38 and WTT #2

CD20 today and finally got a peak on the CBFM!

YAY !!!!
Do you know what thought my apps always say CD20 as my O day. Not sure how accurate the ic opk are, but it does say O happens 12 - 36 hours after a positive test and to BD for the next few days.

10-7 days till my next AF then official into TTC whoopy.

How's your dad doing hun x

I think the OPKs will be far more accurate than an app that is just guessing! I have about 15 days until AF and TTC. I did tell my OH today was a good day to make a baby but he said we have to wait lol.

He's not doing too bad. He is making slow progress but he is making progress which is the main thing.

OOoo yes, I know the OPK will be more accurate but what I meant was I didn't know how accurate the ic are over pin pointing O than the more expensive clear blue opk or monitors etc xx

HAHAH oohh bless your husband, sticking by the books.

Glad to hear with your dad

They both detect the surge in LH. Main difference is the monitor and advanced OPKs also detect the oestrogen surge which are the high days. A peak is effectively the same as a positive ic opk

Did you get to do any sneaky bd-ing or was hubby adamant he wants to wait x

He was adamant we wait until next cycle, so we're now in the TWW to TTC :haha:

Indeed let the TWW begin. I could do with AF coming early this month as I am due a bikini wax a week tomorrow. I am ment to be cd3-4. Really need it doing as I go away on a hen do the next day x

Started spotting over the weekend and was sure AF was coming. Anyway all weekend nothing git up this morning and AF has finally arrived.... Well that's it Rach onto ttc for us \\:D/ all should be ok for getting a wax on Friday too as AF should be coming to an end by then

Started spotting over the weekend and was sure AF was coming. Anyway all weekend nothing git up this morning and AF has finally arrived.... Well that's it Rach onto ttc for us \\:D/ all should be ok for getting a wax on Friday too as AF should be coming to an end by then
Eeek so exciting

Where you up to now in your cycle Hun. You nearly ready for AF, about a week or so x

Yeh AF should arrive the first half of next week then it's TTC time!

At 3.38am on 25th May 2019 my Dad grew his Angel Wings.

RIP Maurice Nicholson, 05/03/1949 - 25/05/2019

Last edited:
Ohh Rachel I am SO sorry for your loss xx from what you've said he put up a good fight xx my love goes to you & your family

AF has already arrived, right on time. Officially TTC time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->