• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 and TTC number 3

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Hey girls!

I'm Poppy aka Paula and I have been a member of Baby and Bump since ttc my first baby way back in 2007. I have two boys aged 5 and 2 (about to turn 3!). I have always wanted 3 children and, although my dh took a bit more convincing, we have recently started ttc baby number 3.

I have recently turned 36, so I realise this time round it may be a bit harder to get that sticky bfp, but armed with my opks , prenatal vitamins and enthusiasm for poas, I hopefully will get there soon. I do realise that I am so blessed with my two boys but would ideally love one more baby to complete our family.

This is our third month ttc. Both my boys were conceived on first cycles trying but I realise it will be a bit trickier this time round - for one, my cycles since having my youngest are a little more irregular (although generally not wildly so), although I do think I ovulate every month - I have been off and on using Clearblue digital opks to track and get the other 'signs' like cm, mittelschmerz and sore boobs. The last two cycles have been very irregular - over a week out - although, I was under a lot of stress with university essay deadline and had a virus and cough. Maybe that affected it? Who knows! This cycle seems back on track with an ovulation on day 14. We bded on day 12, 13 and 14, so fingers crossed!

Good luck to you all in getting speedy bfps!

Welcome I'll be 38 next month and LTTTC #3 !!!!

GL hope your stay is short!!!

Currently around 4 days p.o. and trying not to 'symptom spot' this time round, it just drives you up the wall!!! Boobs really sore but this is usual for me - way too early anyway to tell one way or another. The tww is too of long!

Hi! I am 35, will be 36 in August. I am LTTC #3 after TR. I have a 12 year old DD and a 10 year old DS. I have been happily married (97% of the time LOL) to OH for 3 years and we have been together for 7 years.

My last cycle ended in a CP for the third time in 2 years. :( We have one more natural cycle before we go to do a second IUI.

We have done everything from SMEP, Clomid, Timed BD with Gonal F and Merapur which ended in a BFP that was a MC at 6 weeks. :cry: We tried one IUI in June with a BFN. Good luck this cycle!!

Hi Ladies. I would love to join! I just turned 37 (blah!) and have been struggling with ttc for 2 1/2 years. I have been blessed with 3 boys - 16,14, and my youngest would be turning 13 this year (he passed from SIDS at 5 months :( I am remarried and my DH has no children, so here we are. It has been such a struggle, compounded with disappointment and heartache. DH had 0-1%morphology which I believe has caused most of our issues. We tried IUI and IVF and both were unsuccessful. We became very untrusting of our RE because no one was addressing his problem. We switched RE and right away, DH was placed on a vitamin regimen for the past 3 months. Had another SA last week and thanks be to God, it came back at 4%morphology... NORMAL!!! We DTD 4 times this week and I am so optimistic this cycle! 1dpo today and full of hope once again!

Hi! I am 35, will be 36 in August. I am LTTC #3 after TR. I have a 12 year old DD and a 10 year old DS. I have been happily married (97% of the time LOL) to OH for 3 years and we have been together for 7 years.

My last cycle ended in a CP for the third time in 2 years. :( We have one more natural cycle before we go to do a second IUI.

We have done everything from SMEP, Clomid, Timed BD with Gonal F and Merapur which ended in a BFP that was a MC at 6 weeks. :cry: We tried one IUI in June with a BFN. Good luck this cycle!!

Hi, hun. I had a TR also. Have you had an HSG done since the Reversal to check your tubes? I have had 2 HSGs, both normal and open but our new RE told us that it could be an issue regarding our early chemicals /mc. as they cannot determine the amount of scaring caused by the surgery.

Hi, hun. I had a TR also. Have you had an HSG done since the Reversal to check your tubes? I have had 2 HSGs, both normal and open but our new RE told us that it could be an issue regarding our early chemicals /mc. as they cannot determine the amount of scaring caused by the surgery.

Yes, I had an HSG in February last year. I have 7cm on the right side and the left side is blocked. I got the BFP immediately following the HSG. I think I want another one. LOL My husband has super sperm or so the RE says. His post wash count with the IUI was 500milion, I think. I have an LP defect, my LP varies between 5 and 12 days.:cry:

Yes, I had an HSG in February last year. I have 7cm on the right side and the left side is blocked. I got the BFP immediately following the HSG. I think I want another one. LOL My husband has super sperm or so the RE says. His post wash count with the IUI was 500milion, I think. I have an LP defect, my LP varies between 5 and 12 days.:cry:

Oh girl... Pregnancy sounds so risky for you. I'm sure your RE has recommended IVF but it's understandably expensive! I have talked and know women who fell preggers after the HSG... I believe it helps in some cases. As far as your hubbies sperm ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME! lol That's unbelievable! Yea, I'd be selling that! Ha ha ha Are you on progesterone suppositories or injections for the LP defect???

My Re said that he is confident that we won't need IVF. He has me on 200mg progesterone suppositories. My RE told him that they would live his sperm there. I told him his stuff needs GPS so many and thry can't find an egg. L o l

Hey girls! Thanks for posting.

Galvan and Xurfingers- sorry to hear about your recent difficulties, hopefully you will be able to resolve them soon and get your BFPs. Have you tried vitamin B6 and agnus castus to lengthen your luteal phase Galvan? I have a friend with this problem and it helped a lot.

My Re said that he is confident that we won't need IVF. He has me on 200mg progesterone suppositories. My RE told him that they would live his sperm there. I told him his stuff needs GPS so many and thry can't find an egg. L o l

Lmao! Ha ha haaaaaaaa True that!

Hey girls! Thanks for posting.

Galvan and Xurfingers- sorry to hear about your recent difficulties, hopefully you will be able to resolve them soon and get your BFPs. Have you tried vitamin B6 and agnus castus to lengthen your luteal phase Galvan? I have a friend with this problem and it helped a lot.

I take B6, btu have never heard of agnus castus. I am going to have to check into that. Thanks!

Where are we all in the 2ww? I am around day 9po.

I am 4dpo today and feeling that progesterone... Ugh my boobies hurt! LOL

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. I'm 6dpo and still having tender breasts and creamy cm on panty liner. Here's hoping!

CD8 and waiting to O, getting close. I start OPKs tomorrow! I usually O between CD10-13.

Fxed Xurfingers!! When will you test?

CD8 and waiting to O, getting close. I start OPKs tomorrow! I usually O between CD10-13.

yes, you are getting close! lol Today, once again, my breasts are so tender that it hurts to even look at them!!! This is crazy! I am really starting to think something is up. FF took me back a day. Now it says that today is 6dpo... so, im thinking that I will start testing Sunday. Still early but I am an addict. My temp rose .3 today. Might explain the tenderness?

yes, you are getting close! lol Today, once again, my breasts are so tender that it hurts to even look at them!!! This is crazy! I am really starting to think something is up. FF took me back a day. Now it says that today is 6dpo... so, im thinking that I will start testing Sunday. Still early but I am an addict. My temp rose .3 today. Might explain the tenderness?

I love chart stalking, I would love to chart stalk you. LOL Sounds promising! My OPK was very very close to positive already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->