3d/4d scan?

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
Hiya I have a scan booked this week n oh doesn't really want one because we didn't with dd and he's so laid back he can wait til baby here to see what they look like wher I wana see them haha!

We are also team yellow so won't want to no if boy or girl!

Would u have one or have u had one? Is it a waste of money or a great experience???? x

I had one, it was amazing!

Lots of people told me not to bother, but I'm really glad I did. I managed to find one for £80 so luckily it wasn't too expensive.

i had one saturday and it was amazing and out of this world! would highly recommend one, i got the full package of colour prints, cd of images and a dvd, the dvd its excellent and so lovley to keep. they wont tell u the sex if u dont want them to.. in my case i just wanted it confirmed! x my Oh was a bit dubious at first about getting one as people had put him off but once he was there and saw her he loved it and thought it was amazing too! x definatly an amazing experience! x

im in the same boat! im desperate for one but we are team yellow too and im kind of worried ilcbe able to tell by the face etc!!

We've gone for two, I would highly recommend them (well one of the places the other one was rubbish but that's another story) seeing bubbas chubby face was amazing and we did not feel rushed and the sonographer took her time to explain everything. I'd def do it again Nx

nah not for us, I think the babies look really weird and freaky! :wacko:

Was a fab experience and you can include other family members if you wish. I took my mom and step son and OH it was so great. I have watched the dvd several times since! Go for it and enjoy!

I know its a bit excessive but I've had two and I'm having my last one tomorrow. I think they are awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->