3dpiui and going crazy

fingers crossed... im probably not helping the tww here am I... lol ++++ like I said we are only a day apart so im pretty confident we will be getting our bfp here soon :) ++++++

What day r u testing? I'm gonna try to wait til 10dpo.

fingers crossed... im probably not helping the tww here am I... lol ++++ like I said we are only a day apart so im pretty confident we will be getting our bfp here soon :) ++++++

Actually it helps to talk! And share info with others! Makes the time go by faster for sure!!+++++:hugs:

Oh I forgot to tell you I got the name of the gland wrong,its pineal gland. I saw it when I prayed, for some reason pituitary was in my head. But I described the pineal. Just got the name wrong. I'm gonna have to talk to my mother in law about it and ask her what she sees.

good morning :) talking is helping a lot for sure. so im an addict so ill pob just keep testing. I bought like 50 internet cheepies because I knew I would be testing out my trigger which btw is almost gone.. id say another day or two till gone which will put me at 7dpiui in two days so whats a few wasted feeding my weird obsession. yeah im not any help when it comes to testing or not around 8 days or more lol. so today, woke up feeling a little bit normal. something still a little different don't know what though. creamy cm (tmi) cramping not nearly as bad as yesterday. just noticeable. bbs not as sore either but again just enough to make my mind spot it.. like I said before my trigger is almost gone. I can still clearly see a + on hcg so another day or two. im strange I saved them so I can see the progression that way if they start getting darker again I would know.. so how did your night go? how are you feeling today?

Good morning :) When I wake up, i dont feel the cramps as much til I start moving around. And my nipples feel the slightest tingle. Last night......I had an intense (not doubled over intense) but intrense enough to remind me of the cramping episode I got before I found out I was pregnant with my youngest. I feel like you said different. My mother in law thanked me for sharing "you know" with her. She likes doing those things with me. I was so excited to tell you after I talked to her. I know its only 6dpo but I so want to test. But I'm going to fight it! I know that a lot of people TTC save their tests, some mark them"date" then tape them to a piece of paper to see the progression. Which is not a bad idea. I feel so dehydrated. And I could swear that I peed 30 times yesterday. Its like if I drank anything it would go right through me!

Sorry I keep responding in the private. We can come back here if you want

It doesn't matter. I don't mind. It seems easier in pm cause sometimes you don't know if the message is to you or not unless there's a quote or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->