3DPO and looking for a buddy!!

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
hi! Im fairly new on here, and looking for some new bb buddies.
Im 24 and on 3rd month TTC #1. Right now im 3dpo (or maybe 4) and trying very hard not to symptom spot. :p hee hee. Anyone in the same boat?
Can t wait to get to know lots of you and sharing our best (and worst :( ) with eachother!! Best of luck to everyone! Baby Dust to ALL!!!

Hi, I am fairly new too and would love a buddy! I am about 3dpo and ttc baby no.2. I am 33, this is our first month trying although last month I thought I was "by accident" but had a bfn and was dissapointed. I joined this sight when I was symptom spotting after ovulation last month, it certainly helps to not feel alone. Last month I felt like I had every symptom going - this month nothing. What symptoms do you have? Good luck and baby dust to you!

Hi! Nice to meet you. I definately symptom spotting a lot this month. Mainly because we BD so much I m finding it hard to believe this wont be the month. however, today im 6dpo and not too much is going on. Since 1dpo I have had major cramps and bloating, and gas (sorry tmi). Today I have a headache, but thinking more that could be contributed to last nights christmas party. (Loud Music, small space, out late) Other than that nothing, although recently my bloating starts in the late afternoon. How about you? I know its early, but maybe something?

Definately good symptoms, but as you say, easy to read too much into things - I was soooooooo convinced in 4 weeks ago from as early as 1dpo. This month nothing so far but yes still early days. Really wishing the days away at mo.

I have xmas party tonight, not planning on a late one, feeling tired. Would like to think that was a sign but pretty normal for me. But you never know, here's hoping!

Hope your symptoms continue and it is a good month! When is af due?

Im due th 19 (the latest) I know i o d anywhere between the 30th and the 4th so I cant pinpoint exactly. I ll most likely be testing at 10 dpo, then every two days till the 19th. :p This wait seems to be so long. I gottta try and keep myself occupied. ;) Heres to hoping this is our last tww for awhile ;)

oh yes i know what you mean! well i am lying here and my tummy feels a bit tender - feel a bit sick. really hoping it's a sign but maybe it was just the xmas dinner last night and late night early morning. bit of headache to but may be coz i know i've got to get ready for work! i'm due around 21st/22nd, i'm seeing if i can wait until xmas weekend if no af!! because in november i did about 10 tests leading up, i was so dissapointed. but who knows how i will manage the temptation this time! here's hoping that the next week will fly past!

hey midnightfalls, how is it going? Getting closer now! x

Hi Gemmy! Today im feeling a little overwhelmed. I ve been feeling Nauseous for almost a week now. Today bit headache and just feel like it hasn t happened dispite the nausea. I tested this morning...(photo in test forum titles Wishful thinkin) and I swore a saw a line, got a little positive feeling, like this was the beginning of something...but no one has seem the line too...so i think im just crazy. lol. Oie! I just want it so bad! I dont know when I ll test next. Tired of the dissappointment. :(
How about you?? Symptoms/feelings?

Ahh I know it is so hard, I know exactly how you feel. You feel your hopes go up day by day, and then you get that horrible crushing feeling when you think it's not happening. But you gotta keep in mind it is still early days for you. Until af is actually due, if I had a bfn then then I would lose hope. I'm still getting the feeling in my tummy that something is different. Light waves and cramps. Although today I had an ache that felt like af ache. Wondering if I'm just gonna have this every month but it's not pregnancy :( Fingers crossed though!!! I will go and look for the thread with your photo and let you know what I think x

Thanks for the boost and checking on my test. I do feel a little more positive now everyone keeps telling me that theres still a chance. But I do have to admit theres a little voice inside my head telling me....your just building yourself up again to fall. I dont really know where to stand on this. Other than that on a positive note...lots of CM today stretchy adn cloudy....wonder what that means. Still naseaous too. What about you?? Any symptoms? Any poas?? (even tho its early??) When you going to test?

I'm trying to last as long as possible not to test. At least into the middle of next week - xmas eve if I last that long and no af. Expect her Wednsday but just don't know. I didn't test ovulation, just guessed by CM. I also keep feeling that doubt in my head, that everything feels like last month. So although I have cramps in tummy, I had that last month so maybe it is AF coming but I never got it each month before. Really want it to have been implantation. Less cramps today but bit of a tickle. Knowing my luck it is just wind! Hey at least we will know one way or the other before christmas :) xx

Hi Midnight, well I'm out of the game. Spotting started last night af is here today, earlier than expected. Oh well, glad I didn't get my hopes up too much, although I wonder why for the last two cycles I have felt so different in stomach between ovulation and af. It is really confusing and it does give me false hope.

On the plus side I have a xmas party tonight and was unsure as to whether to have a drink - well I will enjoy a cocktail or two and buy opk for January! This just reminds me how hard it really is!

Good Luck to you, hope the dreaded witch doesn't touch you xx

Aw Gemmy, Im so sorry that af got you! Like you said the plus side is not worrying about having a drink or two!
Best of luck next cycle.
As for me I'm pretty much waiting for AF to arrive. I can feel her on her way and got another BFN this morning...so just waiting till she comes so I can start a new Cycle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->