3DPO-1st Clomid Cycle. Cramping since OV?????

Hi Laura :) just wanted to add my bit. I took clomid 1-5 my first month and got my bfp :) Pregnancy symptoms practically from 1dpo :)

they were
tingy boobs
veiny boobs
very tired
very emotional
alot of cramping
a snuffy nose
and an abundance of cm

Just to say I didnt get my bfp until 18 dpo! Kept getting bfns until then so don't give up hope if you don't get one before then.

I don't want to get your hopes up but it sounds just like my bfp month lol :) I thought it was far too early for symptoms aswell.

Good luck! xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Ah thank ever so much for that. Im feeling so so confident now. Oh how exciting. I cant wait to start testing. Boobs are very sore today. CM seems to have disappeared a little. But have all the cramping (quite uncomforatble) sickness and tiredness. Oh and very emotional. Keep crying all the time its ridiculous.
And your having teins that is fantastic. I would love twins but would easily settle for just the one at this stage! :baby:

xxx

:hugs: Lol glad its made you a bit more positive :) Yeh I was just such an emotional wreck, two days before my bfp I literally had a panic attack at work I was crying so much about someone who had said something about me! Not like me at all lol. Lol I was having triplets but sadly one didn't make it, not to scare you though lol. It was two eggs that were fertilised then one of the eggs split to make my identical twins that I am carrying at the mo! And identical twins aren't because I took clomid

Fingers crossed for you! xxx

I've had the same, but I took soy isoflavines rather than clomid, technically they do the same thing tho. Hope we get our bfps!!!!

:hi: are you testing soon? How are you feeling?

tested 3 times and all bfns. im 15dpo and af was due this morning but so far nothin. im going to leave it a few more days and test again. im normally bang on time with af but no sign so looking good. :)
xxx

I didnt get a bfp till 18dpo I think so don't give up hope! I got bfns up until then and when I did get my bfp it was very faint. Fingers crossed for you xxx

well af is now two days late and no signs of her showing. im feeling very tired now and again. had cramps on the 2nd when she was due and a few yesterday but nothing today. Been getting back ache on and off to.

xxx

my fingers couldnt be any more tightly crossed for you! xxx

thanks kitty. I tested last night with FRER and BFN. tested again this morning (now 18DPO) with an asdas own and an IC (both using the same urine) and again BFN. Still no sign of AF showing what so ever. Im going to leave it another weeks or so now and if no sign and BFN its back to the DRs i go.
Was absolutly heart broken last night. Cried my heart out was so devestated that it was a BFN. Im never late and i just cant see how the clomid can totally disrupt my cycle when they were perfectly regular without it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"