3dpo, come wait with me?

Well wanna you are still going through changes from the IUD removal so usually tkes anywhere form 2-6 months for things to go back to "normal"

Yea I consider myself lucky though I had a good cycle length and a pretty good lp so i can't complain and some of the mirena weight is coming off and the bloat so overall I am happy

Well temp is back where it was 13dpo, so I'm sure yesterdays temp was a fluke. Still a day late, but eh. I'll start later today probably.

I was going to run into my PCP for a blood test, but she's closed. -_- Guess that's the universe's way of telling me I'm getting my hopes up for nothing. Although, I don't feel like AF is coming & no cramps.

Something has got to give soon!

lol for at least one of us Momma13 :) still in Limbo here

At least we are in limbo together. If I am somehow pregnant, then this is the BFP ugliest chart I've ever seen. lol. I hope she stays away for both of us!

I wish us both bfp but I'd be perfectly cool with AF... I will start stressing soon and that isn't good for anyone

I feel the same way. Either way, I'd be fine. Just something has to give SOON. The fact she didn't start at 5 today or yestersay concerns me. I'm like clockwork usually. The MMC & CPs did change it from starting first thing in the am to at 5, but it's been steady. I'm now 4 hours from being 2 days late.

lol my periods aren't down to the hour but 98% of my adult life I've had 30-31 day cycles... Only been late four times (not counting month after miscarriage in which I didn't ovulate until cd 35 so went on for 46 days). Once with my ex, 3 days late, once early on ttc, 2 days late, the time when I was actually pregnant and didn't get a bfp until after fetus stopped developing and 3 months had gone by and now... currently on cd 36... 17dpo

My day I O has always been rather erratic. It used to be between cd17-21. Since the MC it's been between CD11-15. So, without charting I'd never know when I was due for sure.

see my ovulation day changed after that first ttc 2 days late thing... Used to be cd15-16 and I had a 15-16 day lp... Then The next month I didn't ovulate till cd 18 and my lp went down to 9, then ovulation went to 22 and my lp went to 11. My ovulation has stayed between cd 18 and 22 and my lp has stayed 10-11 days ever since.

I wonder if that was CP. They'll mess with your cycle like that.

Well, she is two days late, but she'll be here today. Temp dropped below CL.

& she has arrived. This was our last try for a few months, at least. Have a lovely weekend ladies.

Sorry you're our but at least your limbo is done.. my temp is still high.. hpt still neg bah.. hope you get your bfp fast when you go back to trying :)

Cppeace sorry to hear your still in limbo been crazy busy here a few days online shopping and getting ready for Christmas me and dh are doing good still back and forth about ttc though some days we feel very overwhelmed by our son and that makes us nervous about adding another so might take some more time to decide

understand that Completely Wanna. You have one in toddler years so you need to make sure you are ready for another newborn with a toddler running around. Tons of women do it but that is ya'll decision.

I apprantly have a new symptom to add to the list. One I'b had on and off about a week but never would have linked it it to possible pregnancy. I am apparantly sweating more than normal. As I have a little sweat rash in a few places. I also am far sweatier than normal specially for this time of year... Bah

lol I never would have thought sweating was a early pregnancy symptom but when I googled it bam up it sprang....
My temp is def higher than if I wasn't pumping out a bunch of Progesterone.... Sigh... May test tomorrow may just wait till Monday... Dunno.... Getting very annoying...

cd 37, 18dpo, Bloat is still around but less than yesterday, tired(But that has alt causes) producing loads of Lotion like CM, no AF cramps, but a lot of gas both ways... nipples seem to get erect way easier than norm and still pretty sensitive....

Starving today...

Bah and bah again.

I remember being hot all the time when pregnant with son literally slept at night with no covers don't remember sweating though also my nipped were super sensitive when pregnant so both good signs in my book

My temp plummeted this morn so AF should start today or tonight-that's generally how it works.... Hopefully limbo be over soon.

Temp still down but no AF yet sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->