a moment, blowing off work (I work from home, so not that hard to do) and wish you all a very happy and healthy new year! 2014, here we come! An exciting year ahead, to be sure.

For the ladies not on fb (or if you are, we need to be friends! lol) we announced the pg with the 12 week photo, and here are the 16b week bump photo! I love the stickers, I found them on Etsy!

We had the big ultrasound yesterday, all is perfect. SweetPea had his/her hands up by the face, camera shy already or maybe covering ears!! lol

hugs!

Attachments

• 1461017_10201963844236185_584797429_n.jpg
    1461017_10201963844236185_584797429_n.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 1549404_10202143814335325_218952042_n.jpg
    1549404_10202143814335325_218952042_n.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 1512544_10202143815535355_2047974334_n.jpg
    1512544_10202143815535355_2047974334_n.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 9
Happy New Year everyone :))
Woow Chris and Beth :)) Great bump photos. U both look gorgeous.]
I think I am bigger this time around too but might be the worry of "How the hell am I gonna lose all this?" Offfff heck with the weight, it comes off somehow..
BTW Chris it popped my eyes to see u r having a boy cause I am too :) hahahahahaha. What are we gonna do with a boy? We need some boy tips perhaps. Apart from "You'll learn to play football" cliche :) Angela and Beth , any tips?

My due date is 13th May, literally 1 week after you. But I might go for cx so perhaps 2 weeks before. Dunno yet. Will have a scan on th 3rd and the dr will tell if my placenta is normal or not. If it is, they will give me a choice either cx or normal.

Beth so sorry to hear about your hip problem. My sister in law had it too. She said it was really painful. So you are going for cx too? Do you not want to find out the sex? Or are you just waiting for the 24 week scan? We did the exchange too finally and will be moving on 21 Feb. But no idea how it will work since it's a chain. Do we have to move all in the same day??

Hey Anna :)) how's it going at new work? Do you like the change? How are the people you work with? Your baby sleeping theory about the caveman is so true. :)) I'm hoping that they will want to be left alone in bed at some point.

Hey Angela, how are you? How was the sinus operation? Are you feeling better?

Hey Steph. Any new pics of Madelyn and Katelyn?

We went to our friends flat last night for New Year. Shirin and I fell asleep on their sofa. Didn't even see the fireworks. A buzzing New Year celebration for us :))

Have a wonderful 2014 everyone. Anna's got a new job, Steph has a new baby. Chris, Beth and I are awaiting the new baby. So 2014 seems well loaded already :)) Angela I wish you a cold free year :)) hahahahah Actually I wish everyone a cold free year cause I am really fed up with mine at the moment :)) Anyways may all your wishes come true for this year. Love all xxxxxx

OMG Shirin is sooooo beautiful!!!!! and I absolutely LOVE the pic of you two sleeping on the couch :haha: Such a darling moment. Thanks for sharing!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!! Just got to work so I'll do an update a little later. :hugs:

Hey girls :)) i've got a nap time break :))) How's everyone? Recovered the christmass stuffing yet? hahahahhahahaa... It looks like I've just started myself actually. i can't stop eating since christmass. Just keep munching on anything I can get my hands on. Mostly sweets :( No good huh? Don't wanna end up with 25 kilo excess like last time but I have no idea how to control it either.

I had a scan this week. The baby was really cute :)) He was upside down and was almost touching his shoulders with his knees. Very weird and funny indeed :)) hahaha

Shirin's turned to be a real terrible two suddenly. Literally 2 weeks before her birthday. She has the tantrums, the moodiness, the stuborness and she started lashing out if we say no. She tries to scratch the little chimp.... Have you experienced this as well?

I started looking for schools and nurseries again and will try to send her to one as soon as we move. Hope that could help her mood :)

xxxx hugs

Happy New Year!!!! I have been trying to keep up with everyone, but have been doing a bad job of posting. I am now back at work so it should be a little easier to be on since I spend the majority of the day at my computer.

My hubby and I jumped in the car and drove to Colorado for Christmas. Two weeks before Christmas I was saying how I missed my mom and my hubby said "well lets go!" So two days later his truck was packed and the kids were strapped in the back and we road trip bound to Colorado. 16 hour drive which was probably about 20 hours with the stops and such. We stopped every 3-4 hours so I could stop and feed Madelyn. We didn't tell anyone in my family we were coming and decided to just show up. My Mom was so happy she cried when she saw us. It was a good Christmas and trip (for the most part), however I don't think we will drive that far again for a while. I think 8 hours is the limit.

Skye - Congrats on having a boy!!! That is fantastic. Yay two boys and one team yellow (darn you Beth for making us wait LOL!)

Angela how are you doing post surgery (how is Ethan doing post surgery)?

Chris, Anna, Beth, and anyone else who hasn't been on for a while, I hope you are well!!

Hugs,
Steph

Goodness girls, it's been an age since I have updated here! I PROMISE I will update soon. Should have some downtime next week and I will try to send photos as well.

Love and hugs and I'm thinking of you ladies! I'm so sorry I don't get much time to post lately. It's been crazy. But we are starting to dig out from the Christmas craziness and get back to a normal routine. Hoping to be able to be a better contributor here soon! I miss you girls!

<3

Hello Ladies - no one has posted in weeks! Where has everyone gone? I miss all my BNB friends. I have been trying to keep up with folks via FB, but it is not the same as our chats on BNB.

Anna - you are not on FB so I don't get to hear about how you are and your new job? How are things?

I miss all of you and hope that we all connect back on here soon.

HUGS!!!
Steph

I was thinking the same thing Steph!!! Where'd everyone go? I'll do a proper update tomorrow. Off to bed.... xoxo. I hope everyone is well !

Omg Chris I just read the tag underneath your ticker and I used to LOATHE when people would ask me how I was feeling. At one point I went to a party and as soon as I got there the first thing I did was yell "I feel fine and yes I'm excited to be having a baby!" Man that question pissed me off lol

My answer these days is ''I feel awful. I don't sleep, I have heartburn, and I basically hate my life''. :haha: All true except for the last one. It shuts people up. :thumbup:

Hey girls!

I know I owe a major update, and promise one soon. I, too miss you girls and our chats here and I know when it gets quiet we are all missing each other!

I've FINALLY got a new laptop, after not having one for years, so now I should be able to type more easily (I just cannot manage typing much of any length on a tablet; drives me nuts!) so I hope to update a LOT more often!

Pics soon as well, I promise. love and hugs to all! Know I'm here, reading, even if I can't always post.

<3 you all!

And Chris and Steph, YES - by about the beginning of third tri it's always like... are we THERE YET? LOL!

I remember well! Hang in there babe! Skye, how are you feeling hon? Beth, I saw your echo went well. YAY!

Love you girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->