• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 and TTC number 3

CD8 and waiting to O, getting close. I start OPKs tomorrow! I usually O between CD10-13.

Fxed Xurfingers!! When will you test?

yes, you are getting close! lol Today, once again, my breasts are so tender that it hurts to even look at them!!! This is crazy! I am really starting to think something is up. FF took me back a day. Now it says that today is 6dpo... so, im thinking that I will start testing Sunday. Still early but I am an addict. My temp rose .3 today. Might explain the tenderness?

I love chart stalking, I would love to chart stalk you. LOL Sounds promising! My OPK was very very close to positive already!

It took awhile, but I finally figured out how to get my damn chart on here! lol I am so computer ********. Stalk me! :)

CD8 and waiting to O, getting close. I start OPKs tomorrow! I usually O between CD10-13.

yes, you are getting close! lol Today, once again, my breasts are so tender that it hurts to even look at them!!! This is crazy! I am really starting to think something is up. FF took me back a day. Now it says that today is 6dpo... so, im thinking that I will start testing Sunday. Still early but I am an addict. My temp rose .3 today. Might explain the tenderness?

I love chart stalking, I would love to chart stalk you. LOL Sounds promising! My OPK was very very close to positive already!

It took awhile, but I finally figured out how to get my damn chart on here! lol I am so computer ********. Stalk me! :)
And did you finally get your positive opk?

How long is your LP normally, xurfingers?

My OPK is so close to +, I had to get OH to confirm that it was not + yet. I am sure this afternoon's OPK will be + so the BDing will begin daily today until the day after my temp rises. Today is OH's Bday, Fx he makes his birthday gift today. :winkwink:

I just read your siggy, do you have any frosties from your IVF?

How long is your LP normally, xurfingers?

My OPK is so close to +, I had to get OH to confirm that it was not + yet. I am sure this afternoon's OPK will be + so the BDing will begin daily today until the day after my temp rises. Today is OH's Bday, Fx he makes his birthday gift today. :winkwink:

I just read your siggy, do you have any frosties from your IVF?

My LP is 14 days and nope, not one frosty. It was frustrating news but I figured because I'm old! Lol

I only took my temps last cycle during the last part of my LP and my temp took a dump at 10 dpo so I'm watching that day very closely... Fingers crossed!

I don't know what happened to my post here. I replied to you xurfingers, but it didn't post. Grrr! LOL

I want to do IVF, but am scared of spending all that money and getting a BFN and not having any frosties. I am going to my RE for a consultation on Feb 4th at 11am. I should be around 10dpo then so I will test that morning.

I don't know what happened to my post here. I replied to you xurfingers, but it didn't post. Grrr! LOL

I want to do IVF, but am scared of spending all that money and getting a BFN and not having any frosties. I am going to my RE for a consultation on Feb 4th at 11am. I should be around 10dpo then so I will test that morning.

IVF is a huge commitment with no guarantees. They had no doubts really that it would for us. Everything was perfect and the embryos just decided not to attach. What can you do but try to recover and regroup, ya know. We financed 11,000 and now every month for a very long time, a constant reminder of throwing money down the toilet! Lol Now, we are focused on cheaper options but ivf #2 is not off the table. Just ask lots of questions and know your facts. Be proactive with your cycle. It's your money:)

Hi girls... It's quiet in here. Just checking on everyone. Hope all are doing well :)

I think I Oed yesterday. My temp is up .2. It usually 97.8 after 0, but this is close. We have Bded night before and last. I think we will throw in tonight too for good measure. Have you tested yet?

I just looked at your chart. I would definitely test tomorrow. Your chart looks AWESOME!!!

I tested this morning at 9 dpo at it's a BFN. I knew it was too early but I plan to test everyday until AF... Which I'm hoping never shows :)

I just looked at your chart. I would definitely test tomorrow. Your chart looks AWESOME!!!

I agree. I think tomorrow would be the first day to see a positive... I sure hope I wake up to a high temp in the morning. I will probably toss and turn all night thinking about it LOL

I think I Oed yesterday. My temp is up .2. It usually 97.8 after 0, but this is close. We have Bded night before and last. I think we will throw in tonight too for good measure. Have you tested yet?

FF seems to add a day LOL so definitely DTD tonight!

Yeah, we will definitely BD tonight. I usually O CD 11 or 12, but have Oed a few times on CD13 which is why it shows green for CD13. Hopefully, my temp is at 97.8 or higher tomorrow morning. I think the temp here has made my temp a little lower this times. It is around 40-45 degrees at night here and we don't turn on the heat at night. Mexico is not like the US with central heat or even heaters really. They have electric spaces heaters which we used before, but one shorted out and burnt the wire at both ends. Thank God that happened early int he evening because we were awake. I had turned on the electric heaters in the bedrooms and went down stairs. A few minutes later, DD was going upstairs and we heard a loud pop, I thought she had done something, but then she started yelling, "FIRE!!!" We ran upstairs and and Miguel disconnected the plugs and put out the fire. Thank God for cement walls and floors that I have complained so much about for the past 3 years. Since then, I do not turn on the heaters at night. I turn them on long enough to warm up the bedrooms when it is cold enough, but unplug them when we go to bed. Extra blankets are safer than electric heaters. Next year, we are going to buy one of the old fashioned wood burning stoves to heat with. LOL Winter is only about 7 weeks long here too. About 2 more weeks of cool weather and the oven starts. It is usually 110-120F from April to October. March and November are nice months. It is around 80-85F during the day and 60-70 during the night. Winters are usually 40-50F at night and most days 70-80F.

Yeah, we will definitely BD tonight. I usually O CD 11 or 12, but have Oed a few times on CD13 which is why it shows green for CD13. Hopefully, my temp is at 97.8 or higher tomorrow morning. I think the temp here has made my temp a little lower this times. It is around 40-45 degrees at night here and we don't turn on the heat at night. Mexico is not like the US with central heat or even heaters really. They have electric spaces heaters which we used before, but one shorted out and burnt the wire at both ends. Thank God that happened early int he evening because we were awake. I had turned on the electric heaters in the bedrooms and went down stairs. A few minutes later, DD was going upstairs and we heard a loud pop, I thought she had done something, but then she started yelling, "FIRE!!!" We ran upstairs and and Miguel disconnected the plugs and put out the fire. Thank God for cement walls and floors that I have complained so much about for the past 3 years. Since then, I do not turn on the heaters at night. I turn them on long enough to warm up the bedrooms when it is cold enough, but unplug them when we go to bed. Extra blankets are safer than electric heaters. Next year, we are going to buy one of the old fashioned wood burning stoves to heat with. LOL Winter is only about 7 weeks long here too. About 2 more weeks of cool weather and the oven starts. It is usually 110-120F from April to October. March and November are nice months. It is around 80-85F during the day and 60-70 during the night. Winters are usually 40-50F at night and most days 70-80F.

OMG! I'm so glad that everyone is OK!!!! That sounds very scary and I agree, no heaters on at night. Wow. Blankets, blankets, blankets! LOL What was your BBT yesterday? 97.8 seems like a high temp to achieve directly after O, but I'm speaking for myself. Please let me know what you wake up to! :hugs:

10 dpo, BFN.... Temp still up so I'm cautiously hopeful. :(

11 dpo and still negativo! My focus is shifting towards next week and beginning our IUI journey again. Yes, I'm bummed about this cycle but I kind of expected it. I'm still rooting for everyone else!!!

Hey girls! Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I was out this month - got my AF on Monday ��. Now on cd 4 - onwards and upwards eh! Feel a bit sorry for myself though. How are you both doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->