3d Scan

izzy29

Reaction score
Have been considering having a 3d scan.partly to confirm gender and to get a good scan pic because all mine so far have been such bad quality and not very good at all, but my concern is, can the scan cause any tissue damage, or harm to bubs??

i doubt it or they would be banned and i know plenty of ppl who have had them an the kids r fine im personally going to have one

Yep im having one too :) . Cannot wait , As the siilarties from the pic to when there born are uncanny . xx .

I am having one on Nov 1 :) I know of lots of people who have had them too and their babies are fine!

I had one at 29 weeks -- they are so fun and totally worth it!

Everything I'd read said they are fine -- I even mentioned it to the mw, and she didn't say anything about it causing harm. I'm sure it's harmless!

We had one at 27 weeks and it was fantastic! And as you can see I have a healthy little girl :D

I'm going to have a 3d scan...when DH mentioned it to the sonographer at our last NHS scan, she didn't express any concern.

Lx

I haven't heard anything bad about them. I wouldn't mind getting one, if it fits the budget.

i had 2 and they are fine they wouldnt be aloud to offer them if there were any danger, good hospitals also use 3d/4d scans to diagnose/or look after babys with deformity's

I haven't heard of any adverse effects. I'd love to have one but hubby just won't put up the cash. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->