36....could I be????

I read somewhere that the tests in the doctors' offices are NOT more sensitive than the early result tests on the market. The reason given for this is because the tests that are less sensitive are cheaper. I don't know if there is any truth to this, but it certainly makes sense.

Please keep us posted and :hugs: to you while you're going through this!!

I read somewhere that the tests in the doctors' offices are NOT more sensitive than the early result tests on the market. The reason given for this is because the tests that are less sensitive are cheaper. I don't know if there is any truth to this, but it certainly makes sense.

WSS.

Congratulations!!!!!

Also: https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#25

Well that's weird.....
Just came back from Dr and was told the results are a BFN......so confused - it it normal for 2 home tests to have BFP but the dr has a different result?

They said that I should go back next week...... uuuggg

The very same thing happened to me. I tested 10dpo with a positive, then 11dpo with a positive, then 12dpo with a positive. I went to confirm at the doctors on 12dpo - got a negative....wth?? Came home depressed as all heck, took 2 wondfos.......both positive.
Had a blood test that day......stressed right up until I got the results a day later - positive! Since 10dpo up until I had the blood test, I had used prob 10 hpts - ALL positive

So, it does happen......which sucks majorly!!

[/QUOTE]Congrats. I'll add also about my first, my dr.'s tests should negative 10dpo. However, FRER showed positive. I went on to have a HH 9 months. Sometimes I've heard that they don't let the sample dry/react long enough (like they wait 2 minutes instead of 10) and that affects things. One poster said she questioned the dr. and pulled the strip out of the trash. What initially read as a negative had turned positive!![/QUOTE]

omg seriously hahahah I would have lvoed to have been there to see dr's face!!!
So i decided to do the other test this morning and again Positive!!!!! o I guess I am :happydance::happydance:
Crappy though that DH is away working for 2 more weeks.
I told him over the phone the other day but said that I would let him know the DR results...so yesterday I texted him a BFN but I am debating if I should wait to tell him BFP for when he gets back!!!

Thank you all so much for your support through this last few days!!! ((((((hugs))))) to you all!!!!

Heres tp a scary yet very exciting 9 months!!!

That's probably true, but they probably have tests that design to show positive if over 50 hcg so they can be absolutely sure. My ER told me I wasn't pregnant either when I was.

Soooo I have 2 more days to wait to test again at Dr. I think I will also ask her to do blood work.

I just can't believe that 4 HPT gave me a BFP but the dr. gave a BFN

I get worried every day hoping that nothing is wrong. This is DH and my first.
I find I"m not AS tired as I was 2 weeks ago, allthough my heart still seems to beat really heavy when I eat, my chest for the first time yesterday started to feel very sensitive, but since I dont know what to expect or how far along I actually am, I get that nervous thought - the bad thought that I have to push out of my mind.

Thank you all again for the support and peace of mind I have gotten from you all on the site. I will let you know Friday how my tests go!!
Fingers crossed!!!

Kristine

Please do so! let us know how it goes. I am sure you will be fine :hugs:

I can´t wait for you to tell us what the doctor says. and describe their face when they got it all wrong :haha::haha:

Dont get stressed or nervous, just relax now! I know it is easy said, but hey some women do not get any symptom when pregnant (myself I only got sore bbs) while I have bad PMS!
So it is good that you feel the way you do, it is easier that way :flower:

Good luck for Friday :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"