3dpo, come wait with me?

So far today no real cramps but my neck is sore for no reason, I'm bloated and soooo tired

My back is bothering me and kinda feel heavy in the uterus area

6 dpo today, feeling completely normal. Although sometimes my cycle is 21 days, and today is cd21... no sign of AF yet.

Hopefully you avg cycle is not 21 days because if you only have a 6 of 7 day lp that is something that can prevent proper implantation. I would say 8 or 9 lp is the shortest lp one can get away with.

Since getting off birth control my cycles have been super wonky. Beforehand I had pretty regular 27-28 day cycles... but since I've gotten off the pill (was on it less than a year, but was skipping cycles) my cycles have varied from 11 days to 26 days. I know for sure I ovulated this cycle though based on OPK's and temps.

Had a few sharp pains in both ovaries this evening but nothing besides that

Stormynights I got my Mirena out last month so curious to see how long my cycle ends up before it I had regular 29/30 day cycles hopefully yours will continue to lengthen with time

Since getting off birth control my cycles have been super wonky. Beforehand I had pretty regular 27-28 day cycles... but since I've gotten off the pill (was on it less than a year, but was skipping cycles) my cycles have varied from 11 days to 26 days. I know for sure I ovulated this cycle though based on OPK's and temps.
Great that you ovulated :) hopefully you get 9+ days before af or better yet the witch stays away completely. If not you may want to look into some herbs or vitamins to help lengthen your lp.

My minor cramps are back, my back is bugging me and been crying over Alley Mcbeal today lol...
Baby dust all

Wow, back to producing ewcm again, and small blobs as well, went from creamy this morn to watery to back to ewcm.... really? This is nuts

Wow, back to producing ewcm again, and small blobs as well, went from creamy this morn to watery to back to ewcm.... really? This is nuts

That is strange but hopefully a good sign

I am hoping so but not counting on it. After16 months of trying and then having a very messed up three-month period of not knowing if I was pregnant or not and then miscarrying I have decided not to try anymore and just let it be, but it is just crazy that I am producing so much and that these dang aches won't go away. Baby dust to all of you

I'm feeling like I'm out... my uterus has been crampy today... and my boobs feel heavy. I'm sure af will show up tomorrow or the next day. :/
I bought vitamin b6 to start taking, but its too late this cycle, and we decided to wait until Septemberish to start trying again.
Just not feeling hopeful atm.

I am hoping so but not counting on it. After16 months of trying and then having a very messed up three-month period of not knowing if I was pregnant or not and then miscarrying I have decided not to try anymore and just let it be, but it is just crazy that I am producing so much and that these dang aches won't go away. Baby dust to all of you

Wow so sorry to hear about your loss :( I get the take it easy path I got so obsessed with trying for son I promised I wouldn't do that this time so no temping or opks or any of that

I'm feeling like I'm out... my uterus has been crampy today... and my boobs feel heavy. I'm sure af will show up tomorrow or the next day. :/
I bought vitamin b6 to start taking, but its too late this cycle, and we decided to wait until Septemberish to start trying again.

Sorry you feel out but those are pregnancy symptoms to try to stay positive. If you don't mind why wait so long to try again??

And yes stormy those are pregnancy symptoms but also could be indicating the upcoming AF. No losing hope until the which rears her head.

Sorry you feel out but those are pregnancy symptoms to try to stay positive. If you don't mind why wait so long to try again??

Our daughter will be starting kindergarten next year... I'd like to time the baby to be over the summer so it wont interfere as badly with her school, doctors visits and whatnot.

Our daughter will be starting kindergarten next year... I'd like to time the baby to be over the summer so it wont interfere as badly with her school, doctors visits and whatnot.

I can definitely understand that I got fx for a bfp for you have you tested?? How many dpo are you

I believe she said she was 6dpo, but correct me if wrong. :)

Right 7 dpo today, no testing yet.
I might take one later today with smu as I already flushed the first 😂 but I highly doubt it'd show up this early. With dd I didn't get a positive until 3 days late, but I only tested on the day I was due then 3 days afterwards. Negative then positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->