3dpo - I need some TTC buddies!

Suuuuuurrrrreeeee, you aren't :)

It's so hard not to. I'm telling myself that if it's something very obvious and not something I'm straining to feel than it's okay :) I woke up with achy boobs, knees and lower back and my skin on my lower back hurts to touch. I'm just an achy mess! So worth it if it means I preggo, but so annoying if I'm not and my body is just being stupid!

That's a good way to approach it. All the symptoms would be soooo worth it to get the BFP! and if our bodies are just being stupid then I will have to have serious words with it!!! lol
Those symptoms you have sound promising though.
:hugs:

How's everyone feeling this morning? I still have sore boobs, back and knee but nothing else to report so far.

Today I'm not feeling too many symptoms, just some very light crampy feelings, but they are very light and not so noticeable - just there.
Felt weird fluttery feelings last night in bed?
How's everyone else?

I was going to test this morning, but I woke up to pee less than an hour before I officially woke up for the day and I haven't been able to hold it for more than an hour since. It would be so dilluted right now I'm sure it wouldn't show up when I'm only 9dpo. I think I'll test tonight after dinner and really try to hold it for atleast 2-3 hours :)

well yesterday evening i got cramps ....af cramps?? not sure ....got abit of heartburn 2.
nothing else to report..........af due on wednesday and im only 7/8dpo, so i have a short luteal phase. not feeling too hopeful. ill test on wednesday if i can!!!

Nc_sarah - I'm tempted to test too. I'm trying to hold out. I did go buy 4 $ tree tests on Friday. I like them cuz they are supposed to read at 10 instead of 25. I'm waiting til I get my blood results tomorrow. Testing will be a reward for a hopefully higher number than last month.

Had to get up this morning and eat something or I knew I was going to end up nauseous. I've been like that for the past couple days. If I let my stomach get the least bit empty, it gets mad and makes me want to puke. I was like this back in June before the m/c so I'm hoping it's a good thing. Dh has actually been calling me preggo since the day after I Od and started eating us out of house and home. This is the first cycle he's ever done this. I think he's convinced and oh how I hope he's right. BBs are so sore and tender and nothing can accidentally brush my nipples without me gasping.

Those are good symptoms, ldybeowulf. I sure hope your husbands right :) These couple days are hard because you want to test so bad but you're so scared of seeing a BFN

10 DPO... the TWW paranoia has totally crept in - I am too scared to test!

I just woke up from a dream where I was doing a HPT and watching it 'soak up' and just before it got to the test bit I woke up - devastated! Even my dreams wont cooperate at the moment!

I might do a test tomorrow... we'll see...

As for symptoms I am going to stop the spotting! Its way too stressful! I have had decent symptoms until now, but now I am doing the whole - what if this means something other than pg, like I have something wrong with me - which is even worse that what if I'm pg!

Ughhh see what I mean - total TWW paranoia! Someone make me stop already! :dohh:

I just woke up from a dream where I was doing a HPT and watching it 'soak up' and just before it got to the test bit I woke up - devastated! Even my dreams wont cooperate at the moment!

As for symptoms I am going to stop the spotting! Its way too stressful! I have had decent symptoms until now, but now I am doing the whole - what if this means something other than pg, like I have something wrong with me - which is even worse that what if I'm pg!

Ughhh see what I mean - total TWW paranoia! Someone make me stop already! :dohh:

OMG! I've done that too with dreams!! Isn't that sad when we can't even get a BFP in our frickin dreams?!?

I figure I'm one of two things things this month: pregnant or going mentally ill because my body is doing some funky things. Do they make a pee test for insanity? haha...as if I'd get a line on those either!!

OMG! I've done that too with dreams!! Isn't that sad when we can't even get a BFP in our frickin dreams?!?

I figure I'm one of two things things this month: pregnant or going mentally ill because my body is doing some funky things. Do they make a pee test for insanity? haha...as if I'd get a line on those either!!

I actually got a BFP in a dream, woke up, tested and got a BFN....bug let down.

Boo to the bfn... At least you have a few more days up your sleeve. Fc that little bean is just playing hide and seek with you!

Afm, what do you know, I stop trying to symptom spot and most of my 'symptoms' disappear... Funny that! Still tired, thirsty and crampy, but they could be from anything. I just want to be pg so bad!!!! C'mon bfp gods... Pick me this time!

**edit** I have just re-read my post. My last few posts have been pretty negative so I just wanted to say that I am now going to s*ck it up and enjoy the end of the tww! Sorry for being a downer- bring on those BFPs!!!:happydance:

Just got my 21 day bloods back for my progesterone level. It was a 14.2. Higher than the 9.8 of last month but not as high as I'd like.

I think the norm is supposed to be 20-30 but my nurse told me last month when I was freaking out over my low number that she had seen women get pregnant with lower numbers and not with higher. So you've got me.

OK so this is a double post - not sure how I ended up psoting in 2 different threads - sorry for the repetition!
Morning girls! Well I am 11 DPO today and couldnt resist.. I took a test... and the results - inconclusive. Call me crazy but I think I can see the faintest of lines. And I always overanalyse these internet cheapies and, aside from my mc, I have never seen anything resembling a faint or evap line before, so I have my fingers firmly crossed that this just might be a a good thing. Ughhh such torture! Three days left til my BFP (thinking positive here people!)

How's everyone doing today? That's exciting, Esdee! When are you going to retest? Well, I got a BFN this morning :( My boobs are still killing me though and I've been having cramps today. They feel different from AF cramps, though and almost have a burning sensation.

I'm due for AF on Friday (I have a religious 13 day luteal phase) so I'll just have to wait and see. I'm going to get the 6.3ml/u First Response test tomorrow so I can test with that on Friday morning. I'm driving to Tennessee to visit family on Friday and that's a 10 hour drive so I want to know for sure if I'll be getting my period while I'm driving.

How's everyone doing today? That's exciting, Esdee! When are you going to retest? Well, I got a BFN this morning :( My boobs are still killing me though and I've been having cramps today. They feel different from AF cramps, though and almost have a burning sensation.

I'm due for AF on Friday (I have a religious 13 day luteal phase) so I'll just have to wait and see. I'm going to get the 6.3ml/u First Response test tomorrow so I can test with that on Friday morning. I'm driving to Tennessee to visit family on Friday and that's a 10 hour drive so I want to know for sure if I'll be getting my period while I'm driving.

Thanks Sarah but I refuse to get my hopes up yet. Retesting on Saturday, the day after AF is due.

Fc for you though, I read somewhere that at 11 dpo it's common to get a false negative. can't remember the percentage but it was surprisingly high. Are you sure of when you ov'd? For ages I thought I ov'd on cd12, but it's more likely cd14 or 15. I'm going by cd14 this time as I didn't use opks. fc it was a bit later! Please please please give me a double pink line on Saturday!!!

Yes, I'm sure of O. I temp and use OPKs with the smiley face :) BFN this morning so now I just wait for AF on Friday. Atleast I'm going to see my parents for 10 days and leave for their house Friday morning so it will keep me in good spirits even if I get AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->