39+3 and fed up :-(

Sams123

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of ladies on here who are worse off than me and I know I haven't even reached due date yet but I am sooooo fed up! So sick of people telling me to "make the most of it" before baby comes- make the most of what? The breathlessness, swelling, painful hips, feeling like a whale, not daring to drive further than 10 minutes on my own in case something happens, the endless messages asking if I've had baby yet, the tiredness coupled with now being able to sleep? Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!! Plus the bed rest due to high blood pressure is driving me cazy, and every time I go to the consultant they just say "ok we will keep an eye on you and see you again in 3 days" just get him/her out of me now :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Thanks for letting me moan lol xx

Aww hun no advice because im feeling the same as you
Im 39w today and time seemed to have stopped.
Ive told everyone to leave me alone and stop asking if baby is here yet.lol.
Have they said they going to.induce you.on a certain date? X

:hugs:

I know you don't want to hear it, but trust me when I say when baby is out you will miss being pregnant :haha: You get sooooo incredibly broody and desperate to be pregnant again. It's so weird. Anyway, I totally get where you're coming from. I'm a week behind you and I feel the same way. Tired, actually shattered, very achy and my hips/pelvis are absolutely killing me. I cannot wait for baby to get out! But I do assure you, you'll forget all the crap bits soon enough and just want that bump back ;)

No date for induction yet, I'm hoping they will discuss it at my consultant appointment tomorrow and hopefully do a sweep although I'm worried about that hurting haha! My date for induction if I had normal blood pressure would be the 19th so I'm hoping they will book a date sooner as my blood pressure is up, we will see!

Haha I bet you are so right I think I will miss my bump! But so curious to meet little one and find out if it's a boy or a girl and who they look like! I thought I would be a lot more relaxed than I am but I am just a wreck! X

I totally understand. I had a meltdown yesterday before my doc appt. Then I came to find out I have a bladder infection so that is contributing to my miserableness and also the fact to why I'm even up right now at 4:30am. I've been waking up at this time for the past I don't know how many nights to pee. And then I just can't go back to sleep. Well even though it's hard and I'm growing weary and impatient and two friends who are due after me just had their babies, I'm trying to be thankful. They had their babies early due to stressful situations that were pretty risky. I find joy in knowing the baby is still where he needs to be even though I really wish he would get a move on already. I know he's safe in there and growing healthy, even though all this pressure and stretched out weeks have been a pain...literally. On top of my tender bladder that he's mashed the heck out of. Please rejoice in knowing you are so close to the finish line. I'm 39+3 also. We can do this, hold on a bit longer. It's hard but it's almost over.

I know, I should be thinking that I have a maximum of 16 days to wait now after 9 months of waiting haha! But can't seem to remember that and just so grumpy and tearful! Xx

Aww bless you Hun :hugs: I remember how fed up I was at the end of my 1st pregnancy, it used to annoy me when people told me to get plenty rest before she gets here.... I couldn't bloody sleep anyways with the horrendous heartburn so I was having sleepless nights before my daughter even came out! Look at it this way in the next 2 weeks you will have your beautiful baby :cloud9: I know 2 weeks feels like a lifetime away but it really isn't that long away :hugs:

Haha I know, 2 weeks really isn't long at all! I think it's made worse as I am not used to sitting at home doing nothing! Just feel like I'm waiting for baby to arrive! Just feeling very sorry for myself today haha! Nothing seems to be making me feel any better x

Haha I bet you are so right I think I will miss my bump! But so curious to meet little one and find out if it's a boy or a girl and who they look like! I thought I would be a lot more relaxed than I am but I am just a wreck! X

I'm team yellow too, so totally get that. I'm trying to be relaxed atm, however my daughter was born at 38+4 so from Saturday I'll be in "unknown territory" and no doubt feeling desperate and depressed :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->