3dpo on first round of Clomid- already getting anxious for test time!

8-9 dpo!! YAY!!!!!
Last night I had this really vivid dream that someone in my family died, it was so upsetting and since I have got up I just feel SO emotional, like really weepy bouts of crying as I make a cup of tea...I don't know wether the dream alone is to blame or wether I am being a touch over emotional due to pregnancy perhaps!? I just feel emotional as!!!my boobs aren't sore, but I feel like my nipples look a touch darker...still quite crampy, but no other symptoms really...
This is cycle day 31! So I am getting impatient!!

Has anyone tested yet?

I think those sound like promising symptoms!! Fingers crossed!

Related to your nipples, my husband told me that mine looked bigger this morning. Maybe it's a sign?

I just tested and it was negative. But it's afternoon and I am only 9dpiui. So I am still hopefully. I was planning on waiting until tomorrow to test but I am crazy and couldn't wait. Lol.

Hey ladies 5 dpo now. Twinges in my left ovary area prettying all day still not nearly as bad as during O. Has anyone else found that they are very easily angered or upset!!! The last few days I've be happy to balling my eyes out. And then at work today I could have killed everyone that was rude to me! I normally just let it go but today it was sooo hard!!

I just took one actually haha... I'm pretty sure there's an indent that my heart wants to think is a line. I took a picture, and you can't see anything. I'm going to try not to test again until Monday.

P.s. I'm secretly hoping for twins also :)[/QUOTE]

@tor624- wow tested already? Where is the pic? You can't believe I tested today with my online cheapie and got BFN... Imagine testing at 7DPO ...please don't laugh. Lol....Am the only one yet to be pregnant around me.... My dh thinks I'm desperate. I'm 30yrs and haven't got any child.
I always feel like snatching cute babies from their mum whenever I see one.

I just took one actually haha... I'm pretty sure there's an indent that my heart wants to think is a line. I took a picture, and you can't see anything. I'm going to try not to test again until Monday.

P.s. I'm secretly hoping for twins also :)

@tor624- wow tested already? Where is the pic? You can't believe I tested today with my online cheapie and got BFN... Imagine testing at 7DPO ...please don't laugh. Lol....Am the only one yet to be pregnant around me.... My dh thinks I'm desperate. I'm 30yrs and haven't got any child.
I always feel like snatching cute babies from their mum whenever I see one.[/QUOTE]

If I could figure out how to put the picture on here I would lol I put it on countdown to pregnancy and 28% of people can see a line too... Although, I'm sure they're just delusional like me lol I don't want anymore squinters, so I will be waiting until Monday to test again. If I'm pregnant, I shouldn't have to squint, edit, invert and pray over the test then :winkwink:

Also, I've tested at like 6dpo before, so you're not crazy... You're just ttc :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test255511\cell

There's the link, invert it and tell me if I'm a nut :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test255511\cell

There's the link, invert it and tell me if I'm a nut :)

Lol....seen the test ....lol....I can see a faint line......maybe because I see what I want to see.... Since morning I have been paying visit to my bin... Just to recheck my test.....

My prayer is that everybody here will be pregnant this month...

[/QUOTE]

Lol....seen the test ....lol....I can see a faint line......maybe because I see what I want to see.... Since morning I have been paying visit to my bin... Just to recheck my test.....

My prayer is that everybody here will be pregnant this month...[/QUOTE]

I do that too!! Haha I really, really hope we all get bfp's this month too :)

Check this out... I've had 4 really faint lines, but I still have a bad feeling! I'm having cramps again today :(
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test256112

@ tor624......wow congratulations. .....I'm crying right now...in happiness. ...tears of joy.......praying and wishing to have the same result this month.....
congratulaaaaaaaaaaaaaation

Anyone with good news?

How are you Katebatty , molly123456, wannabemummak?

@ tor624......wow congratulations. .....I'm crying right now...in happiness. ...tears of joy.......praying and wishing to have the same result this month.....
congratulaaaaaaaaaaaaaation

Thanks so much!!! We are sooo excited =)

Ohhhh congratulations Tor624!!!! That is amazing news!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while we have been at the beach and I have been TRYING to have a nice time....
So today I am 11 dpo...my temps are still steady each morning at 98.0 - 98.2.
I just feel sooooo depressed!! Like SOOOOO DEPRESSED! I started doing tests at 8 dpo! - (I know! What's wrong with me!!) and of course it was negative, waited till 9 dpo and tested again, got my hopes up as SO many people get a bfp at 9 dpo and I got another bfn....not losing hope I thought "ok tomorrow you will get your bfp for sure". So woke up at 10 dpo...nervous and excited already thinking of ways to tell my partner the best news and.....bfn!!! I am devastated! I even tested again 10dpo at night and still nothing...I really thought this was my month. On Clomid I thought it would be fool proof....I guess the only fool is me....����������

Tor624-what dpo did you get your bfp? And did you test on dpos before your bfp and get bfn's? Look at me grasping at straws lol

Ohhhh congratulations Tor624!!!! That is amazing news!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while we have been at the beach and I have been TRYING to have a nice time....
So today I am 11 dpo...my temps are still steady each morning at 98.0 - 98.2.
I just feel sooooo depressed!! Like SOOOOO DEPRESSED! I started doing tests at 8 dpo! - (I know! What's wrong with me!!) and of course it was negative, waited till 9 dpo and tested again, got my hopes up as SO many people get a bfp at 9 dpo and I got another bfn....not losing hope I thought "ok tomorrow you will get your bfp for sure". So woke up at 10 dpo...nervous and excited already thinking of ways to tell my partner the best news and.....bfn!!! I am devastated! I even tested again 10dpo at night and still nothing...I really thought this was my month. On Clomid I thought it would be fool proof....I guess the only fool is me....����������

Awww please don't be depressed! My tests were so super faint nobody could see them but me until 12 dpo... There's still hope! Maybe you ovulated really late?

Tor624-what dpo did you get your bfp? And did you test on dpos before your bfp and get bfn's? Look at me grasping at straws lol

I personally have been able to see a line since 10 dpo, but I had to hold it up in the light, squint, tilt my head, take a picture, put it on the computer and invert the colors to see it lmao... I just felt like there was something there even though it really wasn't visible. If you really think you're preggo, try a digital!

No new update here...testing negative still at 12dpiui. Not feeling so positive this cycle anymore...

Hi all, I had snuck in earlier to say hello! My first month with clomid and IUI. I'm 9dpo, probably too early to test but did for the last 2 days and bfn. Good luck to you ladies looking for lines! TWW sucks.

So I'm 12 dpo today, haven't tested since my bfn on 10dpo...
My temps are still sitting around 98 which is good I guess, have been around there since I ovulated...
I have read heaps about women testing at 10dpo and getting bfn's only to find out that they are in fact pregnant, so my hopes aren't completely crushed yet...although I really don't want to test again as I fear that bfn so so much!!
So I've been having AF like cramps off and on and that's about it really, that and my pee is still really bright in colour like I have been taking vitamins!
We will see I guess...

So I'm 12 dpo today, haven't tested since my bfn on 10dpo...
My temps are still sitting around 98 which is good I guess, have been around there since I ovulated...
I have read heaps about women testing at 10dpo and getting bfn's only to find out that they are in fact pregnant, so my hopes aren't completely crushed yet...although I really don't want to test again as I fear that bfn so so much!!
So I've been having AF like cramps off and on and that's about it really, that and my pee is still really bright in colour like I have been taking vitamins!
We will see I guess...

I can't believe you haven't tested again!!! The day before my digital bfp I laid in bed and cried because my stomach was cramping and I thought AF was going to be there the next day. So, maybe the cramps are a good sign. I still have hope for you this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->