39 and trying to conceive:-(

Hope you have a speedy healing!

AFM-vag unless it is an emergency. My past two were as we'll. I'm scared to death of an epidural and have never had surgery before. I am in healthcare so I guess I know too much about what is going on! I can watch but I don't want it to be me! I was a nervous wreck just to get my IUD removed! :rofl:

Well ladies, I'm bummed :cry: AF symptoms are starting. I'm still not due to test for a while, but I think that the :witch: will be visiting early. Drat, and I was gearing up for a Christmas baby. Sigh.

trying4four you never know until she shows her ugly head or a BFP! Keep hopes high!

This is a great thread as I am also 39. But it seems everyone on here has good labs. I do not have good labs, AMH is low and FSH is high. Started mini ivf this week. Good luck to everyone!

PositiveUS - what is a mini ivf?

Can I second that as I have no idea what a mini ivf is either.

This is a great thread as I am also 39. But it seems everyone on here has good labs. I do not have good labs, AMH is low and FSH is high. Started mini ivf this week. Good luck to everyone!

Hey PositiveUS - I'm like you! 39 and low AMH and high FSH. :wacko: Done a bunch of medicated IUI's and 1 round of IVF with no luck. Having surgery next week to take out a small fibroid and hoping that does the trick! Recovery is 3-4 months so hoping to be back in the game by August! :thumbup:

I'm not sure what mini IVF is either? :dohh:

I googled it.
Its basically IVF but on clomid instead of the heavy injectible stim drugs
Costs less, Less monitoring required, fewer side effects, fewer embryos

Thanks Bonnie. We may have to look into that if our last IUI fails. We can't afford IVF.

Hey Ladies, where is everyone at in their cycle? I'm CD13, and not getting anything on my OPK yet. Which is not like me at all! This is 2nd cycle after my HSG, and we're on clommid again (100mg), but I Ov like clockwork, where is my LH?????

Hey Ladies, where is everyone at in their cycle? I'm CD13, and not getting anything on my OPK yet. Which is not like me at all! This is 2nd cycle after my HSG, and we're on clommid again (100mg), but I Ov like clockwork, where is my LH?????

I'm 12dpo-temp dropped today and boobs are killing me. Guessing af will show tomorrow. But it's ok-not expecting anything this month anyway.

What day do you usually ov? When have you been using OPK?

My mini ivf is going to be clomid pill and gonal f injections for stimulation. The goal is to do minimal stimulation to produce a few good quality eggs rather than as many eggs as we can get and risk poor quality.
Thank you for all your support.
I probably start gonal f injections tomorrow.
This is still expensive!

My mini ivf is going to be clomid pill and gonal f injections for stimulation. The goal is to do minimal stimulation to produce a few good quality eggs rather than as many eggs as we can get and risk poor quality.
This is still expensive!

Fx'd! :dust:

Hey PositiveUS - I'm like you! 39 and low AMH and high FSH. :wacko: Done a bunch of medicated IUI's and 1 round of IVF with no luck. Having surgery next week to take out a small fibroid and hoping that does the trick! Recovery is 3-4 months so hoping to be back in the game by August! :thumbup:

I'm not sure what mini IVF is either? :dohh:

Did you have any to freeze from IVF #1 ??

What was your protocol ??

Did you do ICSI and assisted hatching?

This is still expensive!
Good Luck!! FX'd for you!!

I'm 12dpo-temp dropped today and boobs are killing me. Guessing af will show tomorrow. But it's ok-not expecting anything this month anyway.

I should Ov today, have been using my OPK's for the last 5 days, just in case. I've been using them for a year, so I pretty much know exactly what happens on what day. Just frustrating. I don't temp, as I work shift work and can't do it on a regular basis. Sorry about the temp drop, but you never know! Ladies always seem to get their BFP when they think they are out.

I should Ov today, have been using my OPK's for the last 5 days, just in case. I've been using them for a year, so I pretty much know exactly what happens on what day. Just frustrating. I don't temp, as I work shift work and can't do it on a regular basis. Sorry about the temp drop, but you never know! Ladies always seem to get their BFP when they think they are out.

Do you OPK more than once per day? You might have missed the surge. But if you have been at it this long I'm sure you know all the signs.

Thanks but No worries about the temp-af is totally expected this month as this cycle was a bust. Db's kids were with us for spring break and there was never any chance to bd. all we managed to get in was day after ov. So I would be completely shocked if anything happened. I'm just ready for cd1 because this month we have swapped weekends and will be kid free for plenty of well timed fun.

Fx'd you catch that eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->