3dpo, come wait with me?

Your still really early then plenty of time to get that bfp!!

I just worry because lately my cycles have been super short. I worry there's not enough time for an eggy to implant. >.<
Went ahead and testing this morning, bfn of course :haha:
If AF hasn't shown up by then I might test again Monday.

Well hopefully she stays away and gives the egg time to settle in

yeah, hopefully one way or the other af stays away for at least 2 more days, 3 or more better, not at all best lol...
My ovary bothering me today... Wanted to sleep so much more... just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol

Ugh, I just wish I knew what my temps were doing. My chart looks horrendous....

The big dig 4dpo, I thought was due to staying up 4 hours or so late,but temping at same time in morning. Now, I don't know what to think.

I had found a study that stated restless sleep before O can cause higher temps and after O can cause lower temps. So, perhaps that's why for the last three days temps have been down.

Although, I had forgotten cd10 was the day after time change & I slept an hour late, so that temp would be much lower otherwise. CD11 I had a rough night's sleep. Kept waking up every hour or so. So, if I lower both those days to 97.4, then FF changes my O date to CD12 and CL down by .3 degrees. Which looks much better with the dip.

I guess AF's arrival will tell me when I O'd, because I feel out already.

your temps can be ugly and still get a bfp... no giving up :)

So much easier said than done. lol

Agreed.

I feel like AF will come tomorrow. It seems like I'm having the same type of discharge I had last cycle right before af showed up. :/
Bleh. I hate the waiting game!

So much easier said than done. lol

Agreed.

I feel like AF will come tomorrow. It seems like I'm having the same type of discharge I had last cycle right before af showed up. :/
Bleh. I hate the waiting game!

Fingers crossed your wrong and yes the waiting game sucks but believe me it can be worse... I'll take a 2ww wait any day over the 3 month limbo I had already :p

Still producing a ton of cm over here... If I'm not pregnant I'm betting on an infection or something... I've never had one before so would be new to me.

Yeah went to bathroom and after I wiped found tons more ewcm including jellly like blobs. No smell, no weird color, itching, burning or anything so like no Infection I could find info on.... https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/WIN_20161123_182829.jpg

What do ya'll think?

Also I just had a sneezing fit and am now very stuffed up..
All this mixed cm and ewcm mean estrogen is building- which can signify early pregnancy as the ovaries are producing estrogen and pregesterone ... Getting ewcm and really anything other than creamy or tacky cm in the 2ww wait is very off for me and been doing it for 3 days no.. Currently 8dpo... I'll be testing Saturday with a fr if af doesn't show my LP is only 10-11 days usually and my avg cycle 31-33 days.

That is very strange I don't have that much cm currently but did get some more pretty strong cramps again this evening. I think the cm is a very good sign

It's highly unusual for sure... What are you now 5do? Cramps can def be a good sign. Here's a site I found interesting about estrogen and progesterone. https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-health/pregnancy-hormones/estrogen-progesterone

Yea almost 6 dpo now it's about 11pm where I am in had them twice now about 24 hours apart when I say these I mean strong almost painful ones not counting the little twinges in between

yeah could be uterus preparing to implant or beginning implantation... fingers crossed for you... I've had some weird pains in ovary area and back ache... My tests will be here Friday so most likely testing saturday which will be 11dpo which is generally the max of my lp.

I hope your right I have also had some stabby pains in both ovaries no back pain or breast pain for me yet also have a terrible cold so can't say if I have had stuffy nose or any of that trying to take it easy on the medicine in case I do get a bfp I'm hoping to pick up some first signal from Walmart for early testing

my vote on the ovaries getting pains is them having to produce more estrogen and progesterone than normal which is why pregnant women say they hurt so often. I have cheapo hpts in the cabinet but after my last issue with hpts I want the most sensative ones. (Last time I didn't get a pos hpt until I was past 12 weeks even though development stopped way sooner)

Here's to baby dust for us both and everyone else i this thread - heck this site lol

Man I really hope your right cause now my dh is acting like he is getting cold feet about baby number 2 and saying maybe we should take a break so he can think about it more so not sure how long it will be before I can try again if we get bfn this month

eh all guys get cold feet about babies at one point or another. I do have everything crossed for you... You should have as many babies as you want. My goal was always two or four... I'm getting to old for either lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->