38 and WTT #2

ohh no your poor dad not another thing. Did or is he due scheduled for surgery for the brain hemorrhage x

They discussed the option of surgery with the neurology team at the RVI in Newcastle the night he was admitted to hospital. Unfortunately because of the type of bleed and the size of it they said that operating would potentially cause more issues rather than resolve any so they arenta going to operate. The bleed was stopped and in time the swelling will reduce and the blood will be reabsorbed but it could take a long time.

ohh gosh how difficult for you all, is your dad conscious x

roughly 6 weeks till we start trying ekk started to feel excited but also nervous now, not sure if your feeling the same with all that's going on. Have you had a peak on your cbfm. If so what CD was it.

Still no peak. I have a suspicion that my LH surge is short and happens in an evening which is why I've not had a peak. I'm going to change my testing window next cycle to the evening. I'm sure i've ovulated as had EWCM for a few days last week which has stopped now.

My Dad has periods where he is consious but we don't know how much he understands as he can't communicate

:hugs:ohh hun.

Regarding not picking up on your peak, am glad I am not the only one then. Maybe next month might be worth testing twice a day they say between 10 am - 7pm is the best time. I got my first real positive this month after testing for the past 3-4 months with only picking up faint lines. Either I too have a very short & not very strong surge or I just haven't O-ed the previous months? Just want June to come around now really as I want to just start trying/ntnp, unlike now. x

I'm either going to change the test window to evening or continue in the morning and do OPKs in an evening. Not sure which yet though.

Yesterday when we went in to see Dad he was a lot more alert than he has been. Saw some smiles (small and lopsided) and he was definitely trying to communicate

AF has arrived today. Only this cycle left then it's TTC time!

I’ve just read through this thread and just wanted to say I hope your dad gets better soon :hugs:

How exciting you start TTC soon and your DH changed his mind :happydance: My DH has always said no to a second and I’m not sure I’ll be as lucky but you never know. Good luck, hope you fall pregnant quickly :flower:

Xx

AF has arrived today
I’ve just read through this thread and just wanted to say I hope your dad gets better soon :hugs:

How exciting you start TTC soon and your DH changed his mind :happydance: My DH has always said no to a second and I’m not sure I’ll be as lucky but you never know. Good luck, hope you fall pregnant quickly :flower:

Xx
Thank you. He has good days and bad days. Good days are slowly outnumbering the bad though.

I would honestly say never say never. OH has always been dead against another, but recent events with my Dad and his Mum last year I think have made him realise Isobel needs a sibling. That and she has been desperate for one for years

AF has arrived today

Thank you. He has good days and bad days. Good days are slowly outnumbering the bad though.

I would honestly say never say never. OH has always been dead against another, but recent events with my Dad and his Mum last year I think have made him realise Isobel needs a sibling. That and she has been desperate for one for years

That’s great news your dad’s health is improving :flower:

I really hope you’re right, I’m 37 so time is ticking. Our son has recently starting talking about how he’d quite like a sibling as he has a friend who’s brother is 10 years older (which is what the age difference would be) and they get on so well. I’ve long since realised there’s nothing I can do to change his mind but I’m interested to see if he has a change of heart with my son asking for a sibling. It’s unlikely but still possible :thumbup:

I hope you fall pregnant quickly :hugs:

Xx

That’s great news your dad’s health is improving :flower:

I really hope you’re right, I’m 37 so time is ticking. Our son has recently starting talking about how he’d quite like a sibling as he has a friend who’s brother is 10 years older (which is what the age difference would be) and they get on so well. I’ve long since realised there’s nothing I can do to change his mind but I’m interested to see if he has a change of heart with my son asking for a sibling. It’s unlikely but still possible :thumbup:

I hope you fall pregnant quickly :hugs:

Xx
Thank you. I just left my OH to it. I knew if I pushed him there was no chance. I hope he does in time change his mind

Hi @bluebell,
My husband is/was completely the same. In fact hes still not 100% on board with trying for#2. We had a very difficult 1st baby & our lifes completely changed. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't change it for the world & neither would he. We're comfortable again now & think he worries things would change again after taking some time to get back to normal. Anyway we talk now about how others cope etc and about us trying & all being well we'll be trying end of May/June.

Good luck with your journey Hun hope to hear from you more x

Just been re reading didn't realise your AF arrived Thursday how many days was that cycle.
I am currently cd13 and started OPK again. Ever so slight line is starting and some O symptoms so think it's on its way x

Just been re reading didn't realise your AF arrived Thursday how many days was that cycle.
I am currently cd13 and started OPK again. Ever so slight line is starting and some O symptoms so think it's on its way x

It was a 28 day cycle.

I'm CD8 today, high on CBFM. Changed to afternoon testing to see if I can catch the peak this time

exciting stuff, id be over the moon for us both if we fell pregnant quickly. Not long to wait now, official try next month WHOOP WHOOP

I think that afternoon testing isn't going to give me a peak either. CD17 and still high. Been doing digital opks morning and night but I broke the reader so not been able to the last couple of days. They haven't shown anything either but I've had had EWCM the last couple of days which is now going so I'm going to assume I've ovulated now. I'm going to get some cheap opks from eBay when I get paid and change the monitor testing window to evening next month. I'll do OPKs in the morning and afternoon. Might even try at lunchtime but will mean taking them to work. Think I might have to go back to temping to confirm O though as I'm either missing the LH surge or it's just not strong enough on the tests :dohh:

How are you getting on?

Stopped testing now but think I got my positive on cd18 which was Monday.
What you think, I am currently cd22.
I take tests to work as I like to test 10am & also layer in the afternoon/evening 6-7pm.

Screenshot_20190506-220217.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->