35 & ttc #2....buddies?

Wow MrsHM- I am so glad that it happened so quickly for you!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

So DH and I officially skipped ttc for this cycle. Mixed emotions about it.

Hi, wondered if I can join this thread. Hubby and I have just started ttc #2 :) I've just had a coil removed and had period a couple of days later which has just finished, but not sure how long it will take for my hormone levels to settle and so no idea how long it will be before anything happens. Any ideas? :)
Hope anyone trying this month gets a BFP :) and lots of baby dust to everyone :)

Hi, wondered if I can join this thread. Hubby and I have just started ttc #2 :) I've just had a coil removed and had period a couple of days later which has just finished, but not sure how long it will take for my hormone levels to settle and so no idea how long it will be before anything happens. Any ideas? :)
Hope anyone trying this month gets a BFP :) and lots of baby dust to everyone :)

Welcome :)

We just started TTC #2 as well - October will be our second cycle.

lots of :dust: your way

Of course Starflower! I am not as active as I would like to be due to craziness right now- but sending baby dust your way.

How is everyone doing??

MrsHM- How are you feeling? Excited, nervous, a mix???

MrsHM - Wow Congrats!! Glad it happened so quickly for you

Denyse - So sorry abt the PCOS diagnosis. Think positive sweety. Hugs

Starflower - Welcome. Hope you get a BFP soon.

I am about 7/8 Dpo today and no symptoms yet. I guess I am out this month as well. I was down with a cold last 2 weeks so didnt really get a chance to bed as much.

Baby dust to all!

All of the above. At little shocked that i happened so quickly, we really thought it would be months and months like last time. I'm starting to get excited though and I do feel really blessed to have another addition to our family.

And thanks for all your good wishes and your support do far...I hope you know that I'll be checking in on this thread to see how you are all doing. Hopefully I'll see you in 1st trimester really soon!

Good luck and babydust to all you lovely ladies.

Here's my confirmation!

Attachments

• 2013-10-01 20.20.02.jpg
    2013-10-01 20.20.02.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1

All of the above. At little shocked that i happened so quickly, we really thought it would be months and months like last time. I'm starting to get excited though and I do feel really blessed to have another addition to our family.

And thanks for all your good wishes and your support do far...I hope you know that I'll be checking in on this thread to see how you are all doing. Hopefully I'll see you in 1st trimester really soon!

Good luck and babydust to all you lovely ladies.

Here's my confirmation!

Congrats :hugs:

I took a test this morning and it was negative. I think I'm about 10dpo today. I will test again in a few days, but I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle. I think it will probably be on to Femara for me.

Any updates from anyone?

I took a test this morning and it was negative. I think I'm about 10dpo today. I will test again in a few days, but I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle. I think it will probably be on to Femara for me.

Any updates from anyone?

Hi hun, good to hear from you. Still sending lots of :dust: your way for this cycle. It's not over yet!

Me, I've been googling too much (my husband has threatened to take away my internet lol). Even though my doctor didn't say I had PCOS, just some polycystic ovaries, I'm still convinced I'm never going to ovulate again lol. I had watery CM for 3-4 days now there's nothing at all, just very dry. I'm waiting for some cramps to kick in so I can feel some relief and know I ovulated. We are giving :sex: one more shot tonight (got 3 tries in already since Friday). Hoping we didn't miss our fertile window. Maybe I ovulated early or I'm going to ovulate late. Who knows. I'm trying to stay relaxed, but it's hard! :lol:

Any updates from anyone?

Hi hun, good to hear from you. Still sending lots of :dust: your way for this cycle. It's not over yet!

Me, I've been googling too much (my husband has threatened to take away my internet lol). Even though my doctor didn't say I had PCOS, just some polycystic ovaries, I'm still convinced I'm never going to ovulate again lol. I had watery CM for 3-4 days now there's nothing at all, just very dry. I'm waiting for some cramps to kick in so I can feel some relief and know I ovulated. We are giving :sex: one more shot tonight (got 3 tries in already since Friday). Hoping we didn't miss our fertile window. Maybe I ovulated early or I'm going to ovulate late. Who knows. I'm trying to stay relaxed, but it's hard! :lol:

I'm hoping it all works out for you. Having polycystic ovaries really puts a damper on baby making. Glad you got in a few days of BD just to cover your bases. My husband has threatened to take away my computer privileges as well. O:) I think I'm going to test again on Sunday and whatever that says I will just go with it.

Hey ladies! The last few weeks continue to be exhausting....DD is still teething, had a cold (finally getting over it) and sleep has been rough. I feel like I am back to when she was 4 1/2 months old and I started back to work while waking up every 2 1/2 hours. I was partial cosleeping with her to get some sleep and now she wants to sleep with mommy ALL night. ugh We will have to work on this.

Good news is that my luteal phase is back to 9 days. Still not great, but that is where I was at when I was ttc my dd. SO hopefully if DH and I can get some energy we can start TTC.

Hey ladies! The last few weeks continue to be exhausting....DD is still teething, had a cold (finally getting over it) and sleep has been rough. I feel like I am back to when she was 4 1/2 months old and I started back to work while waking up every 2 1/2 hours. I was partial cosleeping with her to get some sleep and now she wants to sleep with mommy ALL night. ugh We will have to work on this.

Good news is that my luteal phase is back to 9 days. Still not great, but that is where I was at when I was ttc my dd. SO hopefully if DH and I can get some energy we can start TTC.

Hi Lysh- sounds like things are going a little better. Good luck and keep us posted.

I'm on CD37 and no sign of AF and HPT's are still negative. I've put in an email to my doctor to see how long she wants me to wait before she gives me Provera again. ARG!

Any updates from anyone?

I'm on CD37 and no sign of AF and HPT's are still negative. I've put in an email to my doctor to see how long she wants me to wait before she gives me Provera again. ARG!

Any updates from anyone?

Hope you get some answers soon hun :hugs:

I'm about 5dpo and having cramps, haha never been so happy to experience them lol!! I'm having twinges, heart burn, pretty much every symptom I had last month (though last month I didn't have the cramps). I just really hope I'm not going to have a cycle like last month - whenever I go to the washroom I always check to make sure I'm not spotting - so far so good!

I'm about 5dpo and having cramps, haha never been so happy to experience them lol!! I'm having twinges, heart burn, pretty much every symptom I had last month (though last month I didn't have the cramps). I just really hope I'm not going to have a cycle like last month - whenever I go to the washroom I always check to make sure I'm not spotting - so far so good!

All of that sounds pretty good. Keep us posted.

AFM: My doctor replied yesterday to give my body one more week for AF to arrive. She is confident that AF will come on her own because my progesterone was so high. So now I just wait, arg!

All of that sounds pretty good. Keep us posted.

AFM: My doctor replied yesterday to give my body one more week for AF to arrive. She is confident that AF will come on her own because my progesterone was so high. So now I just wait, arg!

:hugs: the waiting game is the worst. Hope she comes soon so you can go on to next month.

More cramping and twinges this morning. Makes me feel normal ha ha. 4 more days till I can start testing, my husband has marked it down in his phone lol. He's also keeping track of my symptoms lol. I told him I shouldn't have to do everything haha ;)

Denyse - that is funny that your DH is keeping track of your symptoms. I'm so hoping that you get a BFP and it is a good little sticky bean.

AFM: AF arrived today. I pick up my first prescription of Femara tonight and start it on Friday. I also have my u/s for follicle check scheduled for Oct 29th. I'm hoping we see a good one!

Denyse - that is funny that your DH is keeping track of your symptoms. I'm so hoping that you get a BFP and it is a good little sticky bean.

AFM: AF arrived today. I pick up my first prescription of Femara tonight and start it on Friday. I also have my u/s for follicle check scheduled for Oct 29th. I'm hoping we see a good one!

Thanks hun, still 4 days until I can start testing. Cramps were really fierce today.

What does Femara do? Good luck at your u/s on the 29th. Keep us updated. :hugs:

Hi ladies, could I join you? I'm 33 and on first cycle of ttc number 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->