3dpo, come wait with me?

I'm sure that's not true!! One more and I am definitely done I think once I'm ovulating again he will be ready to go like always lol at least I hope so

Ooh I thought I was the only one with an indecisive OH!

Still no AF, was having some pretty intense cramps earlier though. Going to just focus on Thanksgiving tomorrow, and if she shows, she shows.

Well please let us know stormy I will keep my fingers crossed she is a no show for you

I'd like to see a BFP chart as ugly as mine! Lol. Wow. EWCM during LP usually signifies estrogen is dominant. Meaning low progesterone. I'm not positive, but I do know estrogen causes fertile CM.

I've had tons of creamy CM, actually. Like lotion & -TMI- but it has left stains on my undies the last two days.

Yes I had some on mine today to momma13 but when me and dh bd tonight it didn't seem like I had much cm so who knows lol

Had a pinkish red streak (tiny, but there) in my cm this morning. :(
Took a test this morning again, BFN.

Sorry about the bfn stormy if she does show I'm sending tons of baby dust for next month

Well estrogen is produced more once implantation happens which is why some women get ewcm in 2ww. I generally have creamy or tacky cm in 2ww, have never had ewcm much less 4 days of it.

Stormy, if you don't start today could be ib, maybe.

I have seen some really really ugly charts with bfp :p

My guy is the one who more wants kids than me but as I told him we aren't trying any more if I get pregnant I can totally surprise him somehow... I must figure out a good way if it happens lol

Like right now I have nice lotiony cm but throughout the day it changes to whatever it wants, usually a bit of everything

I'm full on spotting now :( damn luteal phase. Looks like I'm heading to WTT... until September. :( Maybe I can talk DH into NTNP

Aww sorry Stormy. Would highly recommend some herbs or vitamins to lengthen your lp whether ttc or not. That way your body will be good when you do go back to ttc

I agree Cppeace def look into something to lengthen you lp

b6 could def help...
feeling kinda blah.. almost nausea but all I'veeaten is pudding so maybe why lol

Not much with symptoms for me today but noticed all my cramping takes place at night like after 10 starting to feel a little something with my breast I think overall feel good and trying to stay positive. Plan on pigging out today to!!

Yeah I notice the pinches and cramps more in the evening as well. The back ache and stuffiness though can last all day. Who knows... All I know is I'm sleepy again. lol

my breasts are warm, like the rest of me can be cool but they stay warm... :/

and back to having touches of ewcm again, mostly creamy but some ewcm mixed in there.

Thanks Stormy, I hope your cycle gets longer and you conceive super easy when your ready to start trying again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->