38 and WTT #2

Has your spotting continue :-k
It's hard to judge really not knowing when your last AF was x

When did you start CD1. You ok Hun, why you feeling sad x

I started today. I'm sad because my dad had a brain hemorrhage on Monday night and is very poorly in Hospital

Ohh Hun I am so so sorry. We expected a similar situation with my nana a while back. She was a little fighter & pulled through but was in hospital for quite some time. She was then us for another 7+ years. Sending you a massive hug xxx

Ohh hun I wish there was something I could say to help xxx what have the doctors said about treatment or plan of action

They're trying to make him as comfortable as possible and hope he continues to fight

Gosh Hun how truly horrible for you. Are you close with your dad X

For the first time ever I actually think I've got a definite positive on my OPK. Alot earlier than I thought though currently cd17. What you think. I guess you haven't been thinking much about testing for O yet with everything that's going on

IMG_20190403_195921.jpg

Yeh I'm quite close to him.

That is a definite positive on the bottom OPK.

I've been using the CBFM and been using the fertility tests since CD6 which was Monday. Still a low which to be honest is what I would expect right now.

that is actually my first ever positive OPK I never get a positive. I tried something a little different this time I tested at around 10am with SMU and also tried not to drink anything 2 hours before I knew I was going to test for the PM opk. Well it worked only 7-8 weeks till we can start TTC. Looks like I wont need to take opk with me on the girls weekend away tomorrow. Ill test again tonight and tomorrow morning before a I but todays AM test was fading again. Wow O-ed much earlier than expected. Do you think that may mean my AF may come sooner?

Yeh AF will likely come sooner as the luteal phase is usually the same

Had an amazing weekend. We're all in a massive house, with outdoor pool, hot tub etc. The bridesmaids have really done a fantastic job. There are 42 of us all events and food sorted. Absolutely brilliant. One down, one to go. When the bride got here we where all waiting for her. She said I've got a suprise for you all. Am pregnant she's only been trying for 3 years was booked if for IVF in June. The room was in tears absolutely over the moon for them both xx

I know it really is :)

How's the testing going, today is CD12 right x I am currently CD22 expecting AF a tiny bit earlier which would be good as how its falling at the mo I am expected to be day 3-4 of my AF when I am due on the Marbella hen do end of May ](*,) just bought myself a few more OPK ebay specials, the last 30 lasted me 2 months so ill have next cycle & then our 1st ttc month EKKK however really not sue if to continue testing when ttc. Hate the pressure it puts on me to get hubby to BD. I don't really want it to be like that as I don't enjoy the sex then x

Last edited:
CD13 today. Getting High on the CBFM but still waiting for the peak.

Have you had you had your peak yet.
Also how's your dad [-o< x

Nope still no peak!

My Dad's pneumonia got worse again Monday. He's currently settled again but it's still a case of taking things day by day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->