36 Week Appointment

MrsP

Mummy to Eleanor & Henry
Reaction score
Well girls, I am back from MW and it is safe to say that she has scared the absolute hell out of me.

I'm having a baby and it will eventually need to come out!!! :shock:

Appointment was good, great in fact. :happydance::happydance: BP fine, urine fine, baby P all fine and dandy. She advised me to start on the fresh pineapple, start taking raspberry leaf tea/tablets, if waters break must go straight to labour ward and that first babies don't normally come early, but some do and she doesn't think she'll be seeing me for 40 week appointment.

Don't want to read too much into what she has said, but OMG I am going to be a mummy!!!! x

Thats great new hun! My MW doesnt think she will see me for my 40wk appt either! I might try some fresh pineapple ... anything to get her out :D

Hope your not waiting much longer xx

You excited? x

OMG thats fab.. :happydance: i had my 37 week one today and i'm not to expect him anytime soon!! Aaah well!!

Looks as though your going to win!!

Glad it all went well, I'm really excited for you!! Is DH taking the news well?? xx

Looks as though your going to win!!

Glad it all went well, I'm really excited for you!! Is DH taking the news well?? xx

Thanks hon.

Well baby P isn't here yet hon so you're still in there with a chance, you just best get crabbing!! :rofl::rofl:

He didn't say too much to be honest, think he is dreading it as I haven't really been through nesting so he knows there is no stopping me now and have to ensure that everything is done in the house.

Although he has just offered to finished the ironing, I politely refused!!

aaw glad things went well hun!! i dont reckon i'm gona make my 40 week appointment (fingers crossed!) i startedwith the nesting yesterday, got in trouble off OH for standing on a chair cleaning the blinds! Have been thru the house top to bottom today going thru things with a fine tooth comb!!

aaw glad things went well hun!! i dont reckon i'm gona make my 40 week appointment (fingers crossed!) i startedwith the nesting yesterday, got in trouble off OH for standing on a chair cleaning the blinds! Have been thru the house top to bottom today going thru things with a fine tooth comb!!

Hopefully wont be too long for you then hon x

exciting!! Good luck! I hope you see your baby soon :D

That's great news, glad all went well! x

A good, positive appointment. Fabby!

x

Then why am I so scared? Msybe it's the unknown? x

I think we all get that towards the end and especially with your first. I was just saying to my hubby last night, about 2 weeks before my first was due I totally started freaking out.

You 're gonna be amazing honey!!!

x

glad your appointment went well xx

Well that's a fairly full on appointment there hon. :D She doesn't seem to think that you'll be going over. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->