35 & ttc #2....buddies?

Hi Mrs W - Welcome! I'm 36 and we are TTC for #2. This will be my 3rd medicated cycle.

Denyse: I don't know much about Femara, but my doctor said that it should help isolate one follicle to help it become dominate for ovulation. The Clomid was effecting all of the follicles and almost gave me ovarian hyper stimulation. I start Femara tomorrow so we will see what happens.

Hi Mrs W - Welcome! I'm 36 and we are TTC for #2. This will be my 3rd medicated cycle.

Denyse: I don't know much about Femara, but my doctor said that it should help isolate one follicle to help it become dominate for ovulation. The Clomid was effecting all of the follicles and almost gave me ovarian hyper stimulation. I start Femara tomorrow so we will see what happens.

Good luck with it!!!! :hugs:

A girl from our baby group (when I was pregnant with Noah) just had her second baby. I'm feeling really depressed today. Apparently a few of the other ladies in our group are pregnant too. Ugh. Just feeling down today.

A girl from our baby group (when I was pregnant with Noah) just had her second baby. I'm feeling really depressed today. Apparently a few of the other ladies in our group are pregnant too. Ugh. Just feeling down today.

Hi Denyse: :hugs: I know that is hard. One of my sisters in law has a daughter that is the same age as my son. Her and her husband wanted to start trying for #2 and they got pregnant the first month. She is 12wks now and has a super cute baby bump. I'm happy for her, but then it is a reminder of our struggles. I'm trying to not let her know that I feel a little down every time I see her.

Tonight will be my first dose of Femara, so here's to a new cycle and new meds!

Hi Denyse: :hugs: I know that is hard. One of my sisters in law has a daughter that is the same age as my son. Her and her husband wanted to start trying for #2 and they got pregnant the first month. She is 12wks now and has a super cute baby bump. I'm happy for her, but then it is a reminder of our struggles. I'm trying to not let her know that I feel a little down every time I see her.

Tonight will be my first dose of Femara, so here's to a new cycle and new meds!

I'm glad we're buddies :) I hope we both get our BFP's really soon.

I'm 8dpo, and so far no spotting like last month. Even if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I'll just be happy with a normal AF!

Hi ladies!!! Okay- still not sleeping over here, but I am going to try to be more active in the group again. I am oving tomorrow or Tuesday, and DH and I are just going to go for it.

Denyse- It is hard when you see others getting pregnant so easily. I am nervous about this ttc journey now that IU am 35. A friend of mine got pregnant after one try. Hang in there!

Skarcm- I have never heard of Femara- do you have to deal with side effects?

Who else is still in this group? I lost track. :blush:

Had a BFN this morning, and now since late this morning bad cramping. I think AF is on route :(

Sorry to hear about af :-( it's always hard when you a ttc and friends start announcing their pregnancies. Heaps of baby dust, come on ladies lets make this month our month!

I've got flu, horrible cold and cough so on idea how I'm going to tempt hubby to bd tonight!!!!!!! Yuck x

Denyse- I am sorry, I think that is the worst part of the TTC cycle. Once AF goes away, hope kind of comes back for another chance at ttc, but that period of time when AF is coming just plain stinks!!!

Hi Mrs. W! I love your positive attitude!!! This will be our official first month TTC. We put it off for a couple cycles (started work again and DD is going through some nasty teething so we have been sleep deprived), so I am feeling excited/nervous!!!

Good luck tonight- it stinks when sickness come around the time you need to do the deed!!!!

Have a good night everyone!

Not paying attention to my body - it just plays tricks on us. The cramping comes and goes, but no other signs AF is coming. I'm going to try and stay positive until the :witch: shows her face.

Hope everyone is having a great night. I will update in the morning with any news.

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone

Lysh: The generic for Femara is Letrozole, which seems to be how most women know it. There are side effects with it, but from what I've read most women have less side effects on the Letrozole (Femara) than on Clomid. So far I've taken 3 doses and nothing crazy yet. Sorry to hear about the teething, that is so hard when they are going through that.

Mrs H: sorry about the flu, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Denyse: Keeping my fingers crossed that AF stays away.

I had another BFN this morning, but giving up yet. AF is not due for 3 days.

Hope everyone has a great Monday.

Thanks lysh! It's our first cycle officially ttc too so I'm feeling really upbeat & excited! I came off the pill in June but I've only just stopped bf so just had my first period.

Def not out till af turns up denyse, keeping fingers crossed for you x

Wow.....the whole website is different!

Mrs. W- How are you feeling??? This is our first cycle trying too...today is my OV day.....so the 2ww is starting!!!!!

Denyse- Any news?

Skarcm- Where are you now in your cycle?

With the sleep deprivation issues lately, DH and I only had a chance to try once, but it is better than nothing!!!! That would be 2 days before OVing, so we shall see!!! If I do not get a BFP this month, then hopefully we can step up the game next month.

Wow.....the whole website is different!

Mrs. W- How are you feeling??? This is our first cycle trying too...today is my OV day.....so the 2ww is starting!!!!!

Denyse- Any news?

Skarcm- Where are you now in your cycle?

With the sleep deprivation issues lately, DH and I only had a chance to try once, but it is better than nothing!!!! That would be 2 days before OVing, so we shall see!!! If I do not get a BFP this month, then hopefully we can step up the game next month.

AF was due today, but still no signs she's going to show...not testing again for a couple of days as I just keep getting BFN's...terrible cramps though the past 3 days. I'm worried that one of my cysts on my ovaries might have ruptured. But no bleeding and no fever or anything so I don't know what's going on. I'm in limbo right now.

lysh: I'm on CD10 and started OPK's yesterday and both yesterday and today were negative. I'm happy about that as it means they will work for me this cycle (sometimes my PCOS causes them to all be +). Tuesday is my u/s for follicle check; keeping my fingers crossed that it looks good. I agree with you at least you and DH got one time in. good luck to you this cycle.

Denyse: waiting for a BFP or AF to arrive can make one totally crazy. Let us know how your next test comes out.

lysh: I'm on CD10 and started OPK's yesterday and both yesterday and today were negative. I'm happy about that as it means they will work for me this cycle (sometimes my PCOS causes them to all be +). Tuesday is my u/s for follicle check; keeping my fingers crossed that it looks good. I agree with you at least you and DH got one time in. good luck to you this cycle.

Denyse: waiting for a BFP or AF to arrive can make one totally crazy. Let us know how your next test comes out.

No AF, I did test with a cheapie this morning and it was negative. No bleeding but now having some creamy discharge. Not sure what's going on. Still in limbo until something happens.

How are you?

Hey ladies!

I'm still feeling rough grrr. Sat on the sofa feeling sorry for myself! Got a cosy wkend at home though so that should help.

Denyse I hope you get some answers soon, hopefully a bfp but if not af so that you can start again. The waiting is horrible. Keep busy though and have a nice weekend. X

Scarcm keeping fingers crossed for your follicle check. Hope it's all good news.

Lysh you never know it only takes once do you might have been lucky!! I didn't like the website changes, if you want to, you can change it back, I did. I think you go to user cp, edit options and scroll right down and for skin pick bnb momtastic. There's a thread somewhere on how to get the old purple one back.

Afm, we've kept up our bding every other day and I will ov in the next week. Fingers crossed!!

Pretty sure the :witch: is here. Not red blood, but brown. I'm worried now that I didn't ovulate at all. Isn't that what brown blood instead of a period means? I read that somewhere. Now I'm just depressed :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->