3DPO-1st Clomid Cycle. Cramping since OV?????

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by laura6914, Dec 21, 2009.

1. laura6914

laura6914 Proud mummy #2 on the way

Hey all,

Im looking for somne advise for those who are on clomid. I started it this cycle form CD2-6. Got +POK at 2pm on CD11 and felt OV pains at 9pm. Very early for me. Normally ovulate on my own on CD13. Well since OV i have been getting cramps that feel like AF is coming but its way way to early. I never got the EWCM but have had plenty of creamy, cloudy and wet CM, which i still have. My boobs have been tingling since 1DPO and ive got constant dull back Ache. I know pregnancy symptoms dont start until at least 6DPO. Are these symptoms a result of the clomid? Has anyone experianced this and goit their BFP that cycle? Has anyone experianced this and not got their BFP that cycle?

Please help. Ive looked on the net and read many woman experiance this and then get their BFP and im stupidly allowing myself to get my hopes up.

I also BD on CD7,8,9 CD12x3. so not on the actual day i got my +OPK.

xxx

2. laura6914

any one???? is this normal????

3. DeDe80

DeDe80 Well-Known Member

Hi laura,

I was like you and had cramps after clomid. I started having my like 5 dpo and I had alot of creamy CM from 1dpo. This could be a good sign for you. I just positive my story under the success stories if you would like to take a look.

:dust: to you that you get your BFP.

4. laura6914

thanks ever so much for your respons.e i have replied in your success storie section so congratulations again. I havent got much CM but what i do have is cloudy and wet. Does that sound similar to you. I dont knowif im clutchin at straws or if it a side effect of the clomid. I hope i do get my BFP. It would be the perfect start to the new year! Also the cramps today seemed to have eased a little. But still there niggling away at me.
    Im praying for my BFP. Thanks again for replying, you have given me some hope.

5. Kiki09

Kiki09 Mummy to a miracle

Hi Laura, I was like this with clomid too, especially my first & third cycle, my cm got heavier the more past ov I got this cycle...

sending lots of sticky :dust:

6. laura6914

thanks Kiki hun, i was hoping you wouldnt say that. ha ha ha!
    Ive just got to wait it out and see. Im feeling cautiously optimistic this month.
    How are you feeling hun? xxx

7. muncho

muncho Well-Known Member

hiya
    i have been getting something similar, cramps, and twinges near my ovaries and tummy feels likes it heavy..

im about 10 dpo, i know i def ovualted as i had cd21 results today.

also had back pain but i thought its because the sofa isnt comfortable..

fingers crossed..xx

8. laura6914

Muncho, i have exactly the same. Been having pulling sensations in loxwer belly today and twinges on right ovary. Back ache is constant but more so know im sitting at my desk at work. Have you noticed any changes in your CM?

Its sounding really positive for you if your 10DPO. I know 4DPO is really early for me to be feeling anything pregnancy related but super dooper symptoms have been heard of.

xxx

9. muncho

muncho Well-Known Member

Hi Laura

i had cm nots lots but it was creamy dry cm and yesterday a little watery. today nothing at all..not even back pain

only thing is i had a vaginal scan yesterday which showed that o ov from my left ovary but my left tube is blocked so i doubt if i am preg :( and my cd 21 bloos was 57 which is good

my cramps etc started a few days ago, so till good for you..

i have had no spotting, which is a good sign for me..

10. laura6914

There is always hope hunny, just hang onto it. It will happen for you. xx

11. MillieMoo

MillieMoo Mummy to baby girl

Hiya, I don't want to put a downer on things but for the first 2 cycles I had the same feelings and they were simply just from Clomid. As the cycles have gone on the symptoms have gotten less.

I really hope you get your BFP tho!! Good luck!

12. laura6914

No thats ok hunny. I appreciate you telling me. As its my first round on it i have no idea what to expect thats why i posted the thread. Did you feel on your first round that you had actually done it?

xx

13. Kiki09

Kiki09 Mummy to a miracle

lol I know its so hard not to get hopeful, I am ok hun, have very bad cold at the moment so feeling really sorry for myself lol have 1st midwife app tomorrow but no symptoms!? not sure if that is good or bad!

Hope you get that BFP soon :dust: :hugs:

14. muncho

muncho Well-Known Member

im not on clomid, ov naturally :)

15. laura6914

Kiki- hoe exciting. I hope everything goes ok. Do let us us know how you get on. Im sure having no symptoms are noting to worry about. I hope you get over your cold soon. I have one coming can feel my whole body starting to ache. Not good!

Muncho- i OV naturally to but the Dr said the clomid will give that extra boost that i may need to get the eggs nice and mature.

xx

16. laura6914

5 DPO today and having:-

cramping on/off
    tingly boobs (forgot to add starting to get tender)
    tired
    huge waves of sickness- practically heaving for no reason
    back ache

is this normaly for this early? Getting my hopes up slightly now.

17. MillieMoo

MillieMoo Mummy to baby girl

They could all be good signs!

In my 2ww I lost my appetite for all types of meat and chicken just made me gag! My husband thought we had done it! It's so hard not to get your hopes up on your firts cycle because you think this miracle drug will work straight away and in my case everytime i have just been devestated each month!

It's really good to think positive and like i said before all your symptoms sound great!

When's your test day?

18. laura6914

Hey HUnny thanks for your response. I think what you say is right. you expect it to be a miricle drug and expect it to work straight away. If i dont get my BFP this month lesson will be learnt for next month.

Im goin to test on the 28th. As i OV 2 days early this month AF will now be due the 2nd so im hoping ill get a BFP by then if i am indeed pregnant. If not then ill be testing again new years day and then just a case of waiting until the :witch: shows up.

xxx

19. Kitty23

Kitty23 Mummy to Poppy and Noah

Hi Laura :) just wanted to add my bit. I took clomid 1-5 my first month and got my bfp :) Pregnancy symptoms practically from 1dpo :)

they were
    tingy boobs
    veiny boobs
    very tired
    very emotional
    alot of cramping
    a snuffy nose
    and an abundance of cm

Just to say I didnt get my bfp until 18 dpo! Kept getting bfns until then so don't give up hope if you don't get one before then.

I don't want to get your hopes up but it sounds just like my bfp month lol :) I thought it was far too early for symptoms aswell.

Good luck! xxx

20. laura6914

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Ah thank ever so much for that. Im feeling so so confident now. Oh how exciting. I cant wait to start testing. Boobs are very sore today. CM seems to have disappeared a little. But have all the cramping (quite uncomforatble) sickness and tiredness. Oh and very emotional. Keep crying all the time its ridiculous.
    And your having teins that is fantastic. I would love twins but would easily settle for just the one at this stage! :baby:

xxx