36 weeks appointment tomorrow!

L

Luhweez

So, what happens at the 36 weeks appointment? i know i'll definatley be getting a scan as baba's small, but do they do bloods, internal or anything like that?
I've got baba's daddy and his mum coming with me so i'd like an idea so i can say, sorry i'll go in for this bit myself! etc.

I'm not really sure what happens as my appt is not until Wed, and I've gotta see a consultant because of the size of my bubs.
But just wanted to say good luck hun.
xx

They didn't do anything out of the normal at mine, checked my blood pressure, baby's heartbeat, weighed me. That was about it really.

I think they just did the normal with me, blood pressure, urine ect. I dont think they will do internal or anything like that!

I'm in the US - so it is a bit different here, but at mine they just check my weight blood pressure, urine, and then do an internal to see how much (if at all) you are dialated. Good luck tomorrow - I have my appointment tomorrow too!! :hugs:

lol im jealous luhweez! You get a scan and all I get is a step b test swab on my bum and privates :(

Good luck though.

lol... I had to pay for the 4d scan!!! :(

I got told that i'd of been getting bloods at my 36 week appointment.. but i'm not getting mine till 37 cos im on the wrong week :lol:

Hope it goes well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->