36....could I be????

smurfettesBlu

Reaction score
Soooo I think (and I'm sorry for posting so much) that I might be preg??

I have been feeling really overly tired, like I'm getting a cold and it's not going anywhere last week was AF but it was only 2 days of spotting so I decided to get a test.
I have heard some bad stories about store band preg tests and how you can get false positives....so I did both tests from the box - I have attached a picture....could it be true??!!!!

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 52
No question about those results! Looks like a super BFB to me. Congrats!

congrats!!! :) those look loke BFP'S to me :)

OMG thank you!!! What a great birthday present if it's true!!!
I am trying to see my DR as soon as possible to be 100% sure because it hasn't sunk in.....
now I keep thinking back to all the coffee and diet coke I've been drinking....that stopped today just in case.
This is really exciting and scary as well....

YES!!!!!!! Those definitely look positive to me!!! Very exciting news for you!!!

Well that's weird.....
Just came back from Dr and was told the results are a BFN......so confused - it it normal for 2 home tests to have BFP but the dr has a different result?

They said that I should go back next week...... uuuggg

that is strange... never heard of that before...
sorry hun! maybe it is too early for the doctor´s to be positive?
did they do a Beta?
are those test some of those ultra sensitive?

When I got pregnant I had positive at home and doctor would not believe me until the scan a week later showed a tiny sac, and he said, "is so early that I am surprised that the test gave you a positive when you tested"
Maybe it is the same for you?....

Hi Sus09 - not sure what a Beta test is...is it just a pee test at the dr. office? If then I believe so.

So weird. I was thinking of buying another home test because I and just wanting to know, but maybe its better if I just wait until next week... frustrating
:sad2: :hissy:

Well that's weird.....
Just came back from Dr and was told the results are a BFN......so confused - it it normal for 2 home tests to have BFP but the dr has a different result?

They said that I should go back next week...... uuuggg

Ummmm...strange!! Your tests were definitely positive! Perhaps the one at the doctor's office didn't pick up hcg yet? Have you tred other HPTs since the positive ones? Definitely keep us posted...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The blood test? did they do that at the doctor? that is the most reliable one, especially at such early stage.

Well, you could always try another test brand if you want to be sure, if that comes positive then you can always be sure that the doctor was wrong!

as I said I have been pregnant twice (unfortunately none went full term) but both times my ultra sensitive tests picked the pregnancies up before the doctor´s did. Don´t ask me why but they did. When they did my Betas (The blood test) confirmend my pregnancies.

Whes is / was your AF due?

Thanks everyone!! I'll keep you posted on what happens.
Sus09 no, it wasn't a Beta test then. My DR is on holidays so they just had the fill in do the urine test there...Maybe next week when she is back I will ask her to do both.

My AF was due last week (I have been on a 23 day cycle since about May (well, thats when I first started tracking) - I had 2 days last week or so of spotting but have been feeling symptoms for about a week now. I have never felt so tired and drained in my life - not even when I've been hung over lol

I might get another HPT tonight and try it tomorrow first pee of the morning. I kinda got my hopes up, with being in the later side of 30.....bummed out :(

Well try again, but in the meantime just stay calm, you don´t know either way!
It is very similar to what happened to me when I found out I was pregnant.
Keep us posted and all the best in your new test.:flower:

ieieie talk about a rollercoaster....here are the results from the newest test I just did,..
Pharmasist said that the dr tests are more sensitive so she was not sure why Im getting different results......

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 19
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, you are PREGNANT!!!! No doubt about it and probably a faulty test on the doctor's end.
CONGRATS!!! Enjoy this moment because although it has been a roller coaster- now you know for sure!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo:Wohooooo

I told you!! Exactly what happened to me!!! And i am so glad your doctor was wrong as well!!:happydance:
Congratulations!!:happydance:

Happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I am really excited!!!

Congrats. I'll add also about my first, my dr.'s tests should negative 10dpo. However, FRER showed positive. I went on to have a HH 9 months. Sometimes I've heard that they don't let the sample dry/react long enough (like they wait 2 minutes instead of 10) and that affects things. One poster said she questioned the dr. and pulled the strip out of the trash. What initially read as a negative had turned positive!!

Hi SmurfettesBlu- I feel personally insulted that the doctor's test contradicts my interpretation of your first positive results!! How dare they give you a negative. But your second round of testing confirms what all of us thought all along. Seriously, though, the only rational way to reconcile the different results would be to find out and compare what levels the Dr. test vs home test measure. In any case, everyday that HCg level is increasing in your body so in a few days it will undeniable. It is always fun to prove the doctors wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->