3dpo, come wait with me?

Feeling really bloated tonight I don't feel like that is a good symptom

Bloating can def be a good symptom... Gas, constipation, all those things can be caused by increased progesterone....

I can feel the minor pangs I sometimes get when My cervix is adjusting.. I usually gets those right before ovulation, not af... What the heck?

Very strange I had a milkshake and now I'm incredibly nauseous

Milk is harder to digest, all dairy, so slower digestion could cause nausea for that... I've been getting full really easy last few days.

I just looked over all my notes for my cycle it has been crazy... look

Avg Cycle length 30 days, avg LP 10-11 days. Started trying to Conceive June of 2015, currently NTNP

Here is this one so far so far

Ovulated cd 19, as usual, bd cd19 eve
1-2dpo nothing unusual
3-4dpo back ache
5dpo touches of ewcm, slight pinchy feelings right side of uterus area
6dpo mix of all cm including some ewcm, more cramps, tired
7dpo more mixed cm, increasing in amount, less cramps but more back ache, high like waist high, pain near ovary area, exhausted
8dpo, not as tired but still producing loads of cm, including jelly like globs of ewcm like cm, back ache, sneezing more and more stuffy https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/WIN_20161123_182829.jpg
9dpo, still tired(Slept over 8 hours wanted more) pokey, pinchy feelings in right uterus and ovary area, started stuffy and got clearer, hiccups, cm is mostly creamy today with a touch of ew earlier, all clear or milky, still minor back ache when sitting.
10dpo: Had AF like cramps ealier but they went away, then had some more mild proddy feeling cramps right side uterus, Mostly creamy or tacky cm, more energy, cervix felt lower and firmer
11dpo : More cramps right side uterus area, some left side as well on and off, right hip bothering me, sneezing a bunch again, vagina feels tighter, cervix is a little softer and higher as well, neg fr HPT, mostly creamy or tacky cm but a bit of jello like blobs. back ache on and off
12dpo (1 day late) BFN on wondo test, still producing mostly creamy cm, still sneezing more than norm, No cramps today, back bothering me a little, cervix has risen some and feels softer than it should if AF were on the way. had some cervix shifting mild cramps like I do just before ovulation sometimes, Fairly tired as well.

A lot of milk will sometimes upset my stomach but never makes me feel like I could puke any second so it's def a strange one.

All that sounds promising when you gonna test again??

I will test again with FR in the morning if no AF... My AF often starts mildly in the Evening or overnight... So It's not unusual for me to wake up to it...
It was just a very very odd cycle over all... Last month was kinda odd as well being 4 days late and then spotting for 6 days longer than my AF ever runs.... My body is just be rebellious...
Yeah, with pregnancy chemicals they can def cause you to feel more easily nauseous.

I just don't want more limbo... I don't deal with it well after the extended one I had months ago.

Limbo is def horrible!! A few years ago I had one that was only 6 days late so I can't imagine what some of these women have gone through.

I sometimes check cp and since you mentioned it thought I would I would say medium soft and high with middle finger could only reach it with tip

And make sure you post a pic I LOVE line spotting

lol did you see the wondfo I posted.. I swear I can almost see line when I angle it, but I think I'm just losing it

Woke up to some spotting not looking to good for me

AF due for me today. We shall see if she shows. I've been feeling weird and jittery the last couple days and this morning I had some dry heaves. I guess it could be an especially bad period coming. Was still getting bfn's yesterday. I don't know how I could be preggers with symptoms and not get a bfp, so I'm guessing it's just weird PMS. I haven't slept well the last couple nights either and I keep having dreams I'm preggers. I think I'm going nuts!! Lol

Luv TTC will make you nuts- I am proof :p

Still awaiting AF here 3 days late now

Woke up to some spotting not looking to good for me

What color is the spotting? What dpo are you?

AF due for me today. We shall see if she shows. I've been feeling weird and jittery the last couple days and this morning I had some dry heaves. I guess it could be an especially bad period coming. Was still getting bfn's yesterday. I don't know how I could be preggers with symptoms and not get a bfp, so I'm guessing it's just weird PMS. I haven't slept well the last couple nights either and I keep having dreams I'm preggers. I think I'm going nuts!! Lol

I'm two days out & I refuse to test unless I'm late, im pretty sure I'm out by my temps, though. That and the wicked AF cramps I've been having. That's the thing with pms and pregnancy symptoms: they're synonymous. I haven't dreamed I'm pregnant, but I have had some vivid dreams the last three days of having a newborn. I woke up so sad to realize it was another dream this morning. It feels so real. The smell, the feel, the looks. It's crazy.

I was having very intense dreams around 5-7 dpo but haven't had any lately...
Well PMS and Pregnancy symptoms can be identical or very different... It's always individual to the woman....But often yes it is identical as well...

Have you tested?!

I tested the last 3 days all bfn... So did not test today... If no AF today or tonight I will test again with my last wondfo tomorrow... I have one wondfo and and FR left.. Get paid Friday so if needed can buy more then. blah

It's CD 29 I'm 13 dpo so right on time for af

Oh, I see. I'm sorry, dear! I'll be behind you shortly. Hopefully you'll get a positive for Christmas!

I was having very intense dreams around 5-7 dpo but haven't had any lately...
Well PMS and Pregnancy symptoms can be identical or very different... It's always individual to the woman....But often yes it is identical as well...

I meant they are all able to be caused by progesterone. Which is present whether or not pregnancy is. Symptoms to which are different for everyone & whether itll be the same or not for pregnancy vs ovulatory. I've bren pregnant and had regular AF symptoms and I've been pregnant and had bizarre to me symptoms. But I've also had ovulatory cycles which the same happrn. That was my point. Symptoms truly don't say anything.

Have you tested?!

I tested the last 3 days all bfn... So did not test today... If no AF today or tonight I will test again with my last wondfo tomorrow... I have one wondfo and and FR left.. Get paid Friday so if needed can buy more then. blah

Ahh. Fingers crossed she stays away and you get a beautiful BFP!

The longer the limbo lasts the more the hopes rise and my odds are very unlikely so trying to keep the hopes down lol....
We shall see today and tomorrow.

My 2ww symptoms are almost exactly the same every cycle..That's why this cycle made me actually pay attention cause they were all incredibly odd for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->