3dpo - I need some TTC buddies!

Well, 7 days into this thing! This is the point where I desperately try to hold on to my optimism, but I also start getting filled with fear that this will my my 9th month of BFN's. I had some promising cramping/pulling 5dpo, but I didn't have anything going on yesterday or today. I guess I am now officially symptom free. Nothing I can do about it now but hope :)

How's everyone else feeling today?

Edsee, hopefully the EWCM is a good sign for you if you don't normally get it :) I'm not checking mine anymore because I seemed to get every kind of CM in past months even when I wasn't pregnant. A lot of ladies here have an increase once they get pregnant though, so FX for you! BTW, I loved your "We're trying to have a baby here people!!!". That actually made me laugh out loud :)

I wish I could call today but they only do a half day on Fridays and I bet the results wouldn't be there in time for the doc to review and call before leaving.

I can say that I threw up my lunch yesterday, I have been nauseous since I got out of the shower this morning, and I've gone from just hurting nipples to completely sore BBs. And I also had pains/cramping in the uterus area so I'm praying for implantation!

I wish I could call today but they only do a half day on Fridays and I bet the results wouldn't be there in time for the doc to review and call before leaving.

I can say that I threw up my lunch yesterday, I have been nauseous since I got out of the shower this morning, and I've gone from just hurting nipples to completely sore BBs. And I also had pains/cramping in the uterus area so I'm praying for implantation!

Hmmm, nausea and sore BBs should mean hcg is already in your system, so the cramps could be that little bean getting comfy!! Exciting!

Well, Friday is over for me in half an hour- time to go to sleep and wake up to 8 dpo! The downward slide :happydance:

Hmmm, nausea and sore BBs should mean hcg is already in your system, so the cramps could be that little bean getting comfy!! Exciting!

Well, Friday is over for me in half an hour- time to go to sleep and wake up to 8 dpo! The downward slide :happydance:

I hope that little bean is getting comfy! I've still got the twinges going on too. I'm on clomid thanks to having pcos and I'm wondering if I could have eggs getting comfy! That would be so exciting!

we're all still in until the :witch: tells us otherwise!!!
Come on the BFP's!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I wish I had more symptoms! I've had nothing since 5dpo and even then it was just a couple hours of cramps and pulls. I'm hoping that my lack of symptoms will be a good sign since I seem to get syptoms every other month. Why does this have to be so hard?? Curse you, BFP gods! haha

4dpo & im in bed with a bad back imagining all sorts of pregnancy symptoms lol

This 2ww is going to drag if my back don't get better soon

I seem to be thinking myself into symptoms !

How is every1 else ?

Any1 tempted to test yet lol

How is every1 else ?

Hi ladies I am 3/4 dpo so would love to join in aswell as its the worst 2 weeks every month, I have been feeling abit light headed today but would imagine its too soon to have real symptoms. I have never been pregant so don't know what to expect, I just keep thinking that when I am I will now for sure xx

Hi ladies I am 3/4 dpo so would love to join in aswell as its the worst 2 weeks every month, I have been feeling abit light headed today but would imagine its too soon to have real symptoms. I have never been pregant so don't know what to expect, I just keep thinking that when I am I will now for sure xx

Welcome Fritty!

I dont want to rain on your parade, but I have been pg 3 times (once successful) and I didnt know I was pg at all until the HPT told me! :shrug: My symptoms were only obvious in retrospect, so i suggest keeping track of how you are feeling each day of the TWW - if you are successful this cycle then you can look back and see your pg symptoms. If not, you have something to compare the next TWW with! Good luck hun, and I hope you are successful this time! :happydance: When is your BFP due?

I wish I had more symptoms! I've had nothing since 5dpo and even then it was just a couple hours of cramps and pulls. I'm hoping that my lack of symptoms will be a good sign since I seem to get syptoms every other month. Why does this have to be so hard?? Curse you, BFP gods! haha

Hey hun, just keep in mind that on average, the bean implants on DPO 8-10, and then HCG takes 3-5 days to build up in your system - enough for a HPT to detect it. Its the HCG that brings all the exciting symptoms as well! Yes you can get symptoms before that, but they are almost exactly the same as PMS symptoms... which does not help us TTC ladies at all! I think stay super positive and FC for some exciting symptoms early next week! :thumbup:

Bring on those BFPs!! :happydance:

How is every1 else ?

You poor thing! Left to your own TWW SS devices! I hope you do get better sooon - its going to be hard to carry that baby in your tummy with a bad back :winkwink: haha! I considered testing this morning - but thankfully didnt! I will allow myself to do so tomorrow morning, or even better on Monday if I can hold out (not likely!)

FC for a speedy recovery hun xx

I'm 3 dpo too .... here's to hoping we get our BFP in just under 2 weeks! No real symptoms here either. Slight cramping / twinges every now and then but nothing other than that!

i must be abt around 6dpo depending on the day i ovulated..........i have no symtoms at all!!! none, nada, nought! its so frustrating. i have had little pins and needles sensation in my lower abdomen, like a tingly sensation, i had that with the triplets when i was maybe 16 weeks+ so havent a clue wat it is????

im just so down this cycle, i guess cause i have no symptoms to spot!!!!

I lost all my symptoms at 6dpo. I had painfull pulling for a couple hours at 5dpo and then nothing at 6-7dpo. Today, I woke up and my breasts are really full and are tender under my armpits and when I bend over. This isn't the norm for me, although it's happened once in the last 8 cycles and those were are BFN's so it may be nothing. I'll hold on to any hope I can though!

I lost all my symptoms at 6dpo. I had painfull pulling for a couple hours at 5dpo and then nothing at 6-7dpo. Today, I woke up and my breasts are really full and are tender under my armpits and when I bend over. This isn't the norm for me, although it's happened once in the last 8 cycles and those were are BFN's so it may be nothing. I'll hold on to any hope I can though!

Keep holding on to those positive symptoms! I so hope we get our BFP's this month!
I seem to have lost any symptoms I thought I had. Although just feel odd to day, can't really define it other than odd?
I def have more cm in the tww this time, last month I was so dry (tmi) I am hoping this is good?
xxx
:hugs:

:dust:
Keep holding on to those positive symptoms! I so hope we get our BFP's this month!
I seem to have lost any symptoms I thought I had. Although just feel odd to day, can't really define it other than odd?
I def have more cm in the tww this time, last month I was so dry (tmi) I am hoping this is good?
xxx
:hugs:

Increase in CM is almost always listed as a symptom on TwoWeekWait or other sites like that so it could be a great sign :)
:dust: to all of us!!

How's everyone else feeling today?

I now have been having small pricking stabbing pains today. Not very painful but noticable non the less. I promise I'm not trying to symptom spot......honest:dohh:
xxx

Suuuuuurrrrreeeee, you aren't :)

It's so hard not to. I'm telling myself that if it's something very obvious and not something I'm straining to feel than it's okay :) I woke up with achy boobs, knees and lower back and my skin on my lower back hurts to touch. I'm just an achy mess! So worth it if it means I preggo, but so annoying if I'm not and my body is just being stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->