3dpo, come wait with me?

Woke up to some spotting not looking to good for me

What color is the spotting? What dpo are you?

AF due for me today. We shall see if she shows. I've been feeling weird and jittery the last couple days and this morning I had some dry heaves. I guess it could be an especially bad period coming. Was still getting bfn's yesterday. I don't know how I could be preggers with symptoms and not get a bfp, so I'm guessing it's just weird PMS. I haven't slept well the last couple nights either and I keep having dreams I'm preggers. I think I'm going nuts!! Lol

I'm two days out & I refuse to test unless I'm late, im pretty sure I'm out by my temps, though. That and the wicked AF cramps I've been having. That's the thing with pms and pregnancy symptoms: they're synonymous. I haven't dreamed I'm pregnant, but I have had some vivid dreams the last three days of having a newborn. I woke up so sad to realize it was another dream this morning. It feels so real. The smell, the feel, the looks. It's crazy.

I hope you get your bfp soon and those dreams become reality!

I don't know what to think. I've been having on and off cramping, but no af, I do have more cm though. Again, could just be PMS, lol. Ahhhhh- why couldn't there be different symptoms for both!!!

I know it can be very rough Luv.... Just keep checking and testing, all you can do lol GL

Crazy question. Have any of you ladies ever noticed a bubbling feeling in your pelvic region prior to AF. It may be my fibro and hypersensitivity, but I swear it's the lining decidualizing & I can feel it. I'm probably.a lunatic.

I believe I felt something similar to what you describe day AF starts but I always assumed gas. My first day of AF I can sometimes get Constipated and slightly gassy- but that is me.

I get gassy and diarrhea the day before and day AF starts, too. But this is different. It's lower and centered. Not by my right hip. That and above is where I feel my gas. I'm actually still waiting to feel that and get my pre af diarrhea, but I am 12dpo and that typically occurs the evening of or 13dpo. I'm cramping something fierce, so I'm positive it's coming soon.

Sometimes BFP comes after terrible AF like Cramps.. I have heard it more than once .

I doubt that'll be me. My chart looks like typical O range. I'll see a slight drop tomorrow and a plummet 14dpo, I'd bet. Besides the crazy waves right after O, the end of my O temps match with two O cycles perfectly. I love charting, but once you know patterns it kind of sucks. I've been wrong a couple times, but usually the reverse of this situation. Great temps, thought pregnancy was a definite, nope. Lol

I doubt that'll be me. My chart looks like typical O range. I'll see a slight drop tomorrow and a plummet 14dpo, I'd bet. Besides the crazy waves right after O, the end of my O temps match with two O cycles perfectly. I love charting, but once you know patterns it kind of sucks. I've been wrong a couple times, but usually the reverse of this situation. Great temps, thought pregnancy was a definite, nope. Lol
Well, as great as charting is, it is not a pregnancy test lol... It can show you possible good things or bad, but I have seen some of the ugliest charts get bfps lol

Not telling you get your hopes up but Your not out till AF shows :)

I know, I should stay optimistic. I've tried finding something that resembles my mess, I couldn't.

So- I took this earlier today. I realize that this was after the time. But it's the only test I've gotten anything (even an evap) on. How are these tests for evapss? Are they bad? It's more visible irl, and has a bit of pink to it.

Attachments

• IMG_2935.jpg
    IMG_2935.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 8
So- I took this earlier today. I realize that this was after the time. But it's the only test I've gotten anything (even an evap) on. How are these tests for evapss? Are they bad? It's more visible irl, and has a bit of pink to it.

I don't really see anything but give me a sec and I'll invert... If these are the walmart brand ones I believe hey are 25 sensitivity

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/needed%20to%20invert.jpg

I def see something on the inverted pic for you!

Thanks! yeah- I actually see it better on my phone. I have 2 FRER left. If AF doesn't show up I'll test on Thurs and hopefully SOMETHING will be there,lol.

BTW Ccpeace, is that a cat in your profile pic?? I've been trying to figure it out, lol.

I def see something in that test I belive they are 25 and they do have evaps but are usually really thin not thick like that think it looks promising

lol it's an angora rabbit. I have 3 of em. I harvest their hair when I brush them it can be spun into very soft warm yarn.

Hope your next test is a blazing bfp!

lol it's an angora rabbit. I have 3 of em. I harvest their hair when I brush them it can be spun into very soft warm yarn.

Hope your next test is a blazing bfp!

oh my goodness, that is awesome!! Thank you!!

lol they are great pets :) if you ever see an angora sweater, scarf or similar it most likely came from a bunny that look just like that but white lol

Well had that pink spotting when I woke up and cramping put a tampon in had it in most of day and all that's on it was a little brown and no cramps rest of day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->