• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3dpo, come wait with me?

I just wiped and had the smallest speck of blood again... feeling defeated... I think I got my hopes up again.

Nearly positive the witch will show overnight or in the morning. :cry:

😓 I'm sorry.

Broke down and took a FRER... I think it's a damn indent. :nope:

https://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/stormynights92/20161127_000717_zps1iqxsbgj.jpg

https://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/stormynights92/20161127_001604_zpspdkjcvuq.jpg

Sorry about the blood stormy but I def see the line in that frer hopefully it darkens

Ok- the top frer is from last night, the 2nd frer is from this afternoon. The 3rd pic is from last night, the top one is a double dye.the last pic is from tonight and the top is a 10 miu, the bottom a 25 miu. Both of those were taken at around 10 min.

I was commenting and didn't realize it was wrong thread lol

Stormy, there is a line! :)

Luvspnk, it's so hard to tell but I feel like I'm seeing a shadow there

Here is mine , and nothing there. I'm saving a frer for tomorrow

Attachments

• IMAG2533.jpg
    IMAG2533.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
On a positive note noticed in the middle of night some obvious breast discomfort they are definitely sore now not gonna get excited because they have tricked me before but figured it was worth noting

Thanks wannanewbaby, but I'm not feeling optimistic anymore. I took a frer and also nothing

Attachments

• IMAG2535.jpg
    IMAG2535.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks wannanewbaby, but I'm not feeling optimistic anymore. I took a frer and also nothing

I'm not loving the new frer I'm noticing a lot of people getting decent lines on other test but barely visible lines on those seems they are not as sensitive as they use to be

I also noticed that I have a good size lump in my pelvic area. It's on the left side and I feel it only when I'm lying down. It's the same side that I believe I ovulated on and it's been hurting now and then. Maybe I'm not pregnant but something is wrong with me

I also noticed that I have a good size lump in my pelvic area. It's on the left side and I feel it only when I'm lying down. It's the same side that I believe I ovulated on and it's been hurting now and then. Maybe I'm not pregnant but something is wrong with me

I doubt anything is wrong some times blood just pools and begins to clot before AF. It's prolly sensative cause stretching the area a little. Unless it begins to steady hurt or you don't get af or pos I wouldn't worry bout it.

Wondfo looked negative to me this morn... Have 1 wondfo and 2 fr left. No sign of AF yet... Randomly took my temp this morn.. It's still in my normal beyond Ov range.

Still sneezing like mad.(At least 3-5 times a day)

Wondfo looked negative to me this morn... Have 1 wondfo and 2 fr left. No sign of AF yet... Randomly took my temp this morn.. It's still in my normal beyond Ov range.

Still sneezing like mad.(At least 3-5 times a day)

I also randomly took my temp this morning, and it was low low low :(

Took a FRER this morning, definite BFN.

Still no AF. I guess she'll show when she shows.

That sucks stormy I thought your other frer looked good

Well I hope you can and that's it's the lucky month for you

mt temp always drops before af but I don't have a chart to compare... no sign of af yet... no cramps or nothing

I feel out. Af cramps, backache, and my temp on 10dpo isn't even above 98 degrees.

ugh, just come on ol' witch. I'm ready for a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->