36 weeks pregnant!!!

sera

Reaction score
:wacko:
oh my gosh my husband and i layed in bed this morning and actually realised we only have 4 weeks to go or if he decides to come early only 2 weeks... EVEN NOW!!! lol
both my sisters even me and all his brothers and sisters including him came two weeks early so there is a chance my lil bundle of joy may come early too!
our house floor boards are getting polished so havent even got the nursery set up yet.. which i am not going to stress about as a new born doesnt REALLY need a nursery.. I have his bassinet and a change table done. all his clothes preparedjust not all set up the way i would like it.
Anyone else in the same situation as me?
I am very excited but still would like him to stay in place at least for another 4 weeks!

lotsa love!
xoxo

ive got 4 1/2 wk left and the baby room still aint ready, my hubbie has booked off thurs and fri every week up to christmas now so will hopefully get sorted. got lots of clothes for baby but there not washed or sorted yet! feelin a bit nervous but i think everything will fall into place. fingers crossed.
good luck to you!!!!

My mums first came 4 weeks early but mine hasn't :rofl:

Congrats on 36 weeks - lets hope LO stays where it's warm for another 4 weeks :hugs:

i have 4 weeks left, but du to health probs, prob earlier than that, but defo not allowed to go past 40weeks!! so god it aint long,,, i have every ready on the other hand!!

Hehe!!

It is so exciting - I have 5 and half weeks left - hopefully!!

We are pretty much organised - have the nursery all ready and moses basket ready in our room too. Just ordered baby sleepsuits from debenhams today so they should arrive next week.

Only thing left to do is actually decorate the nursery - we know we are having a girl but noone else does!! So nursery is staying without girly bits til baby is born!! We have hidden a few pretty dresses too!

My mum had my bro 5wks early, me 4 wks early and my sis 2wks early - but midwife says that shouldnt mean our little one will be early.....we will see!!:flower:

We have 4 weeks too! Hope I don't go early even though we're quite prepared but we don't have a car seat as I'm hoping to find a 5 door car in the next few weeks! X

I've also got 4 weeks left to go... and hope I make it to at least my due date, but preferably after. Only finishing work next Friday and want at least a week to wash all the little newborn clothes and enjoy some daytime telly!

:wacko:
oh my gosh my husband and i layed in bed this morning and actually realised we only have 4 weeks to go or if he decides to come early only 2 weeks... EVEN NOW!!! lol
both my sisters even me and all his brothers and sisters including him came two weeks early so there is a chance my lil bundle of joy may come early too!
our house floor boards are getting polished so havent even got the nursery set up yet.. which i am not going to stress about as a new born doesnt REALLY need a nursery.. I have his bassinet and a change table done. all his clothes preparedjust not all set up the way i would like it.
Anyone else in the same situation as me?
I am very excited but still would like him to stay in place at least for another 4 weeks!

lotsa love!
xoxo

Oh how exciting!!!! :happydance: All the best to you :flower:

I am going to be in a similar situation as our house will be a partial construction site when baby arrives. So he won't have his own nursery for a couple of months either. Luckily the bedroom is big enough for the craddle and a change table. The only thing is I feel like I get ripped off with the nesting...so i am doing it in the corner of our bedroom now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->