3dpo, come wait with me?

Hope it passes through him fast. Hope you are fully healed from it.

I am feeling much better today thank you I will be disinfecting like a mad woman today

Ugh, My lower tummy area, but above uterus feels almost like sore muscles... Not sure if it's from gas or what... I feel so crummy today.... And CM is just pouring outta me like rats of a sinking ship.

Ugh, My lower tummy area, but above uterus feels almost like sore muscles... Not sure if it's from gas or what... I feel so crummy today.... And CM is just pouring outta me like rats of a sinking ship.

I'm sorry you feel crappy, but that's a funny way to describe abundant CM. :haha:

lol It is escaping lol ... I never have cm like this for more than a few hours before AF is always either thick creamy, almost tacky, tacky or watery just before AF. What I have is like thin lotion and it just keeps coming and coming.. Sometimes changes to thicker or thinner but never totally watery or more than a few hours or mixed with watery... Blah and Blah again... Back is bugging the heck outta me.. Least I got a couple hours off work now just just lay around and complain :p lol it's very unlike me to be this whiny or high emo... My hormones are outta whack.

Well tampon still looks the same tip only has like creamy cm mixed with brown on it finally just took it out cause I have a feeling it won't even make it to my undies I am literally dying to test

All that cm Cppeace sounds really promising wish I knew why you weren't getting your bfp

Well tampon still looks the same tip only has like creamy cm mixed with brown on it finally just took it out cause I have a feeling it won't even make it to my undies I am literally dying to test

Eek. Chucking baby dust at you! Hopefully it'll be a beautiful BFP!

I just have no idea how I will get one today I wish I could tell someone to bring me one but nobody knows were trying and don't really want to tell anyone especially if it's bfn. I'm just feeling so positive I mean no cramps at all when I have af first day is bad cramping and the spotting started 36 hours ago so should be heavy and red by now plus why would my breast be more sore now they should stop with af showing

Hope you are can get out for that HPT soon Wanna and you get a bfp...

I fear I am one of those women who never test positive or rarely test positive on hpt... I will Test again tomorrow, then if neg found few more IC hiding in the cabinet will do two tests on them the following day, one with diluted FMU and one with a drop of blood mixed in see if I see anything...

My HCG could be too high throwing off the tests or my urine may just not contain enough hcg if my body doesn't metabolize it like normal...
About 5% of women cannot get a positive on HPT in the normal ways ....

Hopefully I'm just late and either a bfp pops or AF shows soon.

That sounds so promising. I know what you mean. Hopefully you'll have a chance soon to pick one up.

I found a first signal in my bathroom cabinet. :bfn: but I expected it. I feel like AF is knocking. The cramps and stabbing pains are a good indication.

You could put in an order on Amazon get overnight or 2 day shipping, just a thought lol

Yea I could idk I'm feeling pretty irritable all the sudden and that is a af sign I'm just so back and forth

always have em next month if AF comes .. Up to you though :)

Yea I think I got a few dollars on an amazon gift card guess I could check out my options

Well it was a good trick but turning more red now and my irritability is through the roof starting to get a few cramps to so counting myself out as of now totally fine not upset just glad I know one way or the other

glad you are no longer in Limbo... Better luck with this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->